Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Atrain is the man when it comes to autos. He posted a biobizz feeding chart for autos that I loosly follow. But as stage said continue grow nutes till finished stretching. I do start low rate bloom nutes from when buds start forming tho. :passitleft:

Pidge
It was A trains guide I followed and as a result I yielded very well. I used grow nutes up until stretching was done. Then and only then did i start flowering nutes.
Atrain is the man! I'm just sitting next to da man. :)

It's so nice having this place as an awesome resource at our disposal. This magazine makes us all the "man" or "woman"

Wow Pigeons, wow. I've been absent for a few too many days, and hasn't your garden exploded?!?! Yep yep, still down for that 8ball tat :rofl: but then again Orka is looking pretty appealing :love:
Man things are looking good here, what a garden!!!!!!!!! It's awesome they have different schedules now, even though it's more time gardening, will definitely be worth it!!
Nice job fixing the lighting in the veg room to (back a few pages) and just nice job on everything man, had me smiling and awe struck the whole way catching back up.
Just want to say a quick thanks for how much effort you put in this journal, I thought it was time consuming, but you are next level! Thanks for the demos, pulling all your plants out so we have a great view, all the pics (not to mention the uploading) and the great write up, plus the time you take to answer each of us back. I love stopping in here!

Hope you had an amazing weekend with your family, full of fun, laughter and love. Count down to Christmas now, you going to decorate your trees? Waka-waka-waka :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and damn son, that medicine cabinet!!! Had me like :drool:

Man I'm totally flattered by your comment. This made me feel so good inside. It's nice to know that the time I put in is appreciated. Not that I had any doubt. But it's nice to hear it.
I've gone around to a lot of journals and told people the exact same thing. How their journals are an inspiration and a great resource of knowledge. I never thought mine would be referred to as the same. I'm just thankful that the 420 Magazine doesn't pay me rent. Cause this is where I'll be staying for awhile!

Lots of love Wrecked!

Atrain is the man when it comes to autos. He posted a biobizz feeding chart for autos that I loosly follow. But as stage said continue grow nutes till finished stretching. I do start low rate bloom nutes from when buds start forming tho. :passitleft:

I would love to taste what ever you cooked up :)

:passitleft:

I do so Miss the back and forth and abundance of awesome informative Growers of all ethnicity & Culture. It is why I just can't stay away eh. I had a horrible thing happen while in the very beginning of my Grow. Never mind that though I shall never mention it again! I am working on starting fresh once again Once My New Elected Prime Minister Trudeau. He called ALL Marijuana Users Across Our Great Land to Say "YES" To Legalizing Marijuana by: Voting Liberal Eh! It Was A LANDSLIDE... So, "I'll Be Growing Free In No Time @ All. It's why I get out of bed everyday & Keep On Keepin On Eh. LOL No Worries by the way folks it's all great and I am Loving all the books I've purchased on Growing The ONLY Girlz I Can Truly Trust. oops. other than my little Girl of course, to Do what they Promise to if loved & cared for properly they will Give U Unlimited Peace & Quite & Euphoria. What's to think about Eh?

I do so Miss the back and forth and abundance of awesome informative Growers of all ethnicity & Culture. It is why I just can't stay away eh. I had a horrible thing happen while in the very beginning of my Grow. Never mind that though I shall never mention it again! I am working on starting fresh once again Once My New Elected Prime Minister Trudeau. He called ALL Marijuana Users Across Our Great Land to Say "YES" To Legalizing Marijuana by: Voting Liberal Eh! It Was A LANDSLIDE... So, "I'll Be Growing Free In No Time @ All. It's why I get out of bed everyday & Keep On Keepin On Eh. LOL No Worries by the way folks it's all great and I am Loving all the books I've purchased on Growing The ONLY Girlz I Can Truly Trust. oops. other than my little Girl of course, to Do what they Promise to if loved & cared for properly they will Give U Unlimited Peace & Quite & Euphoria. What's to think about Eh?

Good day Donny!

Your enthusiasm is certainly contagious. Thanks for takin the time to swing through the pathways of my passion.

Im over the moon about our new Liberal majority government. I hope this is the time for real change. And not just for dope. My family works to hard to struggle so much. I live in the greatest country and I still need to work hard to struggle harder. So let's change this shit up!

I love growing and I love smoking. I can't get enough of either one. The plants treat me very well. I was raised by women (aside from my own bloody mother) so women have a special place in my heart for all they go through, in terms of inequality and harassment. So, I trust everyone until you do me wrong :).

I've got a big update on the way today! Lots of dancing and lots of smoke!!

Good morning Gang!!

Group Shot!

image2046.jpeg

Good afternoon Pidge!

Best of buds to ya.

***WEDNESDAY UPDATE***

Wow this update has taken me all morning. I had to give the girls a big watering and I wanted to take you with me. So I took pictures as I made a big mess on the basement floor and got everyone all soaked with some H2O.

Did some transplanting. I put the 2 autos that were in intensive care into bigger pots. I'm sure this will allow them to breathe a little and get bigger! The one girl I transplanted last week is looking great. I hope these girls don't start flowering at such a small height. Not even true leaves yet!

But let's get to it! I hope you're all swell and enjoying this beautiful Wednesday. I've got a basket of love and attention for all of you. :love:

FLOWER ROOM

Wow everyone join hands and stay close to each other! I don't need anyone getting lost!

THE WATERING
I'm thankful I have such great space to get all this work done. I can splash water everywhere and make a giant mess and there's a drain to take care of it all. MUAHAHA:riskybusiness::goof: I've even got the sinks in the background there for flushing and bong cleaning. So handy!

image2107.jpeg
image2106.jpeg

JACKELOPE
Very spindly but I love her! She's certainly a female and I'm excited. I will treat her like the rest!

image2104.jpeg
image2102.jpeg
image2101.jpeg

SUPER HAZE
Certainly hungry, I gave her another feed today. I fed her last watering as well so hopefully I'll see her get a bit greener.

image2094.jpeg
image2093.jpeg
image2095.jpeg
image2096.jpeg
image2097.jpeg

8BALL KUSH
Isn't she perdy? I'm so pleased with the way these girls do their own thing and make me proud!

image2091.jpeg
image2092.jpeg
image2089.jpeg
image2090.jpeg
image2088.jpeg

ORKA
Ooo la la. Now I can't wait to get some solid flower on this girl. She has done me proud since her conception.

image2078.jpeg
image2079.jpeg
image2080.jpeg
image2081.jpeg
image2082.jpeg
image2083.jpeg
image2084.jpeg
image2085.jpeg

JACK HERER
Ohh the glory of having so many different personalities in the garden. They all have their own shape, smell and persona. I love having variety.

image2077.jpeg
image2076.jpeg
image2075.jpeg
image2074.jpeg
image2073.jpeg

TOP DAWG
Still a social experiment. She has plenty of healthy growth and plenty of twisted growth. I hope she still harvests beautifully. I've said this before, I hope that because she's so messed up maybe she'll produce crazy herb. We shall see!!

image2067.jpeg
image2068.jpeg
image2069.jpeg
image2070.jpeg
image2071.jpeg
image2072.jpeg

VEG ROOM

I didn't get a chance to snap a photo after I transplanted but the autos are no longer in little pots their in 3 gallon pots. I've fed the autos and got them upsized so I expect a full recovery. Fingers crossed!!

JACKELOPE & JABB'S STASH
Coming along nicely. The two look great while the on on the right is probably going to get the pull. That will leave me with one Jack and one Jabb.

image2111.jpeg
image2108.jpeg
image2112.jpeg

HOLLANDS HOPE 2.0
Look who's poked their heads up! That's all of them! I've got big dreams for these girls so this will be the start of something special.

image2113.jpeg
image2114.jpeg

Good day Brudda!!!

Hope all is well with you and the kids (plants and children)

That Orka is just WOW If I am honest with you my friend I am so jealous of the space you have but so happy to see your garden, it is always a pleasure!!! Me and ALL my kids are doing great, especially my little girls, they growing too fast, as are the older ones:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice garden pidge, indeed,,,, the teddy looks a bit stoned,, into the butter maybe??? I'd be watchin that one I would:Namaste:

A q pidge iffin I might,,,, i am having an ethical dilemma, of the hurtinest kind. This one is far too deep for my shallow thoughts,, so,, i put it to you my oh so wisened friend,,,

If I dump my pipe ash into a vegging plants pot,, am I forcing the plant into cannibalism??? :scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

Whew,, i feel better just sayin it... One more maybe,,,

I have always only used miracle grow as fertilisers,,, am I a fool,, or maybe this,, will improving my ferting regiment improve my yield dramatically or maybe just a bit???

I need to step up to the next level..

Cheers pidge

You guys are too kind!!

Nivek, to answer your questions:

1) no, once the product is burned to ash it is nothing more than that. So it's not really eating anything that would be related to cannabis.

2) bro, I started with Miracle gro and I'll never go back. The ability to control your nutrient intake, to me, is crucial when you're playing the nutrient game. All the nutrients are set. So there's no room to play with.
Also, it's really tough to get those nutrients out of your smoke. The plant retains them and makes it difficult to flush it out. Now that's explained in a nut shell.

But I would seriously look at switching your nutrients to something more manageable. Doesn't need to be anything too crazy but something that has some play to it. Where you can add or subtract based on problems or proactive measures.

**kid just went to bed and the old lady and I are well medicated. Hope that makes some sense**

:passitleft: :cough: :lot-o-toke:

Well, chheers for the hasty note, unhastily written,, cheers

To the best of my recollection ash has some micro nutrients in there,, so,, i still feel really really bad:rollingeyes:

Thanks for the confirmation on nutes,, i knew it,, disregarded it, am payin for it,,,, with micro buds, or at least unimpressives,,,

Will look up sponsors products,, cheers agin pidger,,

:laughtwo: Bigger grows take more time. Laughing with you Pigeons. Haha! Everyone seems to respond well to your loving care. That Orka is a beast! The branches on her.... Wow! How potent a strain is she?

Great update. I love the green of your posts. Everywhere you look things are growing and green. Nice place to visit. :love:

Well, chheers for the hasty note, unhastily written,, cheers

To the best of my recollection ash has some micro nutrients in there,, so,, i still feel really really bad:rollingeyes:

Thanks for the confirmation on nutes,, i knew it,, disregarded it, am payin for it,,,, with micro buds, or at least unimpressives,,,

Will look up sponsors products,, cheers agin pidger,,

Cheers, my man!

You won't look back. Or even consider organic! That's where I would like to see myself someday. No matter which you choose, I have a feeling, you should be proud of it and excited to get it figured out and tweaked. That's how I feel about my line and I know that organic growers feel the same. So maybe that's what your missing? Look for something that catches your eye. And makes you think "I can kill this line!" (Then scream and yell real loud and pound your chest. Always feels better)

:laughtwo: Bigger grows take more time. Laughing with you Pigeons. Haha! Everyone seems to respond well to your loving care. That Orka is a beast! The branches on her.... Wow! How potent a strain is she?

Great update. I love the green of your posts. Everywhere you look things are growing and green. Nice place to visit. :love:

Hahah it amazing the amount of time I spend with each plant. It's not easy but it's fun. You really get to know them. I'm sure if I lost the name tags on them I could still figure out which was which.

So much green!! Once you leave the craziness of green in your garden you're quickly consumed by my green. :) :love:

Thanks for peakin over the fence :high-five:

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom