Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
You should make the screen lower so you can train them horizontally now rather than letting buds grow into the screen. Buds with screens embedded in them would be a bitch to harvest/trim. Let the buds grow on top of the screen, not into it. Just my 2 cents.:grinjoint:

So I decided to take out the screen because what is it going to do really its something that should be done along time ago no? im just going to keep bending them and training them in a circle almost I think it will work..

Yeah, its a bit far along for the screen now I believe. I would put the screen about two or three inches above the top when they're the size they were in the pictures on Jan 8. From there, fill the screen and let it go. Definitely trim the undergrowth so all energy is diverted to bud production. :rollit:

Yeah, its a bit far along for the screen now I believe. I would put the screen about two or three inches above the top when they're the size they were in the pictures on Jan 8. From there, fill the screen and let it go. Definitely trim the undergrowth so all energy is diverted to bud production. :rollit:

Okay your the first person to respond to that question... I have heard it is bad to trim the fan leaves and stuff but your saying it will just divert the energy to bud production?

Only trim the fan leaves that aren't getting direct light, and never trim more than 15-20% of total undergrowth at a time, trim some and give it a couple days. But yes, if the leaves arent getting direct light, they're just sucking energy. Fan leaves are like solar panels, if they don't get direct light, they're pretty useless.:peace:

So I trimmed alot of the lower jungle out, I ended up with like a quarter of a plastic shopping bag of leaves I hope I didnt take to much but I only took the ones that were getting no light at all and all and basically rested on the hydro table..

Okay so I now have a huge cast on my right hand that is really really hindering me in everything from posting updates to taking good pics to bending the girls more & I have no idea how im gonna manage my nute change today..oh man... here's a couple pics i took with one hand. they aren't that good sorry.
1482.jpg

2358.jpg

3308.jpg

4252.jpg

Cant really see in these but the buds are really starting too form now :>

~Thanks, well I noticed that the glass is only hot near the center so all of them but the two on the corners closest to the box door are about 4-6 " below glass but the other two are like 2-3"..I almost broke one of them bending it so I am just leaving it and the other i just cant do now with the cast:( ~

~Hey Anon thanks a lot 4 asking! The hand is such a bitch I cracked a stem with it trying to bend some more..wish they would stop growing already jeez.. But it should still be okay I hope. As for the buds yah they are really starting to form and I cut off a bunch more fan leaves from the bottom again today as they weren't getting any light at all and i needed more room to get my hand in there without snapping everything lol. I am going to take some pics and add them 4 you in about an hour :>~

when you started you should have germinated 3 seeds and put them in root cubes. Keep them in the veg chamber until they are about 1 foot tall and take clones off of the healthiest looking plant. Your box is way to overcrowded. Clones grow much shorter than the plant you cut them from. If you cloned 9 cuttings and filled your flower chamber you would have awesome plants with plenty of room. You might lose a lot of bud because all of the leaves are blocking the lower buds. you might as well cut off the branches that are from the rockwool to about 1 foot up. And do not cut off fan leaves, they will fall off with time. Fan leaves soak up the light and give the plant energy. def cut off lower branches on all plants. good luck

when you started you should have germinated 3 seeds and put them in root cubes. Keep them in the veg chamber until they are about 1 foot tall and take clones off of the healthiest looking plant. Your box is way to overcrowded. Clones grow much shorter than the plant you cut them from. If you cloned 9 cuttings and filled your flower chamber you would have awesome plants with plenty of room. You might lose a lot of bud because all of the leaves are blocking the lower buds. you might as well cut off the branches that are from the rockwool to about 1 foot up. And do not cut off fan leaves, they will fall off with time. Fan leaves soak up the light and give the plant energy. def cut off lower branches on all plants. good luck

~So your tellin me the 2nd tie round should go wayyyy smoother cuz my plants will be clones of my mother plant I kept in the veg chamber and will grow shorter? do you know how much shorter because I was convinced the box needed a scrog to be great but depending on how much height clones will lose maybe not? What do you guys think?~

If i were you i would clone the mother plant now, and keep the clones in the veg chamber thats what the chamber is for. In a few weeks when you harvest you swap the clones into the flowering chamber and start 12/12 cycle after a few days to let clones get used to new light source. your clones shouldnt get more than 2 ft tall when done budding. by the way did your electric bill go up after you started the 430 watt light for blooming?any other questions feel free to ask me.

Back
Top Bottom