Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

I gotta do my walk thru now myself. Be careful man, we don't want any fires !!:circle-of-love:

Yes please do!! We sure don't do it often enough eh?

That's very clever Juan, thank you! That's exactly where I will start.

Expensive, yes, but I'm convinced that is rather pay a little bit more upfront instead of paying to much every month. If you know what I mean. As a middle class family, I sometimes come across a little extra funds that I could allocate to solar panels. Rather then hoping that every month for the rest of my life I have enough money to pay the hydro bill.

:passitleft:

It's kinda like Geo-Thermal heating & air conditioning in that you need a good amount of time left on this earth to recoup your investment. Just sayin :yikes:

I don't know if recouping my funds is really what I'd be in it for.

I blow my money on a lot of other things that gives me no return.

I would just like to eliminate a monthly cost.

I really can't believe this, for real! I was just asking my cousin to keep his eyes open for any Pineapple Ex & Or O G Kush Eh! I didn't even know U could Get them in Auto Fem. Wow. Once again Blown away by the amazing amount of Info I glean each and every day here in these hallowed Forums. (too much?) O.K. I'll ease up a bit lol. I cant help myself sometimes as I get awed all the time here folks. I am so excited about this Journal I wish you a very Green Grow & Heavy Harvest. :thumb:

I really can't believe this, for real! I was just asking my cousin to keep his eyes open for any Pineapple Ex & Or O G Kush Eh! I didn't even know U could Get them in Auto Fem. Wow. Once again Blown away by the amazing amount of Info I glean each and every day here in these hallowed Forums. (too much?) O.K. I'll ease up a bit lol. I cant help myself sometimes as I get awed all the time here folks. I am so excited about this Journal I wish you a very Green Grow & Heavy Harvest. :thumb:

Wow Donny you just got me all excited and pumped right up!

I'm so excited to see this Pineapple Express take off! The hype has been quite big about it. So, I thought let's give it a try.

Isn't this magazine amazing? There's so much information that passes through here everyday, it's incredible. Thanks so much for popping in and visiting my garden. Your excitment and attitude are always welcome here.

:passitleft:

I've just dropped a pineapple express also. Not above soil yet. My money's on Sunday.

Oh the excitement I can't wait! We can compare notes!

See what I mean? This site is All That & A Bag Of Doritos too eh! lmao. I'm so excited & I just can't hide it. LOL. Seriously though. "Thank U Kindly for this heads up. I'll be sure 2 observe & offer any assist I may be able to if so inclined. I get a real sense of kinship & kindness. Keep up the awesome photos & Journals. There are some very very Green Gardens here in this Great Site Eh. Never a Dull day.:420::thanks:

See what I mean? This site is All That & A Bag Of Doritos too eh! lmao. I'm so excited & I just can't hide it. LOL. Seriously though. "Thank U Kindly for this heads up. I'll be sure 2 observe & offer any assist I may be able to if so inclined. I get a real sense of kinship & kindness. Keep up the awesome photos & Journals. There are some very very Green Gardens here in this Great Site Eh. Never a Dull day.:420::thanks:

It gets like that here. The quality of people and plants on this site blows me away. Kind of drives me on when I feel like throwing it all in after a rough time.

**PREPARING AN UPDATE**

image26338.jpg

My favorite picture so far. :rofl:

Ok, your journal runs as fast as mine, but I talk more so we have what??? Ten times as many words on my thread? :laughtwo:

Miss a couple days and I'm three pages back Pigeons, but it's three pages of joyfulness, so what a sweet journey. Your rooms and your plants are amazing, much like your companions these days. That Orka.... Whoa! Star of the show for real!!!

Thank you for finding the overloaded extension cord. Of memory serves me right that's the second time that happened for you. You have a fire extinguisher nearby? Sorry, I was channeling B A R there for a moment. :laughtwo:

Keep it up Pigeons. Jars and jars of buds in your future. :yahoo:

Haha well I'm glad you get the same amusement out of it as I do! I've been here a year and I have never turned back. I'd like to think that what you see here is a product of the 420 Magazine. I'm a product of the 420 Magazine. I can't describe how much fun this place can bring. Not to mention the love and wisdom of all the people that call this place home. I'm thankful I can also call this place home.

Donny, I've got so much craziness happening in the next few weeks, I'm excited to get to join me and watch as the herb starts flowing!

I was hoping to watch you for any early pointers. They should be about a week apart. :thumb:

Deal, I bet they look completely different and we won't even know that their the same strain. That's how I feel when I see other people growing strains I've already grown. They never look anything alike. **mind blown**

It gets like that here. The quality of people and plants on this site blows me away. Kind of drives me on when I feel like throwing it all in after a rough time.

Oh me too! It's nice having a pat on the back when there's no one else in our lives that are aware of our great accomplishments. Or failures.

My favorite picture so far. :rofl:

Haha I'm full of them. I've got a phone full of them but I'm always afraid that there too much. Don't need everyone knowing I spend way to much of my life with these figurines. :rofl:

That's some fine glass you have there and a tasty lookin nug.

Why thank you sir! I've got a nice collection I should show them off one of these days. :)

Ok, your journal runs as fast as mine, but I talk more so we have what??? Ten times as many words on my thread? :laughtwo:

Miss a couple days and I'm three pages back Pigeons, but it's three pages of joyfulness, so what a sweet journey. Your rooms and your plants are amazing, much like your companions these days. That Orka.... Whoa! Star of the show for real!!!

Thank you for finding the overloaded extension cord. Of memory serves me right that's the second time that happened for you. You have a fire extinguisher nearby? Sorry, I was channeling B A R there for a moment. :laughtwo:

Keep it up Pigeons. Jars and jars of buds in your future. :yahoo:

:rofl: I love that this place is a constant source of amusement. I find myself reaching for my phone and checking the magazine in between commercial breaks, while cooking, cleaning, bathing and so much more. Love the family that this place provides. I know we get the same kick out that!

The plants are doing amazing but the real joy comes from everyone's kind words of love and encouragement. Sometimes Mr. Am4zin shows me more attention than the wife does :rofl: makes it tough to stay away :).

Yea those damn extension cords. It seems as I upgrade I tend to overlook upgrading the electrical. Very very foolish, I know. Things are constantly getting bigger and bigger and it's often tough to keep up. Of course it's no excuse. I do have a fire extinguisher within 20 feet of the grow room but the wife and I actually just mentioned having one specifically for the grow room yesterday.

:love:MUAH:love:

A few pineapple express going through the forums now, including my G13 Labs one. Go team pineapple! :thumb:

Yea I was thinking the same thing. I've come across at least 4 now. So, I felt it only necessary to watch the movie. Gosh the things the put on tv :rofl: and this shit isn't legal everywhere? Come on!

I sure look at weed a lot differently now that I have a constant supply. It sure is nice to medicate as I please. And medicate to a level that corresponds with what ever I'm doing.

Thanks for popping in Night!

Yea I was thinking the same thing. I've come across at least 4 now. So, I felt it only necessary to watch the movie. Gosh the things the put on tv :rofl: and this shit isn't legal everywhere? Come on!

I sure look at weed a lot differently now that I have a constant supply. It sure is nice to medicate as I please. And medicate to a level that corresponds with what ever I'm doing.

Thanks for popping in Night!

It's a great movie, james franco and seth rogen are pretty funny in how the make fun of things but kind of in a serious way if you know what I mean? Like comedy with an underlying message about what ever subject or subjects they choose when they individually or co-cooperatively make a movie.

Welcome to be on board the mighty SS pigeon420 :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom