Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
~Alright so I have a predicement here One of my clones of the 13 I have showed me a root two days ago, so I put that one that showed root out the bottom of the 1" rockwool cube into the 3"rockwool (cube into bigger cube didnt pull it out of the 1") and two days later (today) voila two roots out the bottom of the 3" so now im sitting here confused as hell wondering why one of thirteen is now ready for the veg, hydro table and my other 12 havent even shown me roots yet. and wondering what do I do with the one that is through the 3" already..like just let the roots grow on the bottom of the clone dome or what I have no where else to put it because the shelf the clone dome sits on gets put on above the veg hydro table blocking it from the light and I dont nessesarily want to just put one single one in there anyways....are the other ones ever going to root like how long is to long and u should give up on them?

~Hey guys thanks for the advice and compliments I got a very nice surprise this morning 5 more showed me roots through their 1" cubes so now they are all in 3" and I took the dome off to see if they are going to wilt if not I think I'm putting the rest in their 3" cubes b4 they show me roots and all of them into the hydro system tomorrow. They should do fine there as long as they dont wilt out of the dome today that means they have roots startin right?

when do they swell up and get tight I figured there was only like one or two weeks left am i gonna see alot of action all of a sudden id I just not do a good job~
Nice interior lat shots of developing flowers. These have plenty to go to fill in yet. Patience is our virtue, geting fatter and riper is the plants nature, but in time. Be looking at 3-4 weeks more.

how's it growin man? how are those ladies of yours doing? Could you take a shot of the doors open on it and closed in the dark w/ lights on, I wanna see how bad if any the light leaks are. I think I got ripped off buying one online. The guy I was buying it from stopped answering his phone once he got the $$$. and now I dont wanna go to the cops you know? FUCK.

Hey Profit, I've been following your string. I'm a bit of a newby myself and I'm having a problem with my PH levels constantly changing. I have been using tap water and am now learning about reverse osmosis systems. Are you using distilled water or do you have one of these systems? or is there another solution?

Anyone's input would be nice.

Thanks

Hey Profit, I've been following your string. I'm a bit of a newby myself and I'm having a problem with my PH levels constantly changing. I have been using tap water and am now learning about reverse osmosis systems. Are you using distilled water or do you have one of these systems? or is there another solution?

Anyone's input would be nice.

Thanks

Hey man yah ph is a *!*!*. I do use only distilled water and generally after mixing my water and nutes I only have to bring it down like .5 to be 5.6. BUT every day my ph rises about .3-.5 so I just put a little bit of ph down in in the morning so the first watering of the day the plants take up whatever nutes uptake best around the 5.6 area and by the time its time for the second watering ph is usually around 6 ish. I read that plants uptake different nutrients at different ph levels and that generally between 5.5 and 6.5 is good stuff for them. IF I am wrong please someone correct me but Im pretty sure I am right

I am anxious to see how this is going as I will probably be using this setup for my first grow. how do you think these strains would do with this setup?

Alaskan Ice
Arjan's Strawberry Haze
White Widow
LSD
Super Lemon Haze

Hey man, I think all of those strains will be fine just make sure you don't grow from seed. germinate your seeds veg them out and take clones from them to use so they are shorter and I also recommend either scrog or you will have to bend if your strains are not short ones. :) Send me a link to your journal when you start. I'm assuming you are asking me how those strains would do in the bloombox~

how's it growin man? how are those ladies of yours doing? Could you take a shot of the doors open on it and closed in the dark w/ lights on, I wanna see how bad if any the light leaks are. I think I got ripped off buying one online. The guy I was buying it from stopped answering his phone once he got the $$$. and now I dont wanna go to the cops you know? FUCK.

Why, BCNL does not make these systems strictly for growing weed. People have them for growing vegetables. It is completely legal to own one. it doesn't have a big pot leaf on it. it all depends on where you purchased this thing and if the money transfer was legit. i would confront authorities if i was burned for a couple grand no doubt.

I would take your rooted clones and put them into the cuttings side of the box. Put the rooted clones under 24 hrs of light and start with a minuscule amount of nutrients. Like if the nutes say a 1/4 teaspoon, then use 1/8. wait until they develop new growth before using correct dosages of nutrients. if your clone section holds 9 plants fill those net pots up. if the leaves stop wilting on the ones that aren't visibly rooted yet then they are rooted. could you send us some pics of the clones in the veg chamber.

Why, BCNL does not make these systems strictly for growing weed. People have them for growing vegetables. It is completely legal to own one. it doesn't have a big pot leaf on it. it all depends on where you purchased this thing and if the money transfer was legit. i would confront authorities if i was burned for a couple grand no doubt.

Yah man you dont have anything to worry about except if u involve the cops & they get it back for you they will know you have it and possibly not believe your love of vegetables lol

I would take your rooted clones and put them into the cuttings side of the box. Put the rooted clones under 24 hrs of light and start with a minuscule amount of nutrients. Like if the nutes say a 1/4 teaspoon, then use 1/8. wait until they develop new growth before using correct dosages of nutrients. if your clone section holds 9 plants fill those net pots up. if the leaves stop wilting on the ones that aren't visibly rooted yet then they are rooted. could you send us some pics of the clones in the veg chamber.

~I am going to be aggressive to these clones right from veg through flower with nutes and see just what this strain can take. I plopped 12 in to the net pots and into the veg hydro tub on monday and mixed up a full week 1 veg nutes full strength and its now saturday and no wilting, some new growth and 3 of em have roots submerged in the resevoir already~ Some pics when my cam charges. also some pics of the flowering girls who are looking very pretty!~

Hey Profit, Sorry about this morning I didn't know the rules. I was just a little panicked when I opened my B-box this morning. I've been following your journal and mimicking your approach for the most part. Where I screwed up was adding a little hydrogen peroxide, which apparently reacted with the paranha, sensizym, tarantula or Voodoo juice. I unfortunately missed that big ass warning in the manual. I think I caught it in time though, I flushed and cleaned the whole system and redid the nutes but only at half strength. I figure I put them under enough stress for 24 hours. We'll see how they respond in a couple of days. I Figured I would mention it so no one else makes the same mistake I did.

Sorry again about bumping your thread. I Didn't mean to.

T

hey profit, been following you day by day.

my bloombox comes in next week and i cant wait. ive already started a journal..search my username.

i had a Question, does it look like you can fit two mothers in the veg side?

tks
love the journal!

hey profit, been following you day by day.

my bloombox comes in next week and i cant wait. ive already started a journal..search my username.

i had a Question, does it look like you can fit two mothers in the veg side?

tks
love the journal!

Hey man that's a good question. I plan on starting my Violator Kush and getting a mom and some clones ready for my grow after my next one so I will find out for sure but by judging it I would say there is room but they will be squished together kinda like the leaves and branches, which if you are just keeping them growing as moms for clones shouldnt really matter to much right? Anyways I have been really really slacking with pictures for you guys lately and I Promise today I will put some up including a couple good ones of the veg side for you to look at to maybe see better. Hope it helps :)
P.S Hope you chose a low growing strain and I advise learning Scrog to maximize yields (wish I had of for this grow lol ) also stock up on ph down the box only comes with a tiny bottle and you will use alot.

~Alright well I finally played photographer and took a whole load of pictures and now for some reason this site wont let me upload anything. I have tried for an hour or so and even restarted my comp so it is definitely a site error. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to or later tonight.. I will keep trying though no worries!~

Just found and started reading this today. I have a bloombox also, not sure I will start a journal for my grow, too much attention. Crappy camera :p. Anyway, Just checking if you have any updates for us? I have just started my plants, I have 10 skywalker fem plants from Dutch Passion. It looks very yummy and short. Can't wait to see what you get from yours.

~Well guys I dont know what to tell you I have lots of pictures and they are all much smaller then the size maximums and in the right formats and I have tried over and over and over so I am 110% convinced this problem has nothing to do with me. So until the problem gets fixed I cant post anymore pictures~

Back
Top Bottom