Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

yea i plan to slack till after the weekend and then reset the room with probably a Auto Blue Dream from Humboldt seeds ...

how have yall been in the last 10 days ...?

btw been smokin on Sparkle she is pure dankness ... no lime detected ... and after a tolerance break of 10 days she performed to my satisfaction hehe ... dreamy heady high ... no laziness or sleepiness not even after a 5h night ( its a bitch them morning flights)

Hey PT. Since your a bug wiz I was wondering if you could take a look a at really bad blurry picture and extrapolate any more than I, which was none.

20180722_221707.jpg
20180722_221658.jpg
20180722_221459.jpg

I dont know what to think other than MITES!!!!! or maybe larvae? But the seedling seems fine. Infact I originally saw these climbing ON the poor little GG4a. And after pooping my pants slightly, I realized the seedling is healthy as can be. Zero stippling (spots and specs not sure my word choice is appropriate). No drooping or any of that jazz.

So my real question is (and I'm praying for a yes) are these preditorial mites?

The ones I saw when I was taking this picture were just cruising around the cup and seemed to be stopping to nibble on stuff. It's hard to say for sure cause they friggen tiny, but that's my hope. I would guess larvae but if thats the case they normally swarm the soil top, and thats not the case.

Well hope you enjoyed some pool time and good herbs.

Catch ya round

Well it's hard to tell. I'll pull the loupe today, but looks like this soil come equipped with bug defense....

SmartSelect_20180723-075527_Chrome.jpg

Thinking these are what I have

Back
Top Bottom