Please Help! Seedlings Dying! Don't know what the issue is!

goodNproper

Hi, i left the plants with out watering on friday and saturday and got back mid sunday to water them. I thought they would be fine but it looks like 3/4 plants did not like that! They are wiltering and i fear it may be too late. I was hoping watering would somewhat quickly bring them back to life but so far its not helping. Could someone let me know what the think this is??? I've attached pictures. I am using a 300W LED light in a reflective tent. The seeds are sour deisel and green crack.

Could it be something other than under watering?? Please anyone, HELP! Thanks in advance. pics below.

IMG_507713.JPG
IMG_50799.JPG
IMG_50815.JPG
IMG_508010.JPG

just keep they wet and get the humility up i put zip lock bags over the cup to keep the humility in. Cannabis plants are strong and sure a few will bounce back once they look ok you can remove the zip-lock bags

How often are you watering? I find with autos, it is best not to transplant. I go right into a 3 gallon fabric. Also, I water my sprouted seeds after they are in soil, maybe 1/2 to 3/4 liter right around the area in the pot where I planted the seed. Then I mist the area directly over the seed 1-2 times per day to keep it wet until they break soil. It is most often 4-5 days before they receive another small watering, maybe another 1/2-3/4L. Then next water will likely be 4 days later. I slowly increase the amount of water, but ALWAYS let them dry out before giving them more. When I am in the peak of flowering, I water every other day. They like their dry cycle. If you keep the roots wet, they will prune - like your fingers in water - and not take up nutrients as they should.

tons of good info in such a short post. love it!!!

+reps to you bud

How often are you watering? I find with autos, it is best not to transplant. I go right into a 3 gallon fabric. Also, I water my sprouted seeds after they are in soil, maybe 1/2 to 3/4 liter right around the area in the pot where I planted the seed. Then I mist the area directly over the seed 1-2 times per day to keep it wet until they break soil. It is most often 4-5 days before they receive another small watering, maybe another 1/2-3/4L. Then next water will likely be 4 days later. I slowly increase the amount of water, but ALWAYS let them dry out before giving them more. When I am in the peak of flowering, I water every other day. They like their dry cycle. If you keep the roots wet, they will prune - like your fingers in water - and not take up nutrients as they should.

Back
Top Bottom