Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Not really sure was gonna ask for opinions. Max I would go before flip would be 20 inches I guess ?
You could go either way as long as they r not stressed. They do need a little training first IMO but when the stash is low you have to do something.
I flip between 12 and 16 inches myself always but they r well trained by that point.

Yea I was thinking another week or 2 in veg to hopefully maybe stabilize them a bit. Also hosting my in-laws for Xmas and they are sleeping very close to grow room in basement so thinking about smell wrt flipping them, not that I really care but something for me to consider.
Did a little more training before dinner, will leave them now and maybe take some more leaves off in a few days

Good morning 420. Hectic day today, my lease ends on my car and i have to pick up a new one today. Pretty much hate nothing more than dealing with car dealerships, i swear they are evil.

Anyways plants seem to be recovering from their training session last night. Tops are starting to point back up towards the light. I accidentally left my ballast at 50% overnight instead of the 75% i have been running it previously. Speaking of lighting i have some exciting upgrades coming soon in that department ;) .

messed with white balance on this one

Good morning 420. Hectic day today, my lease ends on my car and i have to pick up a new one today. Pretty much hate nothing more than dealing with car dealerships, i swear they are evil.

Anyways plants seem to be recovering from their training session last night. Tops are starting to point back up towards the light. I accidentally left my ballast at 50% overnight instead of the 75% i have been running it previously. Speaking of lighting i have some exciting upgrades coming soon in that department ;) .

messed with white balance on this one
Good luck with the car dealership. So what’s up with the lights??

Good luck with the car dealership. So what’s up with the lights??
I ordered 3 of these about 2 mins after they were added to the site :)
Series 3+ Red Spec 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light

customer support so far has been incredible and they are already awaiting pickup from @Budget LED with 13ft extensions so I can mount the drivers remotely.

I ordered the 3500k version, cuz Iam not sure what the future holds wrt a dedicated flower room.

and just some top shots cuz I am in a good mood

customer support so far has been incredible and they are already awaiting pickup from @Budget LED with 13ft extensions so I can mount the drivers remotely.

I ordered the 3500k version, cuz Iam not sure what the future holds wrt a dedicated flower room.

3 complete sets?? Oh man dedicated flower room now your talking. Plants r looking good man

Hopefully I haven’t over done it lol
You nailed it. . Spread those sets over your space and your plants will thank you. Light=energy you will b very happy and once your get your environment set it’s going to be sweet. Once you get set up and established you will have a sweet grow that will serve you very well for many years to come.

You nailed it. . Spread those sets over your space and your plants will thank you. Light=energy you will b very happy and once your get your environment set it’s going to be sweet. Once you get set up and established you will have a sweet grow that will serve you very well for many years to come.
Wicked, I am beyond stoked. Pretty sure it’s ur fault I wound up on their page ha ha . If my wife ever realizes what I have done, I will blame this website :420: ha ha

Back
Top Bottom