Plant rotation advice

Tmac23

How do I keep plants growing while harvesting some? I have three plants already growing they are almost two months old....I have more seeds and would like to plant those...but how can I plant those and start flowering the others in the same tent? I want to always have plants growing instead of growing some for a few months then harvesting those and starting over

Unless you're growing autos you can't really do what you want. You could run perpetual autos on 18/6 like was mentioned. If you have photo beans you can veg them while you flower the autos. I've done that in the past. But, without two grow spaces you can't keep photo period plants in veg and bloom.

Two tents 1 for flowering the other for vegging/germination.

002849.JPG

You can grow any plant any time under any light schedule. If you throw new beans into a bloom tent, they will grow and flower much like an auto. You get a smaller plant with lower yield, but you can harvest more often and plant or harvest whenever you want. Some growers start all their plants under 12/12 or even less light = "no mercy grow".

Back
Top Bottom