Pyramid Purple & DNA Chocolope Under CFL - 2nd Grow

I was thinking all auto, I seem to think it would overall work better for this situation than long living photo's.
If most autos(supposedly) go from seed to harvest in 70 odd days, you could have a new batch of smokeable every 3 months. Stagger a month and that becomes 2. So if I read donpaul.p's teachings thoroughly and have some practice, I would hope to hit near 2oz per plant, harvesting approx 12oz every 2 months.
under 24-0 and 20-4 i was getting very poor results, averaging around 1/4oz to 3 8ths. this was from several plants all hit very poor yields,
under 12-12 i averaged around 2oz per plant.

under 24-0 the plants didnt reach 1ft high, the buds where small,
under 12-12 the plants hit 2ft and over, buds where over 1ft in length and produced 2oz in total,

Does this make sense? If so, I think this makes the most sense for my situation. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

-J.

I was thinking all auto, I seem to think it would overall work better for this situation than long living photo's.
If most autos(supposedly) go from seed to harvest in 70 odd days, you could have a new batch of smokeable every 3 months. Stagger a month and that becomes 2. So if I read donpaul.p's teachings thoroughly and have some practice, I would hope to hit near 2oz per plant, harvesting approx 12oz every 2 months.

Does this make sense? If so, I think this makes the most sense for my situation. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

-J.

If you're looking to do an Auto Perpetual grow, I think your best bet would to run 18/6 or 12/12 with 2-3 Auto's at a time. This would work well and as long as your satisfied with the potency yield of your plants I don't see why it's an anything less than perfect plan. Now say you did that under an L.E.D. or H.P.S. with 4-5 Auto's... you would be lookin' at a harvest every 2-3 weeks (depending on how you staggered them) of some super dank buds.

You (and this whole convo) got me interested in it, so while I am flowering my one Strawberry Diesel plant (that will be in a couple weeks) I think I am going to stagger some Auto's in there as well to get some buds while she grows... We will see.

Good luck!

Ok well for now, here's my TWEAKKK..

IMAG09039.jpg
IMAG09048.jpg
IMAG09067.jpg

Looks good, they seem happy. There are some spots that I think are getting less penetration but as a whole plant it is a more even blankey of light to bathe in. I was thinking about slipping my 125w 2700k down the side coz I think it'll just fit but I didn't want my bill going crazy. I plugged my meter into the cable that powers my whole cabinet and...

IMAG090811.jpg

I think I can get away with another 125w.. ;)

Mr. BAR requested photos of my ill (injured) BioDiesel Mass. I'm ashamed..

IMAG09054.jpg

Maybe a reminder of what my Purple looked like a few days ago.. :p

IMAG09015.jpg

Not purple but anyway..

:allgood:

-J.

***********EDIT: I just plugged in my '125w' big bulb and the watt usage only went up to 240! That's a 55w increase only!? What the??

Well now it's going to be a quick update. I just a very concise one written something crashed and the website reloaded taking a few pages with it.
He have some pics and some timeline updates/ questions. I would love for anyone to take the time I do around the forums to help out where they can.

Pyramid Purple is finally starting to look like a worthwhile plant. I just took a look at her Trichys with my crappy 30x loupe and I could have sworn I was seeing the odd amber trich here and there..This made me look again at the seedbank and breeder info and do the math again..

Soaked: 14th Nov
Planted with tap: 17th Nov
Sprouted: 21st Nov

Seedbank: "Flowering Time: 70 days".
Breeder: "Bloom: 8 weeks" (56 days)
##I take this to mean we want/ get 14 days veg followed by 56 days of flower. This puts me at about the 25th of this month!? 3-4 days!? Does everyone agree with this? Sheeeeyat. I haven't even flushed yet. :/

For the fleurs:

IMAG09378.jpg

IMAG09397.jpg

IMAG09407.jpg

IMAG09236.jpg

IMAG091911.jpg

IMAG09209.jpg

Some of the usual yellows..
IMAG09227.jpg

As for Lady Chocolope, there is nothing at all bad I can say about this plant at this stage. She has been more than accommodating and still looks sexy. I should have tried to clone her..

IMAG09249.jpg

IMAG09328.jpg

IMAG09357.jpg

IMAG09368.jpg

I accidentally slipped, scarified, soaked and planted my other Pyri-Purple. She looks to be just scratching the surface.. ;)

I'm now taking votes for the 6 best autos people have tried or want to see grown. I'm thinking the AK-49, maybe a Northern Lights of some sorts, a decent yielding LowRyder(I've heard they can be light-on in yield), I've heard I should look at Jock Horor and some other deliciousness. Thoughts, people?? :D

Peace out, all.

-J.

Mr. BAR requested photos of my ill (injured) BioDiesel Mass. I'm ashamed..

IMAG09054.jpg
Nothing to be ashamed of. She still has enough life in her to rebound. Don't give her anything but plain water for the next couple of feedings & let her dry out completely each time. You may want to adjust your PH readings also...

Nothing to be ashamed of. She still has enough life in her to rebound. Don't give her anything but plain water for the next couple of feedings & let her dry out completely each time. You may want to adjust your PH readings also...

Is this a subtle reminder to update the less-than-impressive as well, Reg? ;) Stand-by, photo of Bio on it's way..

-J.

As promised.. Here's Biodiesel Mass. Struggling but trying to live and bud. As I say, if I can get a gram or two at least to taste, I'll be happy after the bad choices I've made. They have all been based on real estate making me happier and more excited to try the BAR 2L SIP every time I get upset about them. If I can pull it off, I should never have a problem based on rash-germinating again. Hehe.

BioDiesel Mass:

IMAG094310.jpg

Also, look who just decided to come out to say hello! I shall call her.. 2 Purple, 2 Impatient. Or maybe 2P2I..

IMAG09428.jpg

When I looked at that pic of Purple by the BIC I kinda felt bad, there is no way that pic does it justice. I must have got her bad side or something.. :p ;)

IMAG09447.jpg

KAZZZARRR my Bros and Broettes!

-J.

BioDiesel is headed in the right direction...

Those harvest times are for flower only, they don't count veg time in there. usually if it's an auto they'll tell you seed to harvest. But only use the breeder time as a suggestion, pay attention to the trichs

Those harvest times are for flower only, they don't count veg time in there. usually if it's an auto they'll tell you seed to harvest. But only use the breeder time as a suggestion, pay attention to the trichs

Cool, Peyton, thanks for the word. I'm pretty sure OttawaG said the same thing so I'm glad to have that clarified. What do people think is the best tool for Trich-checks? I don't feel like my 30x loupe is giving me a good enough look..

-J.

Link me OT? Can you take trich-shots with em?

This is what I'm thinking for my next Auto SIP mini-SOG:
1x Afghan Kush Ryder Auto
1x 60 Day Wonder Auto
1x THC Bomb Auto
1x Critical Jack Hurer Auto
1x AK-49 Auto
1x Unsure?

Need a 6th member of the team. I'm also not sold on them all so happy for some feedback. :)

-J.

I'm a photo plant guy, only grown one auto. You can spray an auto with colloidal silver to make fem seeds, so money shouldn't be an issue if you don't want it to be. But I agree, I like to veg and train as I see fit, don't want the plant in control of itself

Back
Top Bottom