ProblemChild's Indoor 1600w Hashplant & Burkle Grow

wow i like the caramel candy. love the bags, eco friendly.
will stick around for this.

MBS

Thanks for stopping in MBS!

yeah the BHO was better then the ECO friendly bags but honeslty i wasnt

impressed and still am not impressed with the quality of the skunk#1 the high

is too light not strong enough at all. thought it would have been stronger

becuase it is a 75%sativa 25%indica but yea this grow of indicas i should be

way more please with the quality. i was happy with the yeild of my last grow

tho.. its been a week since the last pic update havent decided if i am going to

post today or wait another week. today they are at 3 weeks of veg and man

there getting so bushy i might not be able to fit all of them in the 3x3 for

another 3 weeks of veg lol but will see.

Good Evening and happy Friday!

I wasnt planing on an update but its raining and i really cant do much else so i snaped

some pics and im glad i did you can def see how bushy they are getting here they are the beautiful

girls at 3 weeks into veg today there all almost about 12 inches high

Burkle#1
IMG_20101217_182258.jpg

Burkle#2
IMG_20101217_182307.jpg

Burkle#3
IMG_20101217_182331.jpg

Burkle#4
IMG_20101217_182343.jpg

Purple Bubba
IMG_20101217_182409.jpg

HashPlant#1
IMG_20101217_182428.jpg

Hashplant#3
IMG_20101217_182439.jpg

Hashplant#2
IMG_20101217_182500.jpg

Hashplant#4
IMG_20101217_182506.jpg

GroupShot
IMG_20101217_182521.jpg

Stem/Branch Shots
IMG_20101217_182845.jpg

IMG_20101217_182906.jpg

IMG_20101217_182915.jpg

1 Last Group Shot
IMG_20101217_182938.jpg

That Will Be All For This Week Ladies An Gentlemen A Couple More Weeks Of Veg and Will Flower

These Sexy Ladies! hope everybody sticks around and new followers are always Welcome to pull up a

seat!

Happy Holidays!

Lookin good huh bro... im excited for this one.. also about four weeks

into flower of this harvest i will be getting my next setup ready... going to be doing a

weeky harvest.... different strain every week. that will be fun. thanks for the

encouragement buddy

Hey Everyone!

hope everyone had a blessed Xmas ANd looking forward to a happy new year!!

been awhile since i updated and the plants will be 5 weeks into veg this friday and will will switch

the lights this weekend and start flowering... plants are about 20 inches tall beside two

burkle runts that i have that are only a little over a foot tall. but will post new pix when i

move them into flowering but dayummm they are looking nice as hell!

well stick around new posts this weekend!!

have a safe and happy new years!

PC

Good Evening Followers!

I know i stated i would not update till i move them into flower but i was in the room

giving them there last feed of veg and couldnt help but snap some shots of them but

gosh its so hard to tell what plant is what in the pictures. they are very bushy and are

looking better then expected and am expecting a good yield on this girlies!

Now On to the girlz

Burkle #1
IMG_20101229_191405.jpg

Burkle #2
IMG_20101229_191410.jpg

Burkle#3
IMG_20101229_191419.jpg

Burkle#4
IMG_20101229_191518.jpg

Purple Bubba
IMG_20101229_191500.jpg

Hashplant#1
IMG_20101229_191623.jpg

Hashplant#2
IMG_20101229_191650.jpg

Hashplant#3
IMG_20101229_191631.jpg

Hashplant#4
IMG_20101229_191659.jpg

Groupshots
IMG_20101229_191729.jpg

IMG_20101229_192005.jpg

well thats all folks they will be just at about 24 inches when i put them into flower besides Burkle#1

and Burkle#3 they are the runts that stand only 12 inches tall but then will still go into flower with

the rest of them.

have a happy New Year

Wow plants are getting big!
They look great man:):thumb:

Thanks Bruh!

But really this pictures dont even do justice they are so bushy! you will be

able to see way better when i power my other light and move half of them

under one light and the other half under the other.. thanks for keeping up man

I'm flushing my Purple Urkle and Trainwreck and Bubba plants. One thing I would recommend with the Urkle is if it starts turning purple let it go another week or two at least and the purple will spread to all the leaves and buds. It looks amazing right now. I'm thinking about maybe letting it go 10 weeks and let the CBDs get higher. Going to flush for 14-21 days. Then I'm moving the hash plant and Metal Haze into the flower room along with some Warlock gifted to me which is the most amazing strain I have ever seen. Also trying to get a hold of some OG Kush clones and maybe some Mazar-i and Purple Kush. So many strains, so little time. Those plants look ready to go into flowering PC. Go for it. Do IT!

I'm flushing my Purple Urkle and Trainwreck and Bubba plants. One thing I would recommend with the Urkle is if it starts turning purple let it go another week or two at least and the purple will spread to all the leaves and buds. It looks amazing right now. I'm thinking about maybe letting it go 10 weeks and let the CBDs get higher. Going to flush for 14-21 days. Then I'm moving the hash plant and Metal Haze into the flower room along with some Warlock gifted to me which is the most amazing strain I have ever seen. Also trying to get a hold of some OG Kush clones and maybe some Mazar-i and Purple Kush. So many strains, so little time. Those plants look ready to go into flowering PC. Go for it. Do IT!

Great Words of encouragment G247!

One thing i was made aware to me by by clone only colective where i got the

burkle is that it is not a URKLE cross it is (Grand Daddy Purple x Bubba

Kush).. and i was told that it is a 8-9 week strain by APE a well known

grower in so cal and collective owner of my clone only collective. ahhhh looks

like our hashplants will be in sync with each other my hashplant is sensi

seeds cut...my collective has so many "true OGs" its ridiculous i will be doing

One of the cuts of OG they have. they have so many different og cuts its

hard to pick which one to start with. they also have P-91 ive been wanting

to run and i really wanna run BlueDream its one of my most favorite strains

and i hear its a super yielder. Well i will be moving the girls into flower

tomorrow! Like you said they are Ready! thay are just reaching 24 inches

besides the two runts which one is 12 inches and the other 15 inches dont

really no if there worth putting into flowering the other plants tower over

them and barley allow them to get any light... but i cant afford not to have

those two plants in there and i have no where else to put them so i guess

there going into flowering!.... See ya Sooon with sum real action!

The collective I go to got a good supply of Blue Dream and I was able to sample it thoroughly. From what I understand from the High Times article I read on the subject it is a Blueberry X Haze hybrid which is prone to being attacked by mites...so keep checking the undersides of leaves. When I smoked it, it was pretty good, but I'm a big time Kush smoker. I like Island Sweet Skunk and Blue Dream but I really prefer OG Kush, Chem Dog, and purple strains. The taste of Blue Dream was like blueberry and also had a good Sativa flavor also and gave me a decent buzz, but nowhere near what I get when I smoke a huge bowl of chem dawg. Not sure if I would waste my time growing it. Not that I don't like it, just minimum space and haze and skunk takes forever to finish. Sometimes 14 weeks flowering depending if you're growing ultra haze or something.

because the haze is crossed with a indica dom DJ Short Blueberry its

flowering time is not as long as a straight haze or straight skunk would be bluedream

doesnt run any longer then the chemdawg or OG kush your talking about all three of

those strains are 10 weekers and bluedream is way worth growing considering the yeild

on here is 2lbs per 1000w light versus not even a pound of OG kush per 1000w light. og

kush needs alot of topping and LSTing to become a good yielder yes i agree the Kush is

definetly put you on your ass smoke.. but for me with my particular ailment the

bluedream allows me to fucntion during the day and i medicate with kushes and purple in

the night for other ailments. ive just found that blue berry crosses and blueberry strains

are very uplifting and can pull you out of any dream that your stuck in... and i will be

starting a weekly harvest after this one and will be harvesting 2 plants a week of the

same strain different strain every week so two plants of bluedream is definetly not a

waist a time more like a test run. Especially if i can pull 1 pound off of 2 plants then

thats a win all the way around verusus normal strains only producing a quarter pound

per plant! i think i will take my chances with the BD.also dont have a pest problem my

room is 100% sealed theres no way nothings getting in that bitch! havent had a problem

with any pests for both of my grows in the room not even a fungus nat can survive in

there nor have i seen one :)

The collective I go to got a good supply of Blue Dream and I was able to sample it thoroughly. From what I understand from the High Times article I read on the subject it is a Blueberry X Haze hybrid which is prone to being attacked by mites...so keep checking the undersides of leaves. When I smoked it, it was pretty good, but I'm a big time Kush smoker. I like Island Sweet Skunk and Blue Dream but I really prefer OG Kush, Chem Dog, and purple strains. The taste of Blue Dream was like blueberry and also had a good Sativa flavor also and gave me a decent buzz, but nowhere near what I get when I smoke a huge bowl of chem dawg. Not sure if I would waste my time growing it. Not that I don't like it, just minimum space and haze and skunk takes forever to finish. Sometimes 14 weeks flowering depending if you're growing ultra haze or something.

Did you happen to check the tric's?

Depending on when it was harvested you'll get different effects. :tokin::thumb:

Hello PC, just dropping by your thread to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! Feels strange writing it for the first time. Better get used to it. Thanks for posting some new pics of the grow. Plants look like they are doing very well. I went to the hydroponic shop today and picked up some more nutrient solution for my DWC plants and some Hygrozym (they were out of Sensizym, guys just now getting on the Advanced Nutrient boat). I also bought a bottle of "BUSH DOCTOR" KANGAROOTS ROOT DRENCH. It contains beneficial MYCORRHIZAE and BACTERIAS to help colonize the roots and make your roots grow thick and healthy like Santas beard. Soil indoors is not as biologically active as outdoor soil. It is a real rushed thing, so I like to inoculate my roots. I wanted to buy Voodoo juice but it was 100 bucks a bottle and I just could not stomach that. If I get a hold of a rich relative or something I will buy some voodoo juice, Tarantula, and Piranha.

Ahh yes, also the Blue Dream. Very popular strain right now. Shame it is clone only at this point. That was some tasty herb. Yes indeed. I had some good buds of it too. I did look at the trichs under my lighted microscope and they were milkey. Someone asked that a page back. Since I've gotten my scope I like to look at all the strains I get. I just placed an order tonight from Single Seed Center for...well...some seeds. I ordered 1 seed of Chem #4 x SFV OG Kush F4 and also a Chem #3 x SFV OG Kush F4. I figure even if they sprout and turn out to be males that is ok too. I will save the pollen and use it for breeding projects later on. Another week to go on my Trainwreck. Doing a final flush on my Purple Urkle in the Water Farm. Just in time too, the Haze, Hash Plant, and Warlock is getting to be about 18'' tall and need to go into the flowering room. The saga continues. Oh by the way, if you are looking for a strain to grow, grow Warlock, that stuff is awesome. Peace in the middle east!

Hello Everyone! Happy New Year!

Thanks to everyone who sent there new year wishes!

so on friday we switched to full power and put the lovely girls into flower!

Also a couple of weeks ago i purchased a 50 pint dehumidifier since its PM season here

in SoCal plus the massive avacado grows do not help.. so ive been maintaining a RH of

40%. temps have been perfect with the weather havent even had to use the AC once.

Enough talking on to the girls. not much going on but you can see how bushy the plants

are! 3 days into flower

Burkle#1
IMG_20110101_195107.jpg

Burkle#2
IMG_20110101_195132.jpg

Burkle#3
IMG_20110101_195152.jpg

Burkle#4
IMG_20110101_195208.jpg

Purple Bubba
IMG_20110101_195758.jpg

Hashplant#1
IMG_20110101_195302.jpg

Hashplant#2
IMG_20110101_195315.jpg

Hashplant#3
IMG_20110101_195809.jpg

Hashplant#4
IMG_20110101_195816.jpg

1000w
IMG_20110101_195829.jpg

600w
IMG_20110101_195840.jpg

Groupshot
IMG_20110101_195850.jpg

Well thats about all not really much going on like i said. will be posting pics when

flowering starts!

Hey man! Sweet looking plants and setup you got going there. I love how they are all so tightly packed bushes growing there. Wait till flowering kicks in and that nice smells starts to take over, that would be nice. Plus, with that 1600w flowering setup, them buds will be jam-packed you'll need to hold up the branches cause they'll be getting heavy! Looking forward to seeing it develop man, got some nice strains going there.

Back
Top Bottom