full

Amnesia Haze Auto day 27
yield 67g :(

53ff9000468b51226480db651d3d00a6.jpg

Blue AutoMazar day 28
yield 94g

420-magazine-mobile1325605918.jpg

Day 28 or 4 weeks from seed

she is a bit sobby today , i think she was thirsty i gave her some feed containing 1.5:1000 A and B and 1:1000 calmag and Powerroots.
I expect her to be back at her top game tomorrow ... fingers crossed :ganjamon:

I am probably biased but i find that it shows that there are top gentics in play here, like the way she keeps the new shoots packed together at first, also the regular internodes and the overal sturdy look on the stem...
I cant wait to see what NL#5 and Skunk#1 , two of the most prevalent strains from back in the early nineties when i was still young and athletic ;) , bring to this mix

I am probably biased but i find that it shows that there are top gentics in play here, like the way she keeps the new shoots packed together at first, also the regular internodes and the overal sturdy look on the stem...
I cant wait to see what NL#5 and Skunk#1 , two of the most prevalent strains from back in the early nineties when i was still young and athletic ;) , bring to this mix
I am finding my skunk 1 to be a bit sensitive, but the early growth was vigorous. Wish I could get my hands on some NL5, got the regular NL from dope seeds though.

I think the Skunk in the coco would be stellar.

Back
Top Bottom