Problems - Please help for good karma :)

BowsieStaff

I'm currently in the veg stage. I just moved the plant from under the fluorescent bulb to the the more powerful setup and i'm starting to have problems. it's been about a week now and my fan leaves are showing some type of issue. I'll include pics below... If you can help me I'd really appreciate it! I'll send you a virtual high five, or chocolate chip cookies! :thumb:

about the setup>

*strain* - Pineapple Kush

*soil* - Happy Frog

*nutes* - FloraNova Grow (1ml/gallon) every other watering. SuperThirive, every third watering.

*light* - 400w HPS

*container size* - 1/2 gallon

*Plant size* - approx. 10 inches, (25cm)

*distance from light* - 18 inches, (46cm)

*temperature* - 70-85F, (21-30C)

*space* - 2' x 2' (approx 1 square meter)

Thanks for taking a look @ my thread guys (and gals) If you have any suggestions let me know

:peace::allgood::peace:

securedownload17.jpg
hempy7.jpg

Re: *Problems* Please help for good karma : )

This looks like a phosphorus deficiency. Possibly a calcium deficiency. Its got to be one of the two. Its not burnt from the lights and its not a nitrogen overdose. I got my money on phosphorus.

This is a tough one you can't tell from the pic. It could be a nute problem ... maybe a lock out due to too much nitrogen in veg or something else altogether like mold. I might treat for both...

look through this thread

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

*nutes* - FloraNova Grow (1ml/gallon) every other watering. SuperThirive, every third watering.

Seems like a very small amount of nutrients used regarding the floranove grow 1ml/gallon, i would increase this other wise the defeciency will continue !

To be honest it looks like ya using floranova grow at 1/4 rate of normal application...

Done a quick search on floranova grow application rate...

Mix 1/2 to 3 tsp. FloraNova Grow per gallon :thumb:

1ml is not even half a tea spoon, no wonder why ya got a defeciency !!!

Back
Top Bottom