Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

That's why I like that place, reasonable price for very generous syringes of spores.

Yea for real they have great prices. An i was alil disappointed that didnt get any freebies. But then i seen how dark an full each syringe was with spores so it was a decent trade off i figure lol.

Yeah they generally don't give you any free ones but there's never any question about the quantity or quality of the spores.

Right well i got sum jars tht i gotta clean out so they can be filled with agar again. An i had a question about the agar does it need to breath wen i put a sample on it or can it be sealed up air tight an be fine? Im wondering cuz im using mini glass mason jars i seen sum1 on utube using an its working out ok for me but alot end up messing up. So i was wondering if its cuz of the ones i have air tight versus others i drilled a hole in the lid n covered it with micropore tape. I wasnt sure if maybe tht was why all my portabella clone attempts failed. The portabella chunk i tried to clone jus turned mushy slimy lol

I wonder if they are Golden Teachers with that golden foil look.. beautiful mushies man. Could have been why the portobello clones failed it may have let bad air through the taped holes.

Well good news and bad news with my mono tub.. I know I haven't updated at all just kinda been watching the magic happen lol. Its definitely contaminated.. pretty sure there is trich in there but still pinning and growing some around the sides. Ive just been letting it go since I don't have anything else it could contaminate with it. Its really fun to watch I absolutely love watching them grow!

The last pic is the trich.. it like grew into these little weird looking desert rock shaped formations really white on top then when I put H2o2 on them they turn a blueish green color right away and fizzled away a bit.

Trying to clone store portabellos. Try slicing 2 or 3 1 /16 of an inch cookies by slicing through the bottom most part of stem onto agar after soaking cookies to saturation in sterile water
Ok so wen u say cookies u jus mean lil slices of the stem right? And i was supposed to soak my chunks/cookies in sterile water? I didnt know i was supposed to do tht lol i wonder if tht was y they failed lol. Idk but there is always next time. Gotta love the power of perseverance lol.

Bro much love . Yes sir. Slice the very bottom of the stem . Should be circlish. Soak it in clean water then to agar. Yes sir. Those store bought shrooms are practically dried

Oh i see well the one i was using was alil damp but not wet really. But ok ill try tht next time i try an clone a store bought mushroom. So i took down almost all of the rest of the tub there are jus a few straglers tht i wana let bulk up alil an shed there veil then ill take em dwn. But for now i choose a few caps to do spore prints with so i dnt lose this strain. But here is the rest of the tub n i even got alil shroom growing out the side underneath one of the lil fae holes. So i shifted the bag of subs an all that down a half inch or so so that way the lil shroomy has some room to grow up.

View media item 1804697
View media item 1804698
Here we got whats left in my monotub after the 1st flush. She is now almost done i figure give the shrooms that are left here another day to shed there veil an finish up then ill be able to collect there spore prints as well.

View media item 1804698
View media item 1804697
Then here we got my last jar of my Golden Teacher spores an she has some weird yellow water drips on the inside of the grain jar. So im wondering if thats contam or what? I hope it isnt bad an no gud cuz its my last jar. So i really need this jar to take off so i dnt lose the Golden Teacher strain lmao. But hey even if i do lose it im making a bunch of prints so ill be able 2 make more syringes an watever else for awhile.
View media item 1804699
View media item 1804700
An then last thing is will this tote work for a monotub even tho this isnt the right lid for this thing?
View media item 1804696
View media item 1804695
View media item 1804694
View media item 1804698
View media item 1804697
I wonder if they are Golden Teachers with that golden foil look.. beautiful mushies man. Could have been why the portobello clones failed it may have let bad air through the taped holes.

Well good news and bad news with my mono tub.. I know I haven't updated at all just kinda been watching the magic happen lol. Its definitely contaminated.. pretty sure there is trich in there but still pinning and growing some around the sides. Ive just been letting it go since I don't have anything else it could contaminate with it. Its really fun to watch I absolutely love watching them grow!

The last pic is the trich.. it like grew into these little weird looking desert rock shaped formations really white on top then when I put H2o2 on them they turn a blueish green color right away and fizzled away a bit.

Nope they are Treasure Coast strains but i do got a jar of Golden Teacher spores tht has sum yellow water drip lookn stuff in it so i hope its not gone bad or sumthn lol. I was actually thinking about using this mini tote i have an make a mini monotub since i only have the 1 lil jar of GT spores. I was debating about jus mixxing 2 strains 2gether in one big mono but now i think im guna do 2 lil totes inside abig one so that way i can keep both strains seperate but only have one tote worth of space being taken up. This is the mini mono i built lol.
View media item 1804713
View media item 1804712

Ok so i got done with the p-c an took my jars out an again the dam grains are wet inside. But its weird tho cuz i taped the hell out of the foiled tops so the foil wudn slip or lossen n it get steam underneath. Also wen i took the foil an tape off the tops were completely dry atleast on the outside of the jar. So im guessing its the grains had it in there wen i jarred them only they didnt feel damp really an i put some of those gypsum pellets tht i smashed up plus i let the grains sit out on a towel the night b4 so they had almost a full day sitting out to dry. So idk where tht moisture keeps coming from but its gettn really god damn annoying. So yea now i dnt wana use my new spore syringes incase they end up duds. So figured id give them a day or 2 n see if they dnt dry up some.

Ok so i got my mini mono setup an didnt realize tht the lil tote wont fit sideways into the bigger tote so can only fit one of the minis in there so kind of defeats the purpose. But i was wondering if i drilled holes in the long sides like i did on the short ends wud it be ok to use the lil mini tote all by itself like a normal mono jus tiny??
Here it is all done an packed an i used a lil black garbage bag for it so tht worked an i cut the lid out an placed plastic back over it so it will be able 2 let light in.
View media item 1804738
View media item 1804737
View media item 1804736
View media item 1804735
Or should i put it in this bigger tote like this? Its got the right fae holes an everything plus extra head space versus the lil one it dnt leave alot of room for the mushies to grow. So what do u all think?

View media item 1804734
View media item 1804733

Yea I agree probably just mycelium piss. Clever to use a plastic bag as the window for the tote lid.. looks like it would work better than saran wrap. More rigid and won't fall in. Not sure about the toteception you are trying to do.. it may not allow for enough air flow. Id keep the strains by themselves so you know how each one effects you once you take them.

Yea I agree probably just mycelium piss. Clever to use a plastic bag as the window for the tote lid.. looks like it would work better than saran wrap. More rigid and won't fall in. Not sure about the toteception you are trying to do.. it may not allow for enough air flow. Id keep the strains by themselves so you know how each one effects you once you take them.
Oh ok kool thank god i was like oh nooooo!!! Lol i dnt wana lose my last golden teacher b4 i even get to try it lol. But ok as for my mini mono im guna jus keep it in a bigger tote with bigger airholes. An yea i figured id keep them seperate to.

On a side note how would i go about making chocolate with these? Do i get a mold of sum sort n jus put the broke up shrooms in it an pour the melted chocolate over them?

So i was wondering for my mini tote inside the big monotub shud i take the rubber gasket seal completely out. I member sum1 on here trying to take slits out every couple of inches or sumthn like tht. But idk if tht worked out for them or not but shud i leave it in or take it out?

Ok so got my first ever spore prints done an in the bag. Idk if this is normal or not but all the caps that had light tan or whiteish gills didnt leave any spore print or if they did its so light u cant even see it lol. Where as the darker gilled caps left nice dark prints. Its funny an i could be wrong but i swear they are purple lol. All the videos on youtube i watched about this they all looked black. So are mine no good or sumthn or is purplish prints ok? Oh also do i gotta let them sit out for a day or anything to dry off completely or can i jus fold the foil over an into a ziploc baggie?

View media item 1804772
View media item 1804773
View media item 1804774
View media item 1804775
View media item 1804776

Good question. I am wondering the same thing

Rite cuz i wud hate to throw away all these caps if they are still good cuz some of these suckers are pretty big lol. Lookn like some waffer cookies or sum shit hahaha. So do u got any strains going at the moment?

Back
Top Bottom