Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

Hell Derby,

Thanks for the thread. As i am looking to move toward quantum board and led strips for heat reduction from my cree cobs. Is a nice thread to stumble upon.

So, furcifer and derby. If you have to do it all over again. Would you go with quantum board 120, fusion (something furcifer mention in this thread) or led strips? And why?

Thanks,

Rice
Pull up a chair and we'll have to have a discussion about the different boards. Going to have to get others involved as I don't know about the fusion boards that Furci is using our the strips that Rider is using. And until I start growing with these it's going to be hard to even say. Reason I went with the qb120 were availability at the time and looked to have a good size footprint and that I didn't need a heatsink

Good morning All!
I have 6 Drok type device's operating. Test for proper continuity on input and output. And cross circuit has no continuity.
Have NOT had a bad one yet.
I have confidence in meanwell drivers...i still test them for proper output before hooking up.
Furci, I hooked up my new Drok and it works fine now. I have not change anything since connecting my first one. I did check all connections and all looked good. I made my frame 2"/side longer than I needed it to be as I was trying to make sure I would not have wires accidently ground out to my frame. I'm not sure what caused my mishap but it's up and running now and that's all I care about. All I know is I have one hell of a light that makes me sure to use my led sun glasses that I always just set aside with my other lights. All I can say is WOW. if I didn't have my mishap I would only have $420. In this build.

Great!
Sometimes just a hit and miss with electronics.
Who knows. Maybe if you contact the Drok and Meanwell companies.
You could be compensated.
I'm glad there up and running for you.

Hell Derby,

Thanks for the thread. As i am looking to move toward quantum board and led strips for heat reduction from my cree cobs. Is a nice thread to stumble upon.

So, furcifer and derby. If you have to do it all over again. Would you go with quantum board 120, fusion (something furcifer mention in this thread) or led strips? And why?

Thanks,

Rice
I can tell you pretty much everything about the different boards.
Application and type of grow will tell a lot of what you might want to use.

Versatility is one factor as to why I chose 36volt boards.

Availability is usually the choices made as to what boards people end up with.

Right now I'm in the Missouri State of mind "Show Me".
Scientific fact backed by "I have used them".
Than I can give an honest brokerage on boards.

And with the COB lights. They are more effective (better efficacy) running at 70ish watts. You will need more for coverage. Better results

At low watts. Vero are more efficient than Cree.

Technology is here...Marketing is NOT!

This is Derbybud's journal...SO ask away.lol

Or pop a couple of questions over to mine.

Either way we are here to learn and assist.

Like a good Neighbor ........

So taking a half a day off tonight and the wife and I are going out again. She is really enjoying this. Can't stay out to late as we're going to see our daughter tomorrow and hang out with her some. Looks like Sunday I'm really going to hit my next grow and get the tents cleaned out and positioned the way I want them. Looking like 2 of my girls will be getting the flush soon. Other 2 still cruising along.

So taking a half a day off tonight and the wife and I are going out again. She is really enjoying this. Can't stay out to late as we're going to see our daughter tomorrow and hang out with her some. Looks like Sunday I'm really going to hit my next grow and get the tents cleaned out and positioned the way I want them. Looking like 2 of my girls will be getting the flush soon. Other 2 still cruising along.
Sounds great derby! Enjoy your night out. Glad to hear the lights are okay. One sour grape as they say huh? ✌

That's an expression? One bad apple I've heard...
One sour grape soils the bunch? Right? Or did I make that one up... I always say pee on my campfire, instead of rain on my parade but I think the grapes was right?

One sour grape soils the bunch? Right? Or did I make that one up... I always say pee on my campfire, instead of rain on my parade but I think the grapes was right?

I always say why you got to shit on my parade ..

I say "well he's not the sharpest sandwich in the medicine cabinet!"

Little different, I know. Sick QBs brother! That should kick some Mary ass! How're the ladies responding to them? I bet they're on their knees worshipping them .
Ladies are in a different tent right now. Hopefully will be moved on Sunday. Not the biggest of gals but some big ass buds. Some looking like softballs and almost just as hard. I know my updates suck as I've been really busy and trying to get my new tent up and light. So finally it's coming together. .

Hey Derby!

Im late lol like some others I'm gunna be doing some reading to catch up, but I'm glad I found my way here, you seem like a stand up guy!

Can't wait to read up and join you on your mission!

Wishing you all the Best!

Bignstrange:blunt:.

Hey Derby!

Im late lol like some others I'm gunna be doing some reading to catch up, but I'm glad I found my way here, you seem like a stand up guy!

Can't wait to read up and join you on your mission!

Wishing you all the Best!

Bignstrange:blunt:.
Thanks strange. Glad you found us here. Way behind with my journal update but if you do take the time you can tell I live outside the box

Back
Top Bottom