Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Those pre-sterilized grains aren't cheap and neither are PCs right now. If it's something you plan on doing for a while, buy a PC and sterlize your own grains. If it's just something you want to try once and see how it goes, buy 5lbs of pre-sterilized grains and a single syringe to test out.

@Blazinjones making it the night before, it will still be warm the next day so make sure it's not too hot to kill the mycelium on the grains. You can mix it up to cool it down before adding in your grains.

Yea thank god i found a giant pc in the gerage i jus brought back in or ida been screwd havn to buy another 1 shit they r expensive rite nw lol. But i waswondering what is a better/ more potent strain to get the albino a+ or should i go with b+ strain? I camt make up my mind which strain to get?

I have a freebie Albino A+ coming so we shall find out. I hear B+ is a very consistent strain as far as average to above average potency. Some say it has Azur/Cubensis genetics as in a hybrid, I don't know for sure though since unknown origin. I bought the Florida White since it states very Vivid visuals and is coming with a freebie Albino A+. It's not a true Albino strain, but it's of no concern.

I have a freebie Albino A+ coming so we shall find out. I hear B+ is a very consistent strain as far as average to above average potency. Some say it has Azur/Cubensis genetics as in a hybrid, I don't know for sure though since unknown origin. I bought the Florida White since it states very Vivid visuals and is coming with a freebie Albino A+. It's not a true Albino strain, but it's of no concern.

Is this the right cyans every1 is talking about supposed to be the most potent or sumthn i jus wasnt guna drop no 35 40 bux on syringe if it not the exact right thing ya no lol

View media item 1796956

I do want to Micro dose with both Cannabis and with Mushrooms. I know Micro dosing is supposed to help with A Lot of my aliments. My problem is I Like to get High so I will be over doing it at times , Lol Well Quite often actually. Too hard to keep my hands out of the cookie jar so to speak

From what I hear this is the best place to obtain spores etc.
Screenshot 2020-10-05 172757 Spore Works .png

I Don't think so
Spore Whore has Grain bags and
North Spore have grain bags ready to inject and the sub straight. I am trying to get an easy grow then I will have more confidence to try other stuff. Like making my own grain bags , Agar plates etc.

I just want to get the process under my belt before I spend a lot of cash.
A couple shoe boxes, (4) 1 quart jars or 1lb grain bags, a syringe of regular cubensis, and some bucket tek substrate is all you need for 2-4 shoes boxes. If that works out try a syringe of PE cubensis and try casing colonized substrate in a shoe box. If you get those down, graduate to a dozen full size mono tubs. :rofl: Or something more challenging like horse poo and wood chip substrate loving mushrooms.

The only other thing I recommend for first timers besides only growing cubensis is to try magic truffles (sclerotia). If you have a good sterile procedure, all you do is inoculate the grain jar and let it be for 2 months while they grow. Then once you harvest the truffles you can mix the leftover grains into substrate and fruit the mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom