PTSD's - Unknown - 600W MH/HPS - Grow Journal

Wow you weren't kidding when you said a monster. His stump was absolutely huge and a hell of a yield.... I definetly have a lot more reading and researching before my next run. Should be coming next month tho, so hopefully I can fine tune things a bit more and get my yields to over an ounce, and healthier looking buds, well sugar leafs. I tried to take some pictures today and they are all just right on pace with my last pics. I think that I will give it one more week, only water with pure h20 and clip around the 17th - 18th... Give her a few days to dry and jar from there. With I knew what strain it was so I could've planned better but I just didn't see 11 weeks of flowering to hopefully be done. oh well live and learn.

Well I am trying my damndest to get a decent picture of the trichomes.... With the 30X jewelers loupe there is still quiet the stuggle... For anyone learning from this journal go with something a bit more then 30... ITs right on that point of a easy identification and a stuggle. I wish I would have went with 100x magnification... So far she has received 2 decent waterings of just water, no true flush yet. In the pictures I think there are some ambers maybe less then 5%/ 80% cloudy/ 15% clear..... Some photos tell a different story and I am struggling to get the pictures decent with the lighting and my inability to use the camera light it should be. Sorry its kinda picture heavy but I think that 2 more days or so should give a damn good harvest and some decent trying time before the move. Anyways here you go...

SAM_15182.JPG

SAM_15161.JPG

SAM_15131.JPG

SAM_15121.JPG

SAM_15212.JPG

SAM_1543.JPG

SAM_1545.JPG

SAM_15442.JPG

SAM_15462.JPG

SAM_15471.JPG

SAM_15481.JPG

SAM_15491.JPG

SAM_15502.JPG

Those are awesome pics for a 30x PTSD. It all looks like it wouldn't hurt to run it a couple more days, but if it were me, today is the day I would cut it if i needed it to be close to jar-ready on the 22nd.

So give it a full week hanging over a couple more days of maturing?.... Also its a 30x infront of a digital camera that goes to 10x zoom so it is better then what is actually seen on the scope. Your not the first to say chop now.... and no one to say the contrary so I might just give her the whack sooner then later.

So give it a full week hanging over a couple more days of maturing?.... Also its a 30x infront of a digital camera that goes to 10x zoom so it is better then what is actually seen on the scope. Your not the first to say chop now.... and no one to say the contrary so I might just give her the whack sooner then later.

I don't normally see just a couple days making a huge difference. When I extend harvests for potency, it's always extended at least a week because, at that point, you know the maturity will be different, but if you cut within two or three days, the smoke will be very similar. She looks fully mature in terms of weight so I don't believe you would be sacrificing anything off your yield.

Me and the wifey got motivated this morning and went ahead and chopped. Gave her a good trim a little washing and have them drying now. As of now I would imagine I am looking at right at or just above 1 oz... I will get some pics up later in the day and see about getting my hands on a digi out here to get a good weight. She looks killer and smells even better.

Harvest Party!

So I will have a scale later this week so I wont have a wet weight but I will get a good idea on the wet. Its looking like about 1 - 1.5 oz's. I will get some closer pics of the buds once they get a bit more drying. Great smoking herb too. Well its ok so far, the taste and burn are not the best but a great stone. Here are some pics!! Thanks for all the help on this grow.... My next will be much more fine tuned and a much cleaner setup. Not bad at all for throwing it together in the closet, and overall very happy with the plant. Again it was just a bag seed but so far have 5 (should be fem) good seeds so Ill maybe give it another run in about a month or so. Anyways again thanks for the help and I will get some more pics up soon. All the dead/ yellow tips will be the next trimming.

SAM_15572.JPG
SAM_15561.JPG
SAM_15551.JPG
SAM_15531.JPG
SAM_1552.JPG

SAM_15641.JPG
SAM_15581.JPG
SAM_15602.JPG
SAM_15612.JPG
SAM_15631.JPG

Final weight after 4 days of hanging and the nice crisp snap of the stems is..... 1.75 oz's of bud and .5 oz's of trim and popcorn. Not sure what to do with the .5 yet but I will come up with something. So I guess that is it for this journal more to come after the move. Oh ya and no more seeds were found throughout any of the buds.... I think it was just those two sample buds I took off. 4 seeds for my next run just about perfect. Thanks for all the help again 420 world~~~!!!!!! Now how do I get this moved to completed journals??

The moderators will be around shortly to tell you to post a strain review and congratulate you on your grow. Nice 1.75oz harvest. If you don't want to buy screen bags to make hash, I suggest making butter with the trim and baking yourself some "Welcome Home" cookies to share with the new neighbors... or keep them for you and the lady.

I use 1 stuffed cup of trim to 1 cup of butter. Turns out really strong, but you can always dilute. You don't want to have to eat so much butter that you have a stomach ache and can't get stoned

Well I guess half the butter 2x the potency.... Ive never had luck with edibles and either has my wife so I might as well give it a full swing.

Congrats on the harvest. Was late getting back to you. Looks likes things worked out. I have a canna butter link in my sig

:goodjob:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom