Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Happy Monday to my good friend pigeons. I trust your weekend was a jolly one. All is looking fabulous in the flower room. Orka :circle-of-love: she is just a delight. Veg room looks spot on. Enjoy your Monday :passitleft:

Thanks buddy my weekend was great! I hope the same is for you!

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Thanks man!

Things are going great. There's just always a want to get better. And I was hoping to have a lot more accomplished by this time.

But my gin is high my man!

:passitleft:

We're gonna get there my man! People are looking at us thinking "wow if I only had half as much" and we're not content with what we have. Sometimes we need to keep our priorities in order and remember where we came from.

:48

Sometimes we need to keep our priorities in order and remember where we came from.

True story that. I have some fond memories of my first. I'm still using the same space, just with better things inside.

I am a little envious of the space you have available. I need a bigger house for that tho. :passitleft:

True story that. I have some fond memories of my first. I'm still using the same space, just with better things inside.

I am a little envious of the space you have available. I need a bigger house for that tho. :passitleft:

The space is amazing! And it really just fell on my lap. It was a cold room in our house not being used for anything. It was ready vented directly outside and begged to have plants in it. So that's what I did. I would have a tent if this room wasn't so perfect. The of course having a room so large allows for big upgrades but also leads to big problems. Like, how many people need to run a 50,000BTU air conditioner? hahaha :rofl:

We're gonna get there my man! People are looking at us thinking "wow if I only had half as much" and we're not content with what we have. Sometimes we need to keep our priorities in order and remember where we came from.

:48
Hahahahahahah:rofl::rofl::rofl:
So it's not just me.....

Good day my familia!!

Hope all is well with everyone!

I've decided to start the autos on intensive care because of my stupidity. They've been growing for almost 3 weeks and are all so severely stunted that I've decided to start pumping them with a 1000 PPM of my nutrients. This is probably something I should have started last week but if they were meant to survive they will take off. If not I wasted another 50$ ****'n dollars. :surrender:

Fed them this morning and I'm hoping to see some recovery in the next couple days. I have noticed though that the roots are still growing strongly and it seems that their ready for a transplant. So, I think that's the next move by the end of the week.

Here's my Medicine Cabinet
image26362.jpg

(This is an older photo. I've added a few items since)

Re: Pigeons420 Flies the Koupe & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Sorry for no update yesterday. This weekend was filled with events and adventure. My fiancé and I are preparing for our wedding in just over a month. So things have gotten rather hectic around here. Any free time I have I need to be coming up with songs, speeches, seating charts, call our people etc. so much going on! Certainly glad we've been engaged for a year and a half and that we've had that long to get everything sorted out. Now it's just the final stretch of confirmations and payments. Ugh.

Preparing an update right now. Lights come on in about 5 min.
So out of the Veg stage and into the Flowering stage. Congratulations!! My wife and I Vegged for 3 years and have been in the Flower stage for 30. We even were able to get a nice 26 year old clone out of the deal :high-five:

Re: Pigeons420 Flies the Koupe & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Morning my friend. Love that medicine cab, it's bigger than my grow space. I start feeding my autos at week 2 even though the soil is nutrient loaded. Keep at it my man :passitleft:

Good day to you Mr. Am4zin! I'm still rather new with autos. This is my second run with them so, I still have much to learn.

So out of the Veg stage and into the Flowering stage. Congratulations!! My wife and I Vegged for 3 years and have been in the Flower stage for 30. We even were able to get a nice 26 year old clone out of the deal :high-five:

Why thank you Sir! That's a great way to put it!! Haha:rofl: It sounds like your garden is an overwhelming success! I hope for similar results :thumb:

Thanks for takin a read today OG!

Here's my Medicine Cabinet
image26362.jpg

(This is an older photo. I've added a few items since)

Geez. And I thought I had a glass collection going. So which one is your favorite?

:nomo:

Geez. And I thought I had a glass collection going. So which one is your favorite?

:nomo:

I've been working at it for awhile. The red little girl in the middle was my very first piece. But my favorite is the bubble with the Blue bowl second from the left. I always buy the big ones but it's the little ones that hit like jackhammers.

Hey Pigeons! I just saw that Atrain posted this in faq a couple months ago:

A-Train's new proven Autoflower feeding schedule and growing tips

Haven't had a chance to read through it yet, but it has an intriguing title...

I've actually taken a read through this and it's really good. The part that I picked up was to continue the veg nutes further on into the flowering period. Smart guy.

Thanks for this bud!

Pidge
It was A trains guide I followed and as a result I yielded very well. I used grow nutes up until stretching was done. Then and only then did i start flowering nutes.
Atrain is the man! I'm just sitting next to da man. :)

Wow Pigeons, wow. I've been absent for a few too many days, and hasn't your garden exploded?!?! Yep yep, still down for that 8ball tat :rofl: but then again Orka is looking pretty appealing :love:
Man things are looking good here, what a garden!!!!!!!!! It's awesome they have different schedules now, even though it's more time gardening, will definitely be worth it!!
Nice job fixing the lighting in the veg room to (back a few pages) and just nice job on everything man, had me smiling and awe struck the whole way catching back up.
Just want to say a quick thanks for how much effort you put in this journal, I thought it was time consuming, but you are next level! Thanks for the demos, pulling all your plants out so we have a great view, all the pics (not to mention the uploading) and the great write up, plus the time you take to answer each of us back. I love stopping in here!

Hope you had an amazing weekend with your family, full of fun, laughter and love. Count down to Christmas now, you going to decorate your trees? Waka-waka-waka :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and damn son, that medicine cabinet!!! Had me like :drool:

Back
Top Bottom