Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Those Oats look dry, are those the Oats you have been doing lately or is it that batch that didn't look hydrated enough. You can shake it, but it's probably stalled out. Try it, it won't hurt.

3.5 is a good dose, you should feel something, next time try grinding them up and put it in some Orange Juice. If that doesn't kick you in, your shrooms are weak. I've had buddies take 3 or 4 grams and not feel much, coffee grinder and some orange juice and he Now respects the Cube Gods.

Those Oats look dry, are those the Oats you have been doing lately or is it that batch that didn't look hydrated enough. You can shake it, but it's probably stalled out. Try it, it won't hurt.

3.5 is a good dose, you should feel something, next time try grinding them up and put it in some Orange Juice. If that doesn't kick you in, your shrooms are weak. I've had buddies take 3 or 4 grams and not feel much, coffee grinder and some orange juice and he Now respects the Cube Gods.

Ok guna try grinding them up n got some orange juice 2day lol but yea 2morow ill try it out n see how it works out.

Here's an update of my pftek tubs
20210306_091354.jpg
20210306_091344.jpg
20210306_091330.jpg

An it looks like my 3rd tub has finally started
20210306_091429.jpg

I think everything is looking good

Yeah buddy... those look clean no doubt... that's the bad(or Con not really bad) thing about BRF tubs... you just have to wait and there is no shaking to spread the mycelium and or inoculation points. For me and my situation, I'm never in a rush with this hobby... It's a Take In Stride mentality. I would just sit back and enjoy they look good and fire up a FATTY. :)

Can u stall the growth of pftek tubs,,it looks as tho 1 of my tubs has stalled in growth,,my tubs have been on top of a small heat mat ,can u give em to much heat ? Moisture etc
20210314_100454.jpg

It looks like it's only the top tub which seems to have increased in size

Take them off of the heat mat immediately... Mats will suck the moisture out of your jars and or containers. Find a nice cupboard that is warm, I use one above my fridge and have never had any issues.

If you feel it's too cold(68 C for me and still no issues), I used to throw them in an old office box with a little thin blanket or just a closed lid. Get a few degrees Up. :blunt:

Hi, what’s up everyone?
I haven't been around for a minute. Trying this bar now. It claims 3.5 g per bar....we'll see about that.
Smile and stay stoneder
20210321_153746.jpg

Hey johnnie got a quick question for ya ,,
Ok so it seems that 1 of my tubs has stalled out,there's been next to no growth in past 2 weeks and I think the tub has dried out ,
So could I remove rubber grommets an add some sterile water to kick start again,,or is there another way ?? Was thinking makin a shotgun fruiting chamber fill with damp perlite and crumble up wots in my pftek tub? I know either way is risking contamination but I'm giving until my first tub is ready which will b soon ,the mycelium is starting to meet round all tub

More than likely you are correct, probably dried out the sub or it's a contamination which isn't likely this far in. In my experience, Contamination from a syringe happens within 2 or 3 days and grows fast like no other. I say it's worth a shot(sterile water), you can't lose any further since it's stalled already anyway. Worst case scenario, your in the same boat and it's discard Time.

Things r getting close to completion on first tub
20210330_112305.jpg

I'm thinking about one more week an it should b ready for birthin cake ,,thinkin on making a shotgun fruiting chamber after dunk an roll ,,
Getting nervous of fukin up at birthin stage ,,this will b first time so wanna b sure I don't screw it up at the end :lot-o-toke:

I've never done BRF cakes, but I do know you have to let them consolidate to make sure the middle of the cakes are completely colonized(I do this with Sawdust blocks). The SGFC is your best bet with Cakes. Looking Good and clean from what I can see. I almost went the BRF route back in the day, got such a good deal on a pressure cooker, went straight to WBS then Oats. Would Be cool to see a Cake/SGFC grow... Good Luck to the finish line. :passitleft:

I got access to pressure cooker but I didn't have the balls to jump in without any experience in growing them ,I guess I'll see how this goes b4 jumping in :hippy:
U been a great source of knowledge on this grow,,ill take extra pics for ya :nomo:
Ok I got a small tupperware tub to cut holes in an generally abuse to fit my purpose lol

Backstory on the AA+ tray, it started out in the Martha 1 quart of spawn test tray(extra AGAR that wasn't transferred) with a liner. Did decent in the Martha, but the tent isactually too much FAE for other species in the Martha(Blue Oysters,Kings,Shiitakes, LM...etc). Cubes like higher levels of C02 versus Oysters and such. Anyway, I still pulled 30+ grammys in two flushes, just wasn't the pinset I was looking for and I was still dialing in the Martha and the tray got a bit too moist. I needed the room in the GH for upcoming blocks so I took it out of the tray and put it in my Mini Mono tub that I've used Many times. The tray was or is smaller from shrinkage but it dropped right in no problem. I didn't care about the liner anymore since I don't care where the mushrooms come from at this point. It's just sitting in a windowsill that faces the South. :popcorn:

View media item 1821697I've never taken a tray or tub passed 3 flushes(More than happy by then)... it's not in the way of any other projects so she's just freerollin'
:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom