Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Excuse my language, but......"Fucking Right M8!" Im so happy for you bro. Congrats PT. That light runs so cool, like you wont notice its there. Hit me up if you need help setting it up. You may be more tech savvy than i, & have no trouble. Im a "left behind old geezer....getting further & further behind" :cool: That sucks about your prizes and the difficulties getting them. I kinda dissapeared after my harvest. Didnt even look at march's photo contest till late 3/31/18. Or u woulda had 1 more vote. Congrats again my friend. Great easter day to ya. C u soon

anyway
today is day 10 from seed ... i missed last night cuz i got high ... i was gonna take some shots of bud, but then i got hi-i-iiigh

lol so here is Sparkle

and her ugly twin sister Twinkle

and after some encouragement i finally convinced them to go on the photo together

hehe Twinkle still has that acne showing heh ... they did grow a nice bit since last photoshoot
they also got fed today 1ml/l basenutes(=33% recommended) and 0.5ml/l rootbooster (=50% recommended)

day 12

its been almost 48h since last watering and feed ... they'll get a fresh dose tonight ...
the girls are getting bigger and humidity is rising along with them today it was 50% up from 45% the days before, I expect it to rise till 65-70% with two plants in the tent , temps are 22.3°C and them to I expect to rise a bit since they are predicting warmer weather.
here are the girls:

Sparkle
and Twinkle

from the looks of it Twinkle seems, even with the acne, to be slightly ahead of her twin sister, they seem to be taking their separate grow path

Hmm i might be on to something here I was phing my feed when i took notice i was using more minus to get to 5.8 ... so i stopped at 6.0 and did a drop test and that reads orange meaning 5-5.5 ... this my mean my ph pen is off target and i need to get callibrating solutions ...
I just got some calibrating solution and it seems like my meter needs to be calibrated every time I use it! Calibrated last week and today it read 4.4 in the 4.01 solution.

I have a couple pens and none of them give me the same results even when I calibrate them. I have one that seems to be more accurate than the other and use it. I'm using advance nutrients and only check the ph now to make sure I didn't shoot them out of the range using additional additives. So far haven't seen any deficiencies.

Here's a picture of my DP Daiquiri Lime at about the same age.

I have a couple pens and none of them give me the same results even when I calibrate them. I have one that seems to be more accurate than the other and use it. I'm using advance nutrients and only check the ph now to make sure I didn't shoot them out of the range using additional additives. So far haven't seen any deficiencies.
Here's a picture of my DP Daiquiri Lime at about the same age.
They're so cute when they're young!

Back
Top Bottom