Please Help!

I am reading about this soil i got. Is Compo Sana from germany. A lot of Spain users using it and adding 10-20% Humus....I dont even know what humus is. I dont understand is this for organic grow?

I like to use my nutrients tho....

I am reading about this soil i got. Is Compo Sana from germany. A lot of Spain users using it and adding 10-20% Humus....I dont even know what humus is. I dont understand is this for organic grow?

I like to use my nutrients tho....
Can you take a pic of the bag? There are many lines that’s why I can’t give you specifics. I was trying to research what’s in it earlier but I don’t know which one you have.
Im not sure what mixing will do.
If it is in fact a soilless blend,then it’s a whole different thing to discuss. If been approaching this as a soil product.

You will not understand the language on the bag....
Lol! I’m aware. I already noticed that earlier but I was going to look it up, then cut and paste in translater.
I work for an international company so I’m used to it.

i have seen somewhere in the thousand pages ive researched a photo with english....Im gonna try to dig that up somehow

i have seen somewhere in the thousand pages ive researched a photo with english....Im gonna try to dig that up somehow
Just shoot me the exact blend. I don’t mind doing the extra legwork

Unlike some folks on this thread, I actually want to figure this out for you so we can both learn something.

Not just pop in and out with bs statements that are unhelpful to getting you heading the right direction.

I see an orchid blend, universal, cactus and succulent, balcony and potted, tomato and vegetable, green plants and palms, roses, plantations and conifers, herbs and seedlings, rhododendron, citrus plants, and Mediterranean plants.
Which is it?

I know man :p Well im going to get answers sooner or later, thats what is happening when you want to learn something....

Black peat,
Perlite,
Npk fert,
phosphorus pentoxide,
Agrosil (COMPO EXPERT) ,
calcium carbonate

@AdaminCO

20200116_192138.jpg

They say it’s preloaded with 6 weeks of nutrients already on the website.

I know man :p Well im going to get answers sooner or later, thats what is happening when you want to learn something....

Black peat,
Perlite,
Npk fert,
phosphorus pentoxide,
Agrosil (COMPO EXPERT) ,
calcium carbonate

@AdaminCO

20200116_192138.jpg
That’s a soil amendment according to the link provided.

The whole time I thought you were in plagron light mix
It’s a Compo Sana product.
Actually after looking over the site, they have some pretty cool blends.
They have a Compo Bio line that’s interesting.
They have a specific line for all kinds of flowers, too bad they didn’t make cannabis specific line. Lol!

No, first grow was biobizz light, second grow a soil that is out of market locally now :(

I have plagron light mix but i save it for germination....I payed 80 euros for it, 65 euros was the shipping...!!!

What ph should i give to plagron? From a run off test with 6.3 ph going in i got 5.8 out....Should i give it 6.6?

Black peat,
Perlite,
Npk fert,
phosphorus pentoxide,
Agrosil (COMPO EXPERT) ,
calcium carbonate

@AdaminCO

20200116_192138.jpg
Sorry, was busy for a bit....
That soil seems like a mess to start with to me but it is what it is.
My opinions are..
Amending ph now will be difficult but a idea might be to top dress dolomite lime or oyster flour. Water threw with Ro (this could take a couple of weeks to take affect properly). Ideally that soil should of been mixed before use to bring up pH.
Another idea could be to repot into a branded mix.

Back
Top Bottom