PNW 2017 Outdoor Grow

Next is kushy kush #2 clone
5df0cc12302c85a7d2c8439fd2f41e20.jpg
ffcdb57bae3fba743173f560d93414f0.jpg
b9957c5a3d24d4345da9abaef2ec1cfb.jpg
a54af7e5a91dbe1c006577ab4132e1d3.jpg

Last but not lease pulled corn today wedded the area now girls are free to do there thing enjoy I'll update in week or two once flower set in garden shot . . .
0864f5de85e0b9112cd6afc7cfaa020d.jpg

Just checked out your journal, very nice indeed. Wish I could get away with spreading the girls out more like you have, your girls look simply fabulous. I have a few ideas for next year that may produce much bigger plants with larger yields but the draw back is that it is time consuming and finding free time this year has been a big issue with me.

I am not familiar with the strains you chose for your grow, are they early finishers? I know we were really lucky this year to have a dry clear summer but what is your plan for the end of September when the rainy season comes?

I do not envy you though come harvest time, I foresee a whole lot of trimming in your future :thumb:

Absolute monsters Scrogster.... I will try to get mine updated soon.... I just don't seem to have time for journaling...
Right on hope all is well I was wondering why no update on your girls can't wait to see how there looking . I'll be patiently waiting to see them. And thanks for stopping in

Just checked out your journal, very nice indeed. Wish I could get away with spreading the girls out more like you have, your girls look simply fabulous. I have a few ideas for next year that may produce much bigger plants with larger yields but the draw back is that it is time consuming and finding free time this year has been a big issue with me.

I am not familiar with the strains you chose for your grow, are they early finishers? I know we were really lucky this year to have a dry clear summer but what is your plan for the end of September when the rainy season comes?

I do not envy you though come harvest time, I foresee a whole lot of trimming in your future :thumb:
Thanks for stopping in all girls went 8-9 wells indoor I'll just have to pull them when it starts getting to wet out. Last year went all the way to second to last week in September and flowers turned out awesome I had no complaints . we will see what the bud gods do this yr. And yes the trimming is going to suck lol .

I only have 1 like that bc I had to kick it out of the cabinet, vegged since March or so. Takes patience and a good stash before undertaking such feats. Garden looks spectacular, veggies too. Them mfs are going to stank up the neighborhood!
They are starting to smell thanks for stopping by . .

Back
Top Bottom