Pinktiger Grows Blue Kush Berry

Do I treat the whole tent or just the part that seems to be affected?

OK. So I will be treating for mites. Geesh.Thanks for your help, Pennywise.

You can check on ebay, amazon, etc. But I also found metal grids for DIYS applications! Just google it. But if you are like me, already made is nice.

Good luck getting rid of them bastards Pinktiger. Great job diagnosing the problem @Pennywise.✌️
I can't thank you enough! Let me tell you what I have been doing: First, I trimmed away the areas obviously affected, because they were no longer growing. Then I treated the entire tent grow with Mighty Wash, which has pyrethrins to kill the mites. Once I'm sure they are dead, I will be introducing good mites to keep the bad mites at bay.

I'll get some pics later. I'm away from the grow at the moment. In another part of the house.

Thanks. But truly, it is the nature of this plant. It grows slowly, so you don’t miss a tuck. I’m impressed that it is filling out well. I hope to get a decent harvest. We will see if the plant with mites recovers.

Today things look good in the tent with mites. The Mighty wash is pretty good stuff: I put it in a spray bottle at full strength, like it says, and sprayed the bottom of the plants, and the tops also. To protect from burn, do it just before lights out. I will be treating this again tomorrow evening before bed, and again on Wednesday, then introducing preventative mites next weekend. Everything I read said that predatory mites won't work by themselves, but more as a preventative in the future.

Back
Top Bottom