Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
Picture_00519.jpg

Picture_00611.jpg

Picture_00326.jpg

Picture_00421.jpg

Picture_00218.jpg

Picture_00122.jpg

Okay This Is The Mom From What I See She Is A Girl Not A Male Or A Hermie, What Do You Guys Think?
Picture_00711.jpg

Picture_00812.jpg

Picture_00911.jpg

Picture_0107.jpg

Are those last pics @ 3 weeks old?
~ Hey, Yeah Those are day 14 in flowering and they went into flowering at 5" ~

I only hear great things about that Connoisseur Part A & B. I just started using that carbo load in the grow I have going now. are you using the entire line?
~ Well they have a few different bloom enhancers and some organic nutrients and a few other things I am not using but it's definitely the majority ~

I've been following this journal for a while, you're doing an incredible job. I am getting a bloombox soon and will be following this journal like a bible. Keep up the great work! I'm also thinking a scrog would be the best way to utilize the bloombox especially if you're only growing one strain.

~I have definitely been thinking that I will be doing a scrog grow on my next one aswell as switching strains to a shorter strain like The Doctor or Mazaar, depending on how this one turns out :> The Bending I did seems to have worked well and I carefully bent a lot of the big fan leaves down to get more light on bud sites ~

which bloom enhancers and organic nutrients are you using? have you used them befor?e. which ones do you think help or make the most out of your grow?

~The Bloom Enhancers I am using are; Connoisseur A & B, Big Bud, Voodoo Juice (AN Has it listed as a bloom enhancer but it just massively increases roots fast!), Carboload, Overdrive, Vitaboost Pro, and I will be flushing with Final Phase. The only organic nutrient I have is Sensizym. Okay, so this is my first grow so I cant compare them to anything except plants I put outside with no nutrients and just let do their thang... After using the voodoo juice my roots got a lot bigger real quick and after I switched to flowering and used the connoisseur and the other stuff (other then the final phase and the overdrive which will come in later weeks) the plants took off and I am almost wishing I hadn't given them such good nutrients because I only have limited space and they grew big fast!~

You better be tying them down soon.

~ I have already bent over the two very tall ones and tied them down, none have gotten any taller in the past few days though but if any get any taller they too will be shoelaced up and tied down lol :) ~

~So I finally got off my lazy ass and out to Home Depot and got some chicken wire and now that I have installed that (quite well I think) I am no longer worried about them growing into the light as they will be easy to train sideways if they try :>, Here are some photo's of the wire I put in~
Picture_00327.jpg

Picture_00124.jpg

Should within next week or so, Did you use suction cups to hold the wire? I like it, I will have to take notes to see how well it goes so I can possibly do the same. Nothing like all buds at the top of the wire.

~ Hey Floridabud love hearing from you and Ms.Fox :) I am so excited to see some juicy buds I'm glad I don't have too much longer to wait! Yes I used suction cups with little hooks on them and I also added 4 clips with adhesive backs that I also taped...just in case lol ~

Back
Top Bottom