Pinktiger Grows Blue Kush Berry

I used ladybugs on my first ever grow. I got a slight case of spider mites and lucky I caught it early but I sprayed with neem and then a week later released the ladybugs. They was pretty cool to watch, they would search around everywhere lol. I even had one single lady bug that stayed around for the entire second grow guarding my crop lol.✌️

Meanwhile - the small tent:

Today I noticed that only three of my seeds went past the sprout stage. I killed them, somehow. I think taking the dome off was a mistake. Well, anyway, today I got my DWC going with 4 gallons of water circulating with two giant airstones. I placed in the nutrients at half of what it says for seedlings, and the Ph was 6.55 so I left it alone. I also planted five more seeds and placed them in roto plugs, weighted down with clay pellets into net pots, and put them in the culture, then put a vinyl cover on them. In a day or two, when they sprout, I'll remove the cover and they will pop up. At least that is my story and I'm sticking to it.
Tomorrow I'll get fresh pics all around.

I used ladybugs on my first ever grow. I got a slight case of spider mites and lucky I caught it early but I sprayed with neem and then a week later released the ladybugs. They was pretty cool to watch, they would search around everywhere lol. I even had one single lady bug that stayed around for the entire second grow guarding my crop lol.✌️
I love that story - I wondered how that would go.

LOL, I'm not an expert, as this is my first DWC. You level the water to the bottom of the net cups. The water is constantly aerated by two large airstones (I outfitted it over and beyond the little airstones they sent). Because the plug is damp and extends to just above the water level, the plant will send a tap root down immediately to feed. This is the only way I can guarantee just about every seed will sprout. When I do it any other way, I have problems.

Happy Monday - I've had the stomach flu and not all that better yet, but I want to enter this into my journal: Today my big tent - Suddenly a lot of yellow leaves around everything, but the buds seem to be still growing and swelling, and the plants look healthy, now that the mites are gone along with the damage they did to the plant on the right. Meanwhile, in the DWC tent, the plants are growing fast. I have four viable and a fifth trying to germinate, and they are growing by leaps and bounds, unlike the big tent. I'll put pictures up soon, but I'm not going back down to get them tonight.

Don't ya hate waiting for lights on?! Lol
Yes. I wish I had thought about that and made them wake up earlier. But then, they go to sleep too soon? LOL

I can’t wait to show everyone how fast the DWC tent plants are growing. I’m amazed. It’s like the total opposite of the big tent this run. I hope the size of these plants doesn’t mean I have males. I ordered females.

Back
Top Bottom