Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

After calibrating the guardian ph probe the ph read 6.1 opps.
knocked it back to 5.8. Plants r sleeping till 5 on 18/6.
Also one plant is now close to 16” tall and 3 are over 20 “ wide.
Looks good over there and the plants r looking nice. Should be a good show once you flip as long as they continue to cooperate with you. Those lights r completely changing how the plants r growing and they have filled in beautifully. :thumb:

Hey dude all is good. Plants were all perky and standing tall last night when i went to bed around midnight, this am they were a bit droopy but they are 2 hrs from lights out so maybe just getting ready for sleep. They seemed to enjoy the heat tho so thanks for all that again., ill do an update on em tonight, and a mini review of Wtc ;)
Store is called the grow depot its at martin grove and Dixie up near the airport, closed on the weekends tho which can be a pain, they seem to be geared more towards the commercial side.

Hey dude all is good. Plants were all perky and standing tall last night when i went to bed around midnight, this am they were a bit droopy but they are 2 hrs from lights out so maybe just getting ready for sleep. They seemed to enjoy the heat tho so thanks for all that again., ill do an update on em tonight, and a mini review of Wtc ;)
Store is called the grow depot its at martin grove and Dixie up near the airport, closed on the weekends tho which can be a pain, they seem to be geared more towards the commercial side.
All good I like working with commercial grade stuff. After looking at your shit it looks heavy duty. My system is pretty rugged but I have a plan just like we talked about as far as layout with some 3 quarter feed lines and a few other tweaks.

Hello 420 time for a pre flip update.
Let’s start by rolling a White Tahoe cookies doobie !

This stuff looks amazing and it’s just covered in crystals! It is very strong but doesn’t leave me feeling groggy which is really nice. thanks @KCCO 77 :)
Had to go to the store and pick up some supplies for the flip. This uc roots is a total rip off but it’s working for me rn some Iam going to stick with it for a bit.

On to the garden, opened the door a minute after the lights came on and the leaves were perked back up waiting for the lights, they seem to be loving life right now and have grown a bunch since yesterday.

added 4L of tap water last night to the res. Going to flip the lights to 12/12 tomorrow and commence the fun part.
Ph is 5.8
Ppm 710
Lights 50%

All good I like working with commercial grade stuff. After looking at your shit it looks heavy duty. My system is pretty rugged but I have a plan just like we talked about as far as layout with some 3 quarter feed lines and a few other tweaks.
Yea those bulk heads r very nice. I haven’t tested them myself yet but have heard good things. Are you thinking about switching to those black square buckets ?
Also do you go straight to bloom nutes when your girls go into the flower room ?

Yea those bulk heads r very nice. I haven’t tested them myself yet but have heard good things. Are you thinking about switching to those black square buckets ?
Also do you go straight to bloom nutes when your girls go into the flower room ?
Hey man I hope all is good. I’m thinking those big square buckets r the way to go and because I have lots of free water why not. Definitely have a sweet setup in mind.
From flip after res change the first 14 days.
I run veg food for the first 12 days without changing my res. Then I flip to bloom on day 12 and run bloom food until the end changing the res weekly.
I also start bumping cal with the first two res changes so they don’t go into week 3 wanting cal.

One thing I’d like to add is something like this for the feed lines into the buckets
Why not utilize the water pressure and flow I need for the chiller and use it to pump o2 into the buckets?
Love it. I wonder how big his pump is. Mine is a 1085 and there’s not a chance I could get pressure like that. I can get the waterfall effect but that’s next level.

Hello 420 time for a pre flip update.
Let’s start by rolling a White Tahoe cookies doobie !

This stuff looks amazing and it’s just covered in crystals! It is very strong but doesn’t leave me feeling groggy which is really nice. thanks @KCCO 77 :)
Had to go to the store and pick up some supplies for the flip. This uc roots is a total rip off but it’s working for me rn some Iam going to stick with it for a bit.

On to the garden, opened the door a minute after the lights came on and the leaves were perked back up waiting for the lights, they seem to be loving life right now and have grown a bunch since yesterday.

added 4L of tap water last night to the res. Going to flip the lights to 12/12 tomorrow and commence the fun part.
Ph is 5.8
Ppm 710
Lights 50%
That weed probably doesn’t make you groggy because it’s only 15 to 20 % amber. It would be probably perfect with 5 more days but I pull it there for concentrate making.

Hey man I hope all is good. I’m thinking those big square buckets r the way to go and because I have lots of free water why not. Definitely have a sweet setup in mind.
From flip after res change the first 14 days.
I run veg food for the first 12 days without changing my res. Then I flip to bloom on day 12 and run bloom food until the end changing the res weekly.
I also start bumping cal with the first two res changes so they don’t go into week 3 wanting cal.

Hey @KCCO 77 you using RO?
Tell me your water source. :)
I just realized I’m going to be hauling at least 4 bottles a week and it’s getting tiredsome :(

That weed probably doesn’t make you groggy because it’s only 15 to 20 % amber. It would be probably perfect with 5 more days but I pull it there for concentrate making.
I like it this way though it’s a very clean high.
I just realized I’m going to be hauling at least 4 bottles a week and it’s getting tiredsome :(
hey northern I can jump in and say he is using ro from a well I believe. I was hauling ro like you and it’s a real PITA eh ?!

Hey how’s things?? I’m on a well so my water is free. Not free as I have thousands of dollars in water treatment equipment and filters but after that it’s free lol. So after I treat the water coming from my well it then goes through a 5 stage RO system.
I also started with jugs and it sucks and will only get worse. True story,I fell down my stairs carrying a jug because I tripped on my cat. Don’t hurt yourself trying to grow meds.
Play safe and watch out for kitty ;)

I find it makes a better concentrate this way. As well I need to function somewhat during the day because I do a lot of building layout and working at heights.

Thanks guys ! I'm good @KCCO 77 thanks! I really messed up babe trying to Bend her over and fimming but she's hanging in there .
Ohh been there with the derp cat! Glad you are still with us :)
Will do a pic update in a few days . Namaste! ❤

Lots of hands in your pockets in T.O. Your property tax is going up again.
Thanks guys ! I'm good @KCCO 77 thanks! I really messed up babe trying to Bend her over and fimming but she's hanging in there .
Ohh been there with the derp cat! Glad you are still with us :)
Will do a pic update in a few days . Namaste! ❤
Go easy on her you don’t want to stress her in flower.

Hello bit of an update day one into flip . Did a res change tonight bumped up the ppm to 920 and ph is at 5.8.
Plants r looking good and have grown again quite a bit over night as u can see here compared to yesterday
And today
Here are how the roots are looking 2 weeks after a full reset
And some random pics

Back
Top Bottom