Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Lmao wow that’s crazy shit. I didn’t even know such websites existed. I hope they work out and r female. You may want to look at growing a mom when you find a strain you love. Moms for the most part r real easy and you can keep them tiny and neglect the hell out of them. I mean I would gladly cut some clones for you but I don’t have the selection of a seed bank.
Yea pretty big community on reddit it seems. I have all the materials to grow a mother and even some seeds i just need to get on it! ( and learn to grow in soil or promix). Ha appreciate the offer, hopefully these ladies pull thru and we don't need to worry about that ha ha

Happy Friday!
this is what I am enjoying this evening and its working very well! EL Creamino
in the garden things are looking up. all the new growth is looking okay and the plants are starting to get some proper roots.
Something i forgot to add the to journal because i was juggling work and this grow was that the tiny bit of mold on the runt i had transplanted ended up almost killing it so i pulled it on tuesday. this was when i discovered i had not put any of the clones deep enough in their net pots. Anyways i put one of the clones i had still sitting neglected in my bubble cloner right at the bottom of the net pot and put about half as many pebbles on top. today the roots look like this
:)
this plant also didnt see any of the bloom nutes and hasn't showed any of the spots or dying leaves. Still not great as it was badly neglected but it will probably end up being okay. here is the plant

and a group shot
Those roots in that pic r nice and white. As long as new growth is coming out they should take off once they stabilize in that system.
Good thing you had a back up on hand and she may turn out to b the strong one of the bunch.

Hello. hope anybody reading this had a wonderful weekend. I let my plants grow in peace while I was busy with an unusually social weekend.
This is my forgotten clone on Tuesday.

And today

:) it has grown a lot since transplant. Didn’t seem to suffer any shock, she just loves her new home.

rest of the garden is doing great all things considered. Plants have grown a few inches in the last few days and r drinking water and taking up nutes. here are some pictures.

hopefully I am over this rough patch.

Those roots in that pic r nice and white. As long as new growth is coming out they should take off once they stabilize in that system.
Good thing you had a back up on hand and she may turn out to b the strong one of the bunch.
Ha ha totally man, I also think she will end up smashing the others, although now they are making a comeback. Good times :ganjamon:

Man I hate cutting my plants, always have. Used to fim them b/c the thought of topping was too horrific. I know this is stupid and wrong but just the way I am. Anyways I got some emotional support from @KCCO 77 and went for it. I think they have better proportions ha
Before

during.. rip little ladies

after

:thumb:

Man I hate cutting my plants, always have. Used to fim them b/c the thought of topping was too horrific. I know this is stupid and wrong but just the way I am. Anyways I got some emotional support from @KCCO 77 and went for it. I think they have better proportions ha
Before

during.. rip little ladies

after

:thumb:
You got this. Hopefully they come from a decent mom.

good evening 420magazine, not a whole lot of excitement going on over here except Iam losing the humidity battle, I guess I will need a bigger humidifier or some qb’s . 2 days after topping.

roots are a little more brown than I am used to. Hopefully it’s partially the green planet nutrients I have switched to. Next res change I’ll be adding h202 instead of hydro sparkle, hopefully this helps.

good evening 420magazine, not a whole lot of excitement going on over here except Iam losing the humidity battle, I guess I will need a bigger humidifier or some qb’s . 2 days after topping.

roots are a little more brown than I am used to. Hopefully it’s partially the green planet nutrients I have switched to. Next res change I’ll be adding h202 instead of hydro sparkle, hopefully this helps.
Hey man I hope all is good. Don’t worry to much about the RH. It’s not ideal but it’s not a deal breaker. Anything you can do to help great but a few of those LEDs you speak of would make it easier. Also help with growing a more uniform plant.

Res change today. Left it a bit to long but really wanted them to relax after the stress they have had and then also topping them on Tuesday. Today I found some spots on my leaves. Ec was only at 1.0 which is way under what Green Planet recommends. After some solid advice I bumped the ec up to 1.8 and switched to h202.

plants perked right up as per usual with a res change, I will be excited to see how they look in the morning.

Hey just read the whole journal! Love it! I'm confused though and I'm so glad I found your journal as I went to my local hydro shop today to get hydrogaurd as I had a bit of root rot and one of my plants isn't growing alot of roots. He told me to use hydro sparkle instead of hydro gaurd it would do the same thing but half the price so I bought it. Now o read you guys use h202? Can you tell me if the hydro sparkle is good or should I switch over? Thanks! Love the journal will definitely be following along!

Res change today. Left it a bit to long but really wanted them to relax after the stress they have had and then also topping them on Tuesday. Today I found some spots on my leaves. Ec was only at 1.0 which is way under what Green Planet recommends. After some solid advice I bumped the ec up to 1.8 and switched to h202.

plants perked right up as per usual with a res change, I will be excited to see how they look in the morning.

Hope you balanced you ph after these pics ? 5.3 is a little low ...namaste !

Hey just read the whole journal! Love it! I'm confused though and I'm so glad I found your journal as I went to my local hydro shop today to get hydrogaurd as I had a bit of root rot and one of my plants isn't growing alot of roots. He told me to use hydro sparkle instead of hydro gaurd it would do the same thing but half the price so I bought it. Now o read you guys use h202? Can you tell me if the hydro sparkle is good or should I switch over? Thanks! Love the journal will definitely be following along!

Hey man thanks for joining in and glad u r enjoying my journal ha ha I am also following along on your grow. I am no expert, I have had decent results with Hydro sparkle but h202 will be much cheaper to run and maybe gets a little more o2 to the roots? I mainly switched for cost and to align myself with the way @KCCO 77 is growing cuz man he has got it going on. You should check out his journal If you haven’t already, I have learned so much from it!

Hope you balanced you ph after these pics ? 5.3 is a little low ...namaste !

Morning Northern Hydro ! Thanks for the concern. I let it rise to 5.5 after mixing the nutes, maybe a bit low but the legend who is @Cultivator once told me to keep ph at 5.2-5.6 in veg, Which makes me uncomfortable but I had some good results with it in 2012 it seems, check it out
Under or Over Nuted?

I still agree with you though and I feel more comfortable with the ph a bit higher :)

interesting @Jamers ! thanks for sharing I'll take a look for sure.
I maintain between 5.5 and 6.0 ideally for both veg and bloom . In fact, come to think of it , I RARELY if EVER use a ph puffer , the nutes tend to balance it ..but I don't think I've ever had a reading that low when following a feed schedule after a bucket change ?
the nutes required tend to get my ro water "in the range" ? always . But never below 5.5 ..sometimes as high as 6.4 thou !
Now that I'm learning how to read the plant I don't really use any feed guides and my nute costs have decreased significantly!!! But, I also maintain my TDS UNDER 1200 max hahaha I shit you not, even a fresh bucket in full bloom I aim for 700 or LESS tds and always swap out water before 1400. I see some people feeding seedling's at 700 and I often wonder if the nute cost is necessary....to each their own ❤️

Back
Top Bottom