Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
Actually... It's my first grow with the bloombox and they didn't even have started to produce buds yet and when I enter my appartment there's a SLIGHT skunky smell.
As for stealth, forget it ;)
Looks nice, but no way in hell my parents are entering the room

Well i guess it might depend on the strain your growing..And also how hot your letting it get in your flowering chamber...

Personally I don't think there is any smell at all but if I did smell anything I could just put a little tupperware of ona open on-top of it or something :)Anyone have answers to any of the questions I asked?

:)Anyone have answers to any of the questions I asked?

Looked back a few pages and am not sure of what questions you are asking about, but then again I'm :smokin:

Looked back a few pages and am not sure of what questions you are asking about, but then again I'm :smokin:

Lol it happens to the best of us. My questions were :
1. Is it to early to top my tall clones?
2. Has anyone ever transplanted from hydro to dirt or just have the know how?
3. Has anyone ever transplanted from coco-coir to dirt or just have the know how?

I' have always used soil, so not sure about your transplant questions. However, if you have good root development, topping should be no problem. I have a clone from some bag seed that I topped and continue to bend for a low plant. I'll try to get some pics up for you if you like.

hey profit,
i was gonna ask why transplanting to dirt. did u find out its easier or more resourceful.. ? or just dont want to wait for the one or two plantsthat arent done yet?

still trying to decide if bloombox is worht 5000. or should i go home made. after all the reading i been doing im considering going from scratch.. seems easy enough..

Yes, you can top them. I have transplanted hydro clones to dirt, but with the roots you probably have it seems like it would be much harder. I held the plant where I wanted it and back filled in slowly trying to get the soil between the roots and made sure none were squished in there by the plant sitting on top of them. Not sure about the coco...
MK was one of my favs.... I really enjoyed the master.... Nice job with the bloom box profit.... Let us know how the transplanting goes.... :peace:

you smoking this stuff yet profit??

~lol no I love couch lock.....Sooooo I figured I should wait for half those trichs to turn amber so I get it lol. I don't really know what it is about indica's and feeling stoned but I don't even really like sativa's anymore I never really feel stoned. the high is just so much better with the indica. Figured I would chop them yesterday but didn't. will probably give them another week but could decide to chop anyday. My next pics will definitely be of the harvest though!

~So today I went to water the mother as I do every other day and she was particularily droppy and wilty basically everything just hanging straight down.. which isnt weird as I should have watered it yesterday and within a half hour of giving her some water she is standing strong and tall with her leaves out. HOWEVER the weird thing is.. I moved around a couple of the really tall clones with the smaller ones to try and even out their growth on tuesday. When I did this the roots were badly tangled together and although I didn't destroy them they did not just slide apart nicely there was a little tear here and there. The next day (Wednesday) they were still standing tall and strong after their place change so on too today. I waited till around 3:30 because I'm lazy but when I went to water the mom she was once again completely droopy but so are the two really tall ones I moved closest to the door of the bloombox and a couple others... some of the leaves are even a little crispy. SO I am baffled..if it were yesterday I would have thought it was me moving them and maybe a little shock from the roots...but its two days after that and my only thought is..could the mom have sucked the water out of the two big ones as they are touching and slightly intertwined.

Okay so nobody has been answering me giving me any clue as to what is happening to poor little girls I am so worried for them is this "shock" from seperating the roots on Tuesday or something caused by the mother touching them. Just somebody tell me what is going on please here are a couple of pics~
Second_Last_Week_I_Hope_001.jpg

Second_Last_Week_I_Hope_002.jpg

Second_Last_Week_I_Hope_003.jpg

I wish I had answers for you, Profit, but I know absolutely nothing about hydro grows. I hope one of the hydro growers jump in here to give you some advise. Sorry I don't have an answer for you.

Watering methods for hydro are not like that of soil. You must water your plants in hydro every 4 hours. Soil is roughly every other day. You are starving your plants. Your roots are drying up. You must have your system on a timer set to water your plants atleast every 4 hours for about a 1/2 hour. I usually set mine to water every 3 hours. This is a quick response. I just came home from work for a 10 min break. I'll get intouch over the weekend to go into your system in greater detail.

Bcnl boxes / grosmart times are set to water twice a day for 5 mins....once in the morning 8.50 i think and then again at 4:20 ...Check to make sure your pump is working cause they look real thursty...

~Hey guys, I just got home I have been gone since friday afternoon and I wanted to thank everyone for their tips and help with my clone situation. I don't think its a heat issue its a steady 73 degrees in there and around 70 @ nighttime. Nor do I think it is a humidity issue as my humidity meter says thats all good. My thought is that its probably lack of water/nutrients to support the plant because of when I moved them around and tore a bit of root it probably has to regrow those roots or new ones to support the plant. Jordo is right about the bloombox only watering twice a day for 5 minutes. I did check the pumps and they are working great so are my air stones. I am going to take stix's advice about watering more untill they get healthy again because I can override the watering schedule manually to water them longer or more whenever. Also, I harvested everything in the flowering chamber and ditched the undeveloped stuff to a friend to finish growing as long as the transfer went okay I haven't heard from him since. Sooooo here are some pics for you guys!

Back
Top Bottom