Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Maybe you need to sample your daughter's stash! A good indica will help settle your screaming insides down after a hangover!

So got the shelves torn down (way more crap on them than looked), cleaned everything up, sprayed for bugs, put new tent up, put light up in tent, hooked up Drok, to driver and light and plugged it in. Made a loud pop and now looks like the driver and drok is dead. Just got done ordering new and we'll try again when they come in. Damn that was costly. Don't really understand what went wrong as all wires looked to hooked up correctly. When the new driver comes in i'll try hooking things up without the drok first.

What! Sorry to hear that your having issues.
You did hook up BLUE to WHITE and BROWN to BLACK on the power cord. ☹

I have been trying to put mine up.
BUT!
Department of AG. Is showing up for an inspection in the morning.
3 days prep for This one!

All individual panels, drivers, droks, wires have been tested.
4 light panels built. 3 wired.
1 of 2 Mounting bars hung in flower room.
Once the lights come on.
Gunna try and get it done before they show up.

What! Sorry to hear that your having issues.
You did hook up BLUE to WHITE and BROWN to BLACK on the power cord. ☹

I have been trying to put mine up.
BUT!
Department of AG. Is showing up for an inspection in the morning.
3 days prep for This one!

All individual panels, drivers, droks, wires have been tested.
4 light panels built. 3 wired.
1 of 2 Mounting bars hung in flower room.
Once the lights come on.
Gunna try and get it done before they show up.
Went with brown to black for line and blue to white for neutral. Green/yellow to ground. Metered everything and looked good. Plugged in and got the wrong poof. New driver will be in Tuesday we'll try again then

Any luck with it Derby?

The discussions you and Furcifer and PW have go way over my head but I figure if I soak up even a little, in time I'll learn. :laugh:

Any luck with it Derby?

The discussions you and Furcifer and PW have go way over my head but I figure if I soak up even a little, in time I'll learn. :laugh:
Driver came in today as I was going down the road to work. I did turn around and got it into the house but that's it for now.

Light is up and running

DSCF9510.JPG

Back
Top Bottom