Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

The Scrog net is out and in use this grow! Slow those plants down Pt! I was hoping your 2 plant grow would demonstrate there would still be room to work in there with just two plants. It's looking like you are going to fill it not only all the way out, but clear up to the top too! Shit! Maybe I take up your old one plant method then! Mr @PhobosAnomaly , it's been a while! How are you man?

hey i cant look a given horse in the mouth so ill take the wait gladly ...but not even answering your email thats just rude
No excuse for not responding. I hate that shit.....from any company. At least respond back if I send you a polite email.

The Scrog net is out and in use this grow! Slow those plants down Pt! I was hoping your 2 plant grow would demonstrate there would still be room to work in there with just two plants. It's looking like you are going to fill it not only all the way out, but clear up to the top too! Shit! Maybe I take up your old one plant method then! Mr @PhobosAnomaly , it's been a while! How are you man?

hehe ye ... i had to do something ... but truth be said i didnt expect these to get so huge so i must be doing something good ;)

just shows that one needs to get to know the strain before deciding upon plants per surface ;)

anyway today day 40

its harder now to make close ups now ...

today day 41

today i finally found a preflower on Twinkle ... and i must say for preflower its massive ... and the last pic you know that flower is upon you when they start growing them whirly growth ... on a negative note i killed a gnat that flew into the LED, if i see more i gonna have to add some sand toppings

today day 41
today i finally found a preflower on Twinkle ... and i must say for preflower its massive ... and the last pic you know that flower is upon you when they start growing them whirly growth ... on a negative note i killed a gnat that flew into the LED, if i see more i gonna have to add some sand toppings
Huge! That's gonna be a completely full tent any day now. I think fungus gnats may be more of a nuisance than a hazard at this point in the growth, and sand can prevent the coco from drying as quickly as you're used to.

good evening all or should i say good afternoon ...
hope all is well at your side of the world ... here the weather is finally heading the right way ...
here are some sneak previews now that they are still perky ... later tonight they will pout ... this will stop as soon as stretch is over ...

oh and and a bonus pic with a mix of regular and albino bud ground up

Back
Top Bottom