Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Actually sounds right, second dose comes an hour into it.

Ok kool well shit im ready for sum shrooms cant wait till i see them start growing lol.

Ok guys so i was wondering with the prepoured petri dishes what ones shud i get cause there is malt extract agar kinds like these.

View media item 1796276
Or potato dextrose agar like this.

View media item 1796277
Or ones that jus say nutrient agar like these.

View media item 1796278
Also is this the right parafilm to get like the right size or whatever.

View media item 1796279

I’ve smoked weed on shrooms but prefer not to, just 2 different highs.
I smoke or vape before the trip, but never during, it's just not necessary in my opinion and what's weird is it doesn't cross my mind while I'm IN the Zone! I usually smoke afterwards, but this last mild trip(1.5), I just fell asleep no problem without it. Cannabis can recharge the trip a little bit, but nothing comparable to the peak of the movie.

My father always talked about Thai Sticks and Panama Red, but he has Mentioned the Goldish Blonde goodness that I've never had or even seen in person. I'm sure that sucker is a 100 days or something to flower.
I bought the Panama Breeders pack and it has
The Green Pheno
The Red Pheno
and the Pinkish/Red Pheno
I remember Panama Red from days past , That and Colombian Gold were some of the best weed I have ever smoked . Oh the Memories :yahoo: :theband:

Man, the amount of TEARS is UNfathomable... I think I was 17. Between the color blending(breathing) and the laughter, I just couldn't STOP. :rofl:

I no the same thing happend to me lol. So i was wondering will this work for parafilm or no?

View media item 1796319
Also i found at the menards poly film jus wondering if any of those wud work instead of parafilm exactly if not ill jus get the actual stuff from the zon

That should be fine, I saw the other day where a guy used scotch tape. Parafilm is cheap, but not required.
I seen a guy take a regular thing of plastic wrap and cut it about 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide from the roll and he used that. I think I will buy some Parafilm when I do Agar plates. I want things as easy as possible for the first couple grows then I will experiment with other TEKs etc.

Yeah cutting an inch or two of the roll of saran wrap is cheap and easy. Parafilm is great but the plastic wrap does just as good of a job.
Well Hell I will just use the saran wrap and cut off a 2 inch piece then.

Yeah plastic wrap and I are like oil and water, we don't go well together, like at all. I've never been able to get a piece to tear off without just stretching it all to shit and ripping most of it off. When I do get a piece that's actually usable it gets stuck to itself. I've banned it from my house.

For anyone capable of using the stuff I would recommend it over buying parafilm.

Yeah cutting an inch or two of the roll of saran wrap is cheap and easy. Parafilm is great but the plastic wrap does just as good of a job.

Yea the lil tol i seen was already about 2inches wide or so. An it was only like 8 sumthn bux so it wuda been a gud deal i think?

Yeah plastic wrap and I are like oil and water, we don't go well together, like at all. I've never been able to get a piece to tear off without just stretching it all to shit and ripping most of it off. When I do get a piece that's actually usable it gets stuck to itself. I've banned it from my house.

For anyone capable of using the stuff I would recommend it over buying parafilm.

Hahaha an hear i thought i was the only one to do tht lol. I freaking hate that shizz every dam time ive tried to use it i get it stuck all over itself lol.

Back
Top Bottom