Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

O M G i just looked back at Blue mazar at day 36 ... fuck im indeed gonna have to punch a hole in the ceiling

420-magazine-mobile744048706.jpg

im done with photos after that fail NL5 ... i get waaaaay better results with autos lol

I'll vote for that. I couldn't understand why people grew autos until i grew my first..... BAM..... instantly committed to them.

day 30

they keep growing like crazy ... me like very much ... i can see small knots forming they should be the start of preflowers

oh and btw yesterday me and some friends tested out an albino bud that i grew ... turns out it tastes completely like a normal bud ... maybe a little smoother due to lack of chlorophyl
I was really wondering about that. Good for you man! The bug man smokes albino!

The bug man smokes albino!

hehe it was a nice experience both before and after the harvest ;) ... i had some more last night tbh ... this time rolled the way i like it ... on the pic thats my m8 rolling with different tabac and we already had a J before so ...
so last night when i had another albino bud ... i found it to be kinda like i suggested no interference of the chlorophyl on the taste of the smoke, it also was as potent as the other buds but i found also that the taste it gave was more pronounced ... subtly more pronounced , it was a cleaner experience sort of speaking

That makes total sense. So you might be onto something there. Do you have anymore seeds of that? You could start breeding for the first all albino Flower.

anyway today is day 36 from seed and still no sign of preflowers .... yawn
but aside from that they are thriving

Thriving? More like tearing it up!
hehe ... just shows what decent genetics can do i mean compare to last grow with moderate genetics ... conditions and feed are the same the only difference is the coco brand ... it cant be that ... i mean ... pro coco is pro coco right ?? sure ... it must be genetics

hehe ... just shows what decent genetics can do i mean compare to last grow with moderate genetics ... conditions and feed are the same the only difference is the coco brand ... it cant be that ... i mean ... pro coco is pro coco right ?? sure ... it must be genetics
I would`ve thougt cos its inert that it wouldnt make a difference apart from density and drainage. But yer I reckon you definitely picked a gooden.

Back
Top Bottom