Pyramid Purple & DNA Chocolope Under CFL - 2nd Grow

Rifleman, that's so outrageous. Well played, sir. Well played. I would be a happy man if I could pull something like that off for my next round.. ;)

Just gave Purple a basic flush with:
1/3 cup white sugar(dissolved)
1/3 cup raw sugar(dissolved)
couple of drops of dish soap
600mL water

I'm watching her trichy's, quite a lot on the sugar leaves have ambered but I haven't spotted any colour change in the buds yet. Any ideas how long in between it is? I think that will be her last water/ flush sadly. 70 days from seed puts it tomorrow, I think she has a bit longer in her but I don't think long enough for another flush. Who thinks this is going to be the end of the world?

Thanks for any advice in her final days, everyone. Once she's out, Chocky gets ALL of the lights! ;)

-J.

Haha I definitely don't think it's the end of the world! But it depends on what kind of high you want my man, I'm sure you know percentages of Amber/Cloudy/Clear trichomes in relation to the high it gives... So let it go until you see the amount of Amber and Cloudy trichomes that you want then go for it!

If she gets a week of Flush she should be pretty good, obviously 2 weeks is optimal but it's your call my dude. May I ask why you decided to flush with the sugars and dish soap? Never heard of that method before

Cheers ;)

If she gets a week of Flush she should be pretty good, obviously 2 weeks is optimal but it's your call my dude. May I ask why you decided to flush with the sugars and dish soap? Never heard of that method before

Cheers ;)

Firstly, happy Oz Day my bros and broettes! :D What a freakin stellar day, beer, bbq and babes(my babe and a few of her friends) by the river. :D

Max, I based my flush formula onKJC's mix but because I couldn't get dextrose in time, I substituted for raw sugar, and decided to up the concentrate and make it a single-use batch to eliminate the need for the benzoate. I read horrific things about this and KJC listed it as a 'preservative' so I just figured I would make smaller batches more regularly and forget about a pres. Then I figured with all that sugar, I don't want ants, gnats or fungii making a home in the soil, thus the dishsoap..

I hope this makes sense.. ;)

Thanks for the kind words, Throwdo.
I hope everything is going well with your setup, I'm dropping in now..

-J.

Hey guys. Just a little one for your viewing pleasure. :) Still watching those Thrichy little buggers, waiting for the time. Second flush today. I'm not sure I'm just being paranoid but it seems like her nugs haven't grown much in the last few days. I'm hoping I'm wrong..

Top Cola..

IMAG09818.jpg
IMAG09824.jpg
VIDEO0065_0000029247.jpg

One of her little popcorns..

VIDEO0065_0000017790.jpg
VIDEO0066_0000050052.jpg

I think she's looking alright..

Anyone keen to have a guess at harvest? :D

Enjoy!

-J.

Looks good. It seems forever when you are waiting last few days doesn't it? I just went through it a few days ago too ;-)
I will guess 1 oz from that one.
Feel free to put a guess on my thread. Weigh in will be Friday or sat after it is done drying fully.

Lookin' very pretty Jesstar!!! I can't wait to get back to Florida for vacation!

Anyways, your little lady looks great, if you notice she isn't putting on weight anymore that's just one more sign she is close to maturity. She looks about done to me (minus the growers preference of Trichome percentages, of course!) so you're just about done my man!!

Enjoy these last couple days, you've earned it! :goodjob:

So team, I used lacky bands to hold my loupe on my phone camera and this is what I came out with. Either a lot of ambering has taken place today or they seem/ or are more visibly amber in photos. Not sure.. Anyway, I'm going to have another look tomorrow morning when the lights come on and if I'm still convinced. She's getting the chop.

What do y'all think please?

IMAG09878.jpg
IMAG09909.jpg
IMAG09924.jpg
IMAG09935.jpg
IMAG09954.jpg
IMAG09966.jpg
IMAG09977.jpg

Thanks err'body! :D

-J.

High Star. As Peyton said, it depends on your preference of high. I think your pics were clear enough to tell you're at mostly cloudy with a touch of amber; maybe 80/20. So in my opinion you can chop now for a heavy racy effect or in a week or 2 for a more subdued or even a couch-lock effect.

Thanks for the word, everyone.
I like the energetic and creative kind more than the on-your-ass sort. ;)
Maybe I'll do half/ half.. I'll post another pic in the morning and hopefully everyone will be around to check in..

Will there be any loss in potency harvesting early or will it be just a different effect? I'm excited but not excited enough to mess things up now.. :thanks:

-J.

It wouldn't be early, just a matter of preference. Early is when you have a lot of clear trichs.

Great feedback, crew. Thanks to everyone who chipped in. :allgood:
Anyone who can check back here in around 9 hours will get the morning update and possibly help me decide if it's chop day/ night(does it make a difference?).

My only other question at this stage is what people's favourite quick-dry method is for a cheeky sample when I do finally do the deed. Obviously keeping flavour, potency, smell etc..

In my last remaining time before sleep sets in, I'm gonna do some research on harvest, drying and curing. :D :D :D

Peace my Mary-loving friends!

-J.

Do not use oven or microwave!
If you are in a rush then cut up enough for joint with scissors into small like pea sized pieces and blow a fan lightly on it, then in half an hour cut pieces smaller and leave again and it should be dry enough to smoke in an hour with no heating or microwaving.

Back
Top Bottom