Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
~I just woke up from a nap and went and looked at the clones and they all look so sad...all droopy and sagging... I am very worried did I make them to big..can you even? Or is this just normal and I don't know and am freaking out unnessasarily.. I took some pics, what do you think?
Picture_00714.jpg

Picture_00815.jpg

~As for a bigger container for the mom I cant there is literally no room 4 a bigger one sadly~

Clip the edges of the leaves off. I had the same issue. The plant doesn't have enough umph to keep the leaves alive. Here's a pic

COB_Clones1.jpg

~Alright so I know there is a pic there showing me but just to double check I am just cutting off the tips of the leaves?

Cloning is actually really easy. You took it a total step further, which your plants will appreciate. However, High Times published it, and their method is really simple.

You just need clean scissors, rooting gel, and some rockwool with some water or light solution.

All you do is cut at a 45 degree angle and dip in rooting gel, stick in rockwool and trim the leaves because...

The plant isn't strong enough to hold up those leaves. Also, you want your plant to concentrate on rooting rather than photosynthesis, so trimming the larger fan leaves is good. If you ever get clones from the clinics, they are well trimmed. Check this picture, here is a nice example of mine in clone mode so...

day310.jpg

Just basically trim the lower large leaves in half. Make sure your scissors are sterile as well. You dont want diseases from the start. With hydro I just go straight into veg.

~Decided to buy a tri-meter today found a good deal on one for cheap and I am sick of my crappy ph pen and awkwardly trying to get a reading and adjust ~ Also a side note - I am currently on mid week 5 and there is absolutely no smell that gets out of the box the filter is working perfectly ~

You need to keep the clones moist for the first 3 days ...a spray bottle will do the job...allso i dont think i would give them any food for the first 3 days either might shock them...:grinjoint:

Decided to do a bit more trimming on the girls in flowering because there were so many nice developing sites below the canopy trying to come up through bending was just not working cuz there was so many huge fan leaves up there so I trimmed some of em off to give some light down below and it looks much better in the box now I will post some pics either later on or tomorrow :)

~checked my ph today and it was sitting at 7.1 :( I just don't understand and I *!*!*!*! Hate Ph why cant the stuff just stay the same it seems like mine just loves to spike, cant wait for that tri-meter to get here. stupid awkward ph pen.~Here are some pics of them after there final fan leaf trim (I refuse to touch them again until they are ready to harvest) There is also one of my clones (still a bit droopy but very green)
Picture_0198.jpg

Picture_02010.jpg

Picture_0223.jpg

Looking up @ the canopy
Picture_0234.jpg

Picture_0157.jpg

Picture_01412.jpg

Profit,

The grow is looking great. I am researching starting my own and I need it to be stealth. I am considering the Bloombox. You are doing a great job with it. I was wondering.... how is it doing for hiding the smell? i would imagine your plants are getting pretty stinky now. Let me know how your bloombox is doing with the smell please. Maybe Ms. fox could chime in too??

thanks
noob420

Profit,

The grow is looking great. I am researching starting my own and I need it to be stealth. I am considering the Bloombox. You are doing a great job with it. I was wondering.... how is it doing for hiding the smell? i would imagine your plants are getting pretty stinky now. Let me know how your bloombox is doing with the smell please. Maybe Ms. fox could chime in too??

thanks
noob420

~To answer your smell question there is no smell when the cabinet is closed but I have to admit the girls arent that stinky yet :( I would definitely recommend the bloombox and my only advice is to grow with clones or use scrog it seems growing from seed makes them outgrow the box a little without some bending ~

People with limited space really need to go with clones,
Yes this definately cuts out having to deal with those darn Males.
I am concerned though as I see so many Hydro Growers having to adjust PH constantly and if they are not used to this or experienced, it has caused many to not continue to grow. One day hopefully sooner, after 30 years I will try this hydro growing.

Yes this definately cuts out having to deal with those darn Males.
I am concerned though as I see so many Hydro Growers having to adjust PH constantly and if they are not used to this or experienced, it has caused many to not continue to grow. One day hopefully sooner, after 30 years I will try this hydro growing.

~I'm not sure but I think I remember reading something somewhere that AN is coming out with a product that automatically balances ph..This could be bogus but really awesome if it's true! It's real annoying if you just have the pen I wont be so annoyed with it once my tri-meter arrives and I can just glance at that every now and then and adjust a little :> I will be posting an update and some pics of the buds (they are starting to get covered with trichomes) on Monday~

Back
Top Bottom