ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

What...what's that? Little 24k gold wants you to refer to her as Gucci, from now on. She's been having an identity crisis and this was a reasonable way to resolve it.:love:

What...what's that? Little 24k gold wants you to refer to her as Gucci, from now on. She's been having an identity crisis and this was a reasonable way to resolve it.:love:
Lol. I will not be referring to Gucci as Gucci from now on....wait, oh no....:rolleyes:

She’s a drool monster but a cuddly bear! Her light and subtle frame of 120lbs keeps you warm and cozy when she’s all snuggled in lol !

Hey prof! Have you tried the FFFW method? Some people feed 3 times then water on the 4th.

I feed everytime in promix hp and haven’t run into any problems, if they aren’t getting any nute burn feed them girls !
I've heard about it but haven't tried it. I do believe that the manufacturers want you to use that little bit more though so they can sell you that next bottle a little quicker. I'll probably use the fish mix in every watering but you only use a really small amount. We shall have to see. Pics are on there way! :)

The ugly one will be the fiercest !! She has something to prove lol!
I certainly don't doubt that. She just wants to grow! I think I can see veins throbbing on her leaves. I promise that she's not on steroids :)

She's the kind of girl....if you don't give her what she wants.....can become VERY difficult. Lol!
Like my partner! lol only kidding. 24k Gold AKA Kosher Tangie AKA Gucci.....shes already making things difficult ;)

I've heard about it but haven't tried it. I do believe that the manufacturers want you to use that little bit more though so they can sell you that next bottle a little quicker. I'll probably use the fish mix in every watering but you only use a really small amount. We shall have to see. Pics are on there way! :)

Yea I’m sure the manufacturers would love you to buy nutes daily lol! With the FFFW method it’s meant to feed more regularly with a lower dose of nutes. Not sure if they equal out in the end or not lol

I certainly don't doubt that. She just wants to grow! I think I can see veins throbbing on her leaves. I promise that she's not on steroids :)

Oops I May or may not have slipped her a little somethin somethin;):laugh::high-five:

And here they are today :)
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0556.JPG
IMG_0558.JPG
IMG_0560.JPG
IMG_0562.JPG
IMG_0564.JPG

Hey all! I've topped up their pots with fresh soil, given them a very small dose of fish and added the 3000k flood light for extra coverage. I don't want any of them to suffer from lack of light. The camera hates these lights :)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey 420! Did a check on them this morning. Alsways a good idea to check after making a change like adding a light. Currylato is looking a little rugged. Her growth is becoming a bit thick and twisted maybe. I'm putting it down to her just getting set in. I think it will grow out.She will be under observation. It's a similar story with the Cotton Candy Cane however she is a few days behind so I'm going to give her a chance before I start scrutinising her. The Cheese didn't look great at the start but she's now looking awesome so I'm not so worried about their early looks. The extra light has increased the temps a bit so I have to be vigilant with the small pots. They can dry up very quickly. At the moment I'm watering every 2 days. Time for the pic! Hope everyone's doing great! :)
IMG_0581.JPG
IMG_0583.JPG
IMG_0585.JPG
IMG_0587.JPG

Back
Top Bottom