Pyramid Purple & DNA Chocolope Under CFL - 2nd Grow

What kind of yield do you guys get from those little plants? Under an ounce?
What plants are you referring to Ottawa? Can you be more specific?

More than a few members have had amazing yields with autos. I'll get back with you right here if Star doesn't mind; I just have to recall who's threads I seen them on.

More than a few members have had amazing yields with autos. I'll get back with you right here if Star doesn't mind; I just have to recall who's threads I seen them on.

Go right ahead, Reg. I like to see these as well. I think Rifleman has a beast going at the moment. I'll drop over and bring a pic.. ;)

To be honest, OT. After it being so long since I dropped a bean and after quite a few hurdles, my Pyramid Purple is still trying her best. I believe genetics plays a great role, thus my next order will be thick with DNA genetics and Pyramid's as I love them and no Serious as that was not a great experience.. :p

-J.

What's a gofundme?

Ottawa
Star

DonPaul P's KC45 Auto

PICT30311.JPG

Rdooski3's RoadRunner Auto

IMAG18071.jpg

Light Addict's No1 GDP x Purple Choc Auto

20141207_1313281.jpg

Stainless' THC Bomb Auto

And this was his first Grow

20150117_1327291.jpg

So as you see, amazing things can be done with autos. These are just a few. Many other members have had big auto yields.

Hahahaha!! Hilarious.

Rifleman, we're having a discussion regarding yield and growth of autos. Any chance you can pop over to my journal and post a pic of your sexiest Auto for us bud? Prove it can be done, and on your first grow!

Cheers.

-J.

Not a problem Jesstar. It is day 55 for #3, and 54 for #4. These pics were taken this morning. I can no longer get #4 out of the tent past the storage cabinet and out the hall door by myself without running the risk of damage. Yes she is that large. Almost 40" tall. It doesn't help that I can't open the door fully due to having a small area, but you get the idea. These are Bubble Kush Autos from RQS. I'll be updating my journal later today if anyone would like to take a peek. Enjoy.

Plant #3 ~25" tall

Plant #4 ~40" tall

Lovely Rifleman...

Not a problem Jesstar. It is day 55 for #3, and 54 for #4. These pics were taken this morning. I can no longer get #4 out of the tent past the storage cabinet and out the hall door by myself without running the risk of damage. Yes she is that large. Almost 40" tall. It doesn't help that I can't open the door fully due to having a small area, but you get the idea. These are Bubble Kush Autos from RQS. I'll be updating my journal later today if anyone would like to take a peek. Enjoy.

Plant #3 ~30" tall

Plant #4 ~40" tall

Those ladies are beautiful, taking Auto's to the next level.. Good stuff my friend.

Rifleman, that's so outrageous. Well played, sir. Well played. I would be a happy man if I could pull something like that off for my next round.. ;)

Just gave Purple a basic flush with:
1/3 cup white sugar(dissolved)
1/3 cup raw sugar(dissolved)
couple of drops of dish soap
600mL water

I'm watching her trichy's, quite a lot on the sugar leaves have ambered but I haven't spotted any colour change in the buds yet. Any ideas how long in between it is? I think that will be her last water/ flush sadly. 70 days from seed puts it tomorrow, I think she has a bit longer in her but I don't think long enough for another flush. Who thinks this is going to be the end of the world?

Thanks for any advice in her final days, everyone. Once she's out, Chocky gets ALL of the lights! ;)

-J.

Back
Top Bottom