Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

day 16

both are doing great they both show a distinctive pheno so this can get interesting in terms of yield and taste and more ...
Sparkle is showing distinct sativa growth

Whilst Twinkle is still suffering the acne but she seems the more pronounced grower with slightly more indica leafs and beautiful leaf serrations

i then took some family shots to give a sense of size with zoomed out refference points

also i noticed a beatiful deformation ... one of the leafblades is grown into the central blade but it keeps its veinlayout asif it was a separated leafblade

day 16

both are doing great they both show a distinctive pheno so this can get interesting in terms of yield and taste and more ...
Sparkle is showing distinct sativa growth

Whilst Twinkle is still suffering the acne but she seems the more pronounced grower with slightly more indica leafs and beautiful leaf serrations

i then took some family shots to give a sense of size with zoomed out refference points

also i noticed a beatiful deformation ... one of the leafblades is grown into the central blade but it keeps its veinlayout asif it was a separated leafblade
Looking good. That mutations awesome aswell.

The babies are growing up fast pt! Looking very lush and green

:goodjob: :surf:

Back
Top Bottom