Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Woot its party time! 1.6 grams of Golden Teacher to start with thanks to a great guy.. didnt realized dried shrooms weighed so much. Ive done over 2 maybe 3g before from the one time I bought them I think. Sorry to break up the learning, had to share. Nice new bong there blazin love the spider and webbing haha

Hmmmm looks like they taste like shit i cant wait hahahaha. Nice score on the shrooms man. Ur guna have to let me no how they work for u cuz tht is the exact strain im tryn to grow rite now. So im curious to see how gud they work for u. But yea nice score man an thanx for the kind words have fun an trip safe bro.

I took em with orange juice like I did before.. can't remember exactly how it works but its supposed to make the trip stronger. Tastes like papery mushrooms not that bad really I like the taste of mushrooms so it works for me lol..

25 minutes since I took them and my ears are like randomly ringing and body is feeling heavy, stomach feeling numb. I have a fast metabolism so it should be quick. Seeya guys later thanks for the good vibes!!

That's a nice saucer of a cap there @imtoasted!

@Blazinjones you will only really need 2 flasks but shit does break. You don't need to get the 150mm you can get smaller dishes if you want. I think you can go down to 90mm without an issues. You can choose to get those prepoured plates and see how it goes before investing the money on all the to DIY stuff for now. I've never had experience with prepoured plates but it will be obviouswhen you get them if they are contaminated or not before using them. I bought a 5 pack of the 25 gram agar and a 500 gram pack of the malt extract. I'll end up with more malt extract in the end since its a 1:1 ratio between the two. It was the smallest I could find at the time. With the 125 grams of agar I can make 240 or so plates.

That's a nice saucer of a cap there @imtoasted!

@Blazinjones you will only really need 2 flasks but shit does break. You don't need to get the 150mm you can get smaller dishes if you want. I think you can go down to 90mm without an issues. You can choose to get those prepoured plates and see how it goes before investing the money on all the to DIY stuff for now. I've never had experience with prepoured plates but it will be obviouswhen you get them if they are contaminated or not before using them. I bought a 5 pack of the 25 gram agar and a 500 gram pack of the malt extract. I'll end up with more malt extract in the end since its a 1:1 ratio between the two. It was the smallest I could find at the time. With the 125 grams of agar I can make 240 or so plates.

Ok sweet thanx for the advice ill prolly jus get the 4 pack of flasks then an have 2 xtra incase like ur sayn glass does break at times. An ok i think i even seen those 25 gram 5 packs ur talkn about lol. An as for the petri dishes i see y now u went with plastic lol shit those glass ones are expensive but man they look jus so clean an nice lol. Also i member u mention sumthn about dying ur agar do u mean u jus get normal food coloring n put a drip in or sumthn else?

Well, I opened up the Z jar and it smelled a little like mushrooms, but it was light smelling and too grey. Good mycelium is bright white. The TAZ is starting to kick in with growth now. I'll give it a few days and shake her up. I did however notice my lid's Synthetic Filter Disk was loose and almost coming off, I'll have to correct that with some high temp silicone. That may have been the cause of the contamination... TOUGH to say.

View media item 1796164
View media item 1796163

That's the stuff.

Great thanx man i think i got my shopping list ready then now 2 jus select everything n order it n jus wait lol. As for pc's i found some at wally there but they were only 6 an 8 quart ones which is 2 small right? Ill have 2 source one on the zon n see how much they are.

They worked well @Blazinjones there is no denying that though lol

So what about roughly 5hours it lasted you you think? N that was only 1 ana half grams lol imagine if u ate like 3.5 grams. So did u get any visuals or no?

Well I had taken a few hits before they kicked in and it felt like my high from the weed was keeping my head above water for a bit lol. Were you stoned when first ingesting them PW? Definitely agree its good to have some for the re entry.

@Blazinjones They didnt last for 5 hours.. its been 3 hours since they kicked in and they are fully wearing off now just residual floaty body effects now, head feels weird kinda drunk almost. They peaked for an hour or so. Very minimal visuals, no trails and the walls only moved slightly when I focused intensely, which I can sorta make the same thing happen when on weed or sober even. I have to work tomorrow so I didnt want to get too crazy tonight lol.

There were a few moments though where I could literally feel EVERYTHING around me. It was really beautiful and not irritating at all like how I would normally perceive things of that nature.

Well I had taken a few hits before they kicked in and it felt like my high from the weed was keeping my head above water for a bit lol. Were you stoned when first ingesting them PW? Definitely agree its good to have some for the re entry.

@Blazinjones They didnt last for 5 hours.. its been 3 hours since they kicked in and they are fully wearing off now just residual floaty body effects now, head feels weird kinda drunk almost. They peaked for an hour or so. Very minimal visuals, no trails and the walls only moved slightly when I focused intensely, which I can sorta make the same thing happen when on weed or sober even. I have to work tomorrow so I didnt want to get too crazy tonight lol.

There were a few moments though where I could literally feel EVERYTHING around me. It was really beautiful and not irritating at all like how I would normally perceive things of that nature.

Ok well good thing im growing them then so ill have a decent amount well hopefully lol. Well atleast u had a gud time n yea if u got things 2do 2morow best to jus wait till another day to really unload an do like an 8th lol.

Correct, you'll want the 22/23 quart/liter size PC.

Ok thought so thanx for reassuring me an makn sure i had it correct.

I’ll be doing an eighth next time I go down the rabbit hole.

Right thts what i figured to cause i member the last few times i did them with some friends we all got like 4 grams each an we started with 2 grams an was jus laughing our asses off n cudnt stop literally every single thing made us laugh till you almost passed out cuz u cudnt breath lol. But i didnt get any visuals so what i thought was like only an hour or so was actually 4 hours an i took the other 2 so i wasnt sure if i jus waited to long inbetween or if they jus werent super super powerful or what but no visuals an i really wana get sum so wana kinda start with like 2 grams an save the other 1.5 to 2 grams an jus set a timer for like what an hour an if no visuals take the others is that a decent plan or shud i change my timing?

Back
Top Bottom