PW's Perpetual Playhouse

hope your move goes swell buddy , you said march thats just around the corner. sorry are you growing indoor this summer or out buddy

And before the cops start looking for plants

Keepem Green
Amen norcali! I run my auto crops in the wide open and they are done by September. Then the month of September is helicopter stress awareness month for my photoperiod crops.

penny random question but in veg say mid veg do you cut leafs or actual branches off then clean up again if need be before flip or do you do what you have to do do until flip then remove what branches you want

Agree with penny. Do your lollipopping and any lower growth removal pre flip. Give it time to recover and then when it stretches you’ll stack more bud sites on the colas. Rather than stretching bottom branches and developing buds all that energy is going to the tops.
I’m sure you knew that. But you don’t want to waste plant energy on things you will be removing. Remove it all first then flip :)

Back home I knew roughly where certain growers were active so I would steer clear. Rippers aren’t tolerated so it gets real risky for those folks. Can’t keep secrets where I’m from!

"""Agree with penny. Do your lollipopping and any lower growth removal pre flip. Give it time to recover and then when it stretches you’ll stack more bud sites on the colas. Rather than stretching bottom branches and developing buds all that energy is going to the tops.
I’m sure you knew that. But you don’t want to waste plant energy on things you will be removing. Remove it all first then flip"""

When you read this info one week into flower....

Back
Top Bottom