Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
Just want to let everyone know that the admins are trying to help with this problem.

I've been following Profit's work during this grow, and I'm anxiously awaiting his updates as well.

Thanks to all for your patience

~Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for stickin around and a personal thanks to soniq420 for his help in helping figure out the problem, I am not sure what it was at all but I tried again today as I have been everyday and Voila! upload success so here is 13 pics from the beginning of the week. In a couple hours I am gonna post a few more of today with a few of the clones too. I am really hoping to start flushing next week and would like some imput on what you guys think, they still look loose if you know what I mean...like the white and orange hairs aren't all tightly packed together..does that happen during the last week or during drying aswell. Remember this is my first time too so I am unsure :)
1505.jpg

2379.jpg

3341.jpg

1096.jpg

11159.jpg

12134.jpg

13111.jpg

4269.jpg

6180.jpg

5206.jpg

8139.jpg

9111.jpg

BCNL just changed their recommended amounts recently. Im using the same amounts Profit is using but I noticed they changed it when i was on their website a couple of days ago.

hey profit,
looking awesome, ive read the entire thread a few times..

how does the mother get nuts/watered? i dont see a hose/head for it?

and it def *looks* like you could have 2 mothers in there if you trimed both of them, no?

my bloombox whitew/blueberry grow should be starting this week btw, im going to try to do both.

tks

Hey Profit, I've started a little BNloombox journal myself and I was wondering why you were using 40L every week instead of the 20L suggested by the manual.
THanks!

Hey guys, Thats pretty interesting about the only 20L of water now..I wonder if BCNL made their res. shorter to do that because I know if I only put 20L into mine it really doesn't seem like enough water...but I would enjoy buying less distilled water, I will definitely have to check this out, thanks for the heads up!

hey profit,
looking awesome, ive read the entire thread a few times..

how does the mother get nuts/watered? i dont see a hose/head for it?

and it def *looks* like you could have 2 mothers in there if you trimed both of them, no?

my bloombox whitew/blueberry grow should be starting this week btw, im going to try to do both.

tks

You my friend have hit upon my one real big complaint with the Bloombox. I have no way to water the mother other then to water her by hand every other day...It is a real pain in the ass as she starts to wilt like crazy if I don't remember to water every other day. I give her like 5 cc of sensi grow a and 5 cc of sensi grow b with every 4 ltrs. of water I mix up. And yeah definitely enough room for two moms if you trim :). Also sorry about not putting up those pics I said I was going to yesterday I got busy with the g/f ;) today though I promise lol~

On week one I only had 3 plants for a couple days so I put only 20L in the tub. The part of the roots that was not submerged in water did show signs of **''white fuzz'' growth, which pushed me to put 40L in..!
I talked to the BCNL guy over the live chat, and he told me to flush my 40L and to do it again with the recommended 20L. Kinda excessive in my opinion considering how well your growth is going!

Hey guys, Thats pretty interesting about the only 20L of water now..I wonder if BCNL made their res. shorter to do that because I know if I only put 20L into mine it really doesn't seem like enough water...but I would enjoy buying less distilled water, I will definitely have to check this out, thanks for the heads up!

Unless I'm mistaken, the res. hasn't changed any. I see they have updated the grow manual (nicely done BC!) but the feeding schedule hasn't changed. It always said 20L. You have to figure out there's a 40L rez. When I recieved my box, the drain tub was marked with a sharpie or something indicating where to fill it to for which ever box you have. After filling the tub to the mark, then draining 1 gal at a time the flower side had 10 gal., which is actually 37.9L. There is a cool nute calculator on the AN website if your interested.

Profit, I always wondered how the Bloombox would look at harvest. You have definitely filled the box. Great job.

~Alright guys, Here are some pictures of the beginning of the last or second last week. I am flushing this week with 40L distilled water and 100ml Final Phase. Depending on how they look at the end of the week I may give them another week of flushing~
1506.jpg

2380.jpg

4270.jpg

3342.jpg

~Here are some pictures of the Master Kush clones for the upcoming scrog grow including some root shots~
5207.jpg

6182.jpg

7156.jpg

8140.jpg

nice pict updates...thanks.

what about those clones, should you replace some of them (you have about 2 weeks right?) or do you think they will comeback?

You should cut your cycles down. The plants won't fill up the box and it will allow them to get more light. Try gong into flowering after a month. You mght get the same yeild from smaller plants in a shorter time. Even if the yeilds lower t will probably even out over time because you're taking less time.

You should cut your cycles down. The plants won't fill up the box and it will allow them to get more light. Try gong into flowering after a month. You mght get the same yeild from smaller plants in a shorter time. Even if the yeilds lower t will probably even out over time because you're taking less time.

How will vegging longer give me shorter plants....

My guess would be topping the plants while they are vegging!

Topping only works with certain strains to maximize them and I have read in alot of places that master kush is not one of them and you will be making the yield smaller.

so i dont get it i am dissapointed...my buds dont look like tight nugs or anything I have smoked b4..You guys keep saying they look great and all but fact is they were supposed to be ready weeks ago and to me they look like they arent even close to being ready... do nugs get alll tight after you dry them or all of a sudden in their last week do all those little hairs curl up and get tight together. gettin really bummed out here at looking at all these white and orange hairs all loose....

What I was saying is veg for a month, then go into flowering. I put mine into flowering 2 weeks to a month after my clones have good roots. It keeps them shorter. The nug density really depends on the strain. Sativa's usually have airier buds. They aren't going to get too much tighter from drying. Try adding some molasis next time you start flowering, that will make your nugs bigger. Some strains also take quite awhile to finish flowering so hold in there. Have you been checking out the crystals with a magnifying glass, and if so what color are they? They should either look milky, amber or both, once they're both you're done.

Back
Top Bottom