Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Stellar looking plants! And not like you don't have experience supercropping ;).

420-magazine-mobile1704233842.jpg

day 33

Looks like the lst panned out as intended i have now a nice even canopy on Twinkle, she also seems to be growing out of the variegation a bit she looks amazing anyway, now for Sparkle ... she definitely looks more sativa ... leaner leaf blades a paler colour slightly more lean overall form ... i tried to get an idea of the aromas last night and although faint the sativa dominant was slightly more pronounced leaning towards citrus ... but its still early to get a good idea i guess not until mid flower

anyway lets start to post some pics, first off some overview pictures

Twinkle at her best ...

and then Sparkle

enjoy and please dont hesitate to comment below or if ye have questions ... dont hold back ;)

namaste

Plants are looking great PT.

How big are you going to let them get before flipping?

no flippin here ... autos ;) ... they are taking their time ... i see some small knots form here and there and i expect they will start flowering in the next week ... my last Blue Mazar Auto from dutch passion started at day 40 if i remember correct ( to lazy to scroll back )

day 34

the girls seem to thrive ... every day when i get home from work they have bloated ... i also noticed since a few days that a few hours before lights out they seem to start to droop ... only to find them praying to the LED god the next morning.
Today i caught them before they drooped to give an idea of overall health.
In the first picture you can see that i raised the light cuz they were getting closer and closer to it and i dont want to risk lightburn as the LED has secondary lenses they are not really fit to sit at a foot distance ...

Back
Top Bottom