Pinktiger Grows Blue Kush Berry

Yes - my plan is to scrog them. Initial plans are to germinate and veg in this tent, then transfer to big tent for flower.

Hi everyone - I'm at it again.
I started the seeds when I got home from vacation, and now they are up and growing well.
The strain is blue kush berry by Paradise Seeds
I'm growing two plants

Today, June 11:

Medical uses
Stress, pain relief and appetite stimulus
Genetics
Kush crossed with Shiskaberry
Indica/Sativa
Mostly indica
THC
Unknown but high
CBD
Unknown
Flowering time
Indoor: 55-60 days
Yield
High

My grow setup:

I grow indoors in a Gorilla tent under the stairs in the basement.
My equipment:
  • Gorilla Grow Tent LTGGT22 Tent, 2' x 2.5' x 5'7"
  • 2 of these: 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
  • Viagrow Complete 2 ft. x 2 Ft. Ebb & Flow Hydroponics System
  • VIVOSUN 440 CFM 6" Inline Duct Fan with 6" Carbon Filter Odor Control with Australia Virgin Charcoal
  • General Hydroponics nutrients

I also use Cal Mag, beneficial bacteria (Hydroguard) and SM 90 for keeping the water clear.
Look good happy grow 420ers whats the white paper for.

Look good happy grow 420ers whats the white paper for.
It's actually plastic, covers for large cubes of rock wool. I was letting the seeds get started in the tent, and used the film to cover the seed hole so it wouldn't burn the plant up. That is why I'm so stoked about my new light, which has two channels and is dimmable.

And, an update on my new tent. Today I put the skeleton together and put the tent on it. It is impressive - small enough to fit where I'm putting it but roomy enough to sog eight plants and build a nice canopy. I'm going to go ahead and get another screen like I have in my other tent. I have a feeling I'm going to want it. I will be germinating eight seeds, using up the odd ones I have first - I have a Neville's Haze, four Purple Bud, and one Mazari Grape. If the Haze and the Grape are too large for the sog, I will use them for the big tent grow.
OK, I was wrong. My seeds are three purple bud, one mazari grape, and four white widow X big bud. I have some sour diesel left, but those were free and are mostly sativa. Not sure if I can do them in the tent. In the meantime, I have ordered more mazari grape seeds and they will be my next grow. Another thing: I'm going to put all eight plants in my large tent and sog them low and mean, not allowing much stretch.

Wow. The mail came, and I'm baked. LOL.
The plants in my large tent look the same. I still say the one on the right (see pictures above, they don't look that different today) seems stunted. I can't figure out why.
The seeds, of course, are not up yet in the smaller tent. However, I noticed the humidity dome was covered in condensation. So, I turned on the tent's ventilation in and outtake to the lowest setting and turned on the fan. I will check it later today to make sure it isn't drying things too much, and I need to put a battery in my humidity/temp gauge and install that sucker.
Hope everyone is having a good day!

Well, I wish you could see this in person. The plant on the right is puny. It has some yellowed leaves. It is growing, but at a lesser rate. I have no idea why, as both plants have been treated the same.

See how sick the plant on the right looks? The last photo is both plants where they meet in the middle.

Meanwhile, my seeds are all sprouted, but not all up and bouncing new leaves. I have light on them now, but very low.

The color is pretty much true on these, even though I always have to adjust the color balance because of the purple light. I bring the photos into photoshop and adjust the color balance, making certain to adjust exactly. If anyone needs assistance with this I can advise.

Looks like Broad/Russet mites, normally I would use Neem oil and alternate with alcohol. Spray them until they're drenched. Pay close attention to the underside of the leaves.

The color is pretty much true on these, even though I always have to adjust the color balance because of the purple light. I bring the photos into photoshop and adjust the color balance, making certain to adjust exactly. If anyone needs assistance with this I can advise.
I shoot my blurple pics through the lenses of the glasses but you should post the tutorial for the general public!

Looks like Broad/Russet mites, normally I would use Neem oil and alternate with alcohol. Spray them until they're drenched. Pay close attention to the underside of the leaves.
Wouldn't the other plant be affected? And it seems that only some of the plant is affected by something.

The microscope I have does up to 1000X but when I looked at them just now, they didn't seem to have anything on them. I'll load a couple of pics in a sec.

Back
Top Bottom