Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

I have a couple pens and none of them give me the same results even when I calibrate them. I have one that seems to be more accurate than the other and use it. I'm using advance nutrients and only check the ph now to make sure I didn't shoot them out of the range using additional additives. So far haven't seen any deficiencies.

Here's a picture of my DP Daiquiri Lime at about the same age.

looks similar in form and growth

It's amazing - we always assume all the seeds from a single purchase would be real similar in appearance. Will be interesting to see if they smoke different.

Nice growth! My son has acne and is 6" taller than his older sister if that helps ;).
Bwahaha! Shed can a guy just enjoy his coffee in the morning without you making him spit it all over the recording desk! Pt, it’s looking nice in there. Don’t sweat the mottling. Remember when I had leaf septoria (maybe?) in my tent? We are shitting in high cotton now! They are freckles until they cause problems, are we cool? Cool!

oh my the weekend is flying ... last night we went to a Tapas Bar, after three bottles of wine and 11 courses we and a friendly couple were 390$ lighter and then today we had the Bday party of my daughter made me another 370$ lighter
f me sideways guess i know what i am working for this month , but the most important thing is i neglected my babies for 2 days in a row ... today 72h since last feed where i saturated the medium with feed she is due another feed tonight

Back
Top Bottom