Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Cool grow man! Ours pretty much started around the same time, but I'm growing autos in coco. I'm sub'd and will be watching. Congrats on the light purchase. I'm on the fence right now between adding a couple 125W QBs to my setup, or 100W COB pendants.
Thanks @incogn1to its nice to have you along. I am very excited to unplug my 1000 watt metal halide. It is burning up so much humidity and the heat is building up in my basement even running it at 750watts. I also love the idea of being able to move around 3 separate units and the increased light footprint. I don’t know a lot about your light but I think it’s a cob style light ? maybe go with qbs for supplemental just to switch it up? Anyways excited to see what you decide on.

The cheeky lunch time check in. I keep moving the wires further out on the plants. I am loving this style of training, very satisfying.

this little runt with the worst roots I have left alone

probably going to do another res change tonight. My body is dreading hauling water but the rest of me is ready, I think it should be done to keep cleaning out my system.

lights left a UPS depot next to an airport in Michigan last night at 11:45 pm. I hope they made it out of the country before thanksgiving shut down.

I ll also add that I have had the environment locked in for a few days now after adding another humidifier. I only added it cuz I was going to be away for 3 days but it’s been a great little addition to the room
062DE2EE-C14E-4DFC-84A5-7E7CB46E5E70.png

47ABAC62-7A30-4FB4-B149-199B66FA9B0F.png

Many hours later hahah ... finished res change. Water still had crap in it and the roots don’t look great. Lots of new white roots coming out at least.
Water hauled and ready for mixing
Once I had my batch all mixed up I stock piled some tap water for cleaning my system
Next I mixed up some ph ed ro water with some hydro sparkle and moved my little ladies out of the room
After that I cleaned my system with h202 for about an hour. I got a lot more crap out of the pipes but not everything. Filled my system back up, cleaned up the room and popped the plants back in.

I also got some super fast shades for when my new lights come. My eyes are already messed up enough !

went up stairs and forgot I was wearing them. Wife didn’t like the look :)

Oh also, the guy who gave me my cuttings back in October sent me a picture of the mother of my plant.

It’s 21 days into 12/12

considering I drove from Ajax back to Etobicoke with my cuttings like this I think things aren’t looking too bad lol desperate times.

good night

edit: those are not my socks, it’s laundry day !

Many hours later hahah ... finished res change. Water still had crap in it and the roots don’t look great. Lots of new white roots coming out at least.
Water hauled and ready for mixing
Once I had my batch all mixed up I stock piled some tap water for cleaning my system
Next I mixed up some ph ed ro water with some hydro sparkle and moved my little ladies out of the room
After that I cleaned my system with h202 for about an hour. I got a lot more crap out of the pipes but not everything. Filled my system back up, cleaned up the room and popped the plants back in.

I also got some super fast shades for when my new lights come. My eyes are already messed up enough !

went up stairs and forgot I was wearing them. Wife didn’t like the look :)

Oh also, the guy who gave me my cuttings back in October sent me a picture of the mother of my plant.

It’s 21 days into 12/12

considering I drove from Ajax back to Etobicoke with my cuttings like this I think things aren’t looking too bad lol desperate times.

good night

edit: those are not my socks, it’s laundry day !
Looks good over there there man. Love the glasses they make a world of difference when spending lots of time under the lights. Sweet socks oh ya clones stuffed in work boots priceless lmao. Have a good day play safe and enjoy

Mid lighting overhaul update.
Had to get some lumber for this job from Lowes, all i wanted to do was get home and wire up the lights.
Got home and unpacked the boxes, everything was well protected and undamaged.
UV diodes :thumb:
I thought i was gonna get to do some wiring put it was literally 6 wires into wago connectors and they were ready to go !
they look evil and kinda scare me once switched on !
ripped out the 1k metal halide
That cool tube served me very well back in the day, maybe one day it will shine again?

Re did the duct work sans cool tube. bends are terrible need to sort that out.

Mounting these were a pain mid grow and i am not totally happy with their placement, i ll move them again next res change when the plants r outside of the room.

Once again thank you to @Budget LED for the fantastic service, cant wait to see what these babies can do.

Going to mount the drivers now, ill be back later with an update on that.

Had to get some lumber for this job from Lowes, all i wanted to do was get home and wire up the lights.
I thought i was gonna get to do some wiring put it was literally 6 wires into wago connectors and they were ready to go !
That cool tube served me very well back in the day, maybe one day it will shine again?

Mounting these were a pain mid grow and i am not totally happy with their placement, i ll move them again next res change when the plants r outside of the room.

Once again thank you to @Budget LED for the fantastic service, cant wait to see what these babies can do.

Keep the updates coming. Lights r looking great in there

Any questions, just dm us or tag us. We will follow your grow journal. Plants look great! Cant wait to see the end results!

How is it going on your garden ? You must be sharpening the scissors ?
Oh boy its going to be a good one. Wife’s trying to get me in on it but I’m staying strong. Soo those lights man your plants r going to love you for that and fantastic job on @Budget LED end. I will definitely send some business over there when the time is correct.

Back
Top Bottom