Problem solving help please

That's a secret and you have to come read the SIP Club thread to find out.

the secet is a layer of perlite lol :rofl:

you can do it in any media with a little practice. i currently grow in straight perlite.

So sorry guys. I have missed all of this useful information. I am new to this I didn't see all of the posts in the thread.

I will be taking all of this info on board. I will be running Bills advice from today in regards to watering and nuting.

Appreciate the comments. I have paid her alot of attention. She knows I love and care for her. I am organising the fan leaves and allowing the room for the shoots to escape.

I am also week 1 in with two more. This time round will include much more effort and equipment. I am going again with Glookies and Blue Gelato #41. Both Auto. I will be re potting today into their forever pot, I know autos don't like moving house

I will show my set up later.

I have read that it is worth changing light schedule when entering flowering stage. Apparently less light is better for this stage.

Will the plant react badly to this? I was thinking of going 12/12 rather than 18/6

My Rh ATM is at around 70-80. Until I get a tent in place I haven't really got the atmosphere to maintain humidity I understand that. I know I'll also struggle drawing fresh air into a stagnant cupboard. Has anyone else had a successful cupboard grow at the start of their career

I will show my set up later.

I have read that it is worth changing light schedule when entering flowering stage. Apparently less light is better for this stage.

Will the plant react badly to this? I was thinking of going 12/12 rather than 18/6
Your growing Auto’s, you can run the light 24/7 if you want. When you go to the final pot using Myco will help with the shock, just be sure you get it on the rootball and in the hole of your pot. CL🍀

Your growing Auto’s, you can run the light 24/7 if you want. When you go to the final pot using Myco will help with the shock, just be sure you get it on the rootball and in the hole of your pot. CL🍀
I read that buds form mostly in the dark. Not sure how accurate that information is

Do you have a smoke detector? :Namaste: Read that ^^^^^^^

That pic gives me ptsd.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I will be adding a few now for sure, thanks for the heads up. luckily I work with extinguishers so obtaining one was easy enough. Shes placed in a safe place now 👍🏻

I read that buds form mostly in the dark. Not sure how accurate that information is
hey Crumpet, and welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure what you're asking there. You're growing an autoflower, so they are on their own schedule in terms of when they start flowering and developing buds, and your light schedule won't effect that.

Nuny said:
An Auto at 6 weeks with no flowering?
It's actually possible that if you got a mixup with the seed from the seller, that you actually have a photoperiod plant, not an auto. If you're giving 18 hours of light, a photo won't go into flower. But... I see where you said she's just starting to go into flower. Can we see a pic of this?

happy growing! 🌱

I'm not sure what you're asking there. You're growing an autoflower, so they are on their own schedule in terms of when they start flowering and developing buds, and your light schedule won't effect that.

Nuny said:

It's actually possible that if you got a mixup with the seed from the seller, that you actually have a photoperiod plant, not an auto. If you're giving 18 or 12 hours of light, a photo won't go into flower. But... I see where you said she's just starting to go into flower. Can we see a pic of this?

happy growing! 🌱
Sure. When I'm home from work I'll upload my set up and a few close ups. Any feedback, good or bad will always improve my next attempt..so please be brutal

Nuny said:

It's actually possible that if you got a mixup with the seed from the seller, that you actually have a photoperiod plant, not an auto. If you're giving 18 hours of light, a photo won't go into flower. But... I see where you said she's just starting to go into flower. Can we see a pic of this?

happy growing! 🌱
Will take a few snaps after dinner dude. I got seeds from Barney's. I guess they are reliable?

Back
Top Bottom