Quad Grow

midwestgrown

I'm starting a new grow journal for four seeds I still have. I got my seed from Demonic Genetics

Bruce Banner- Also known as "Banner" and "OG Banner," is a hybrid marijuana strain. Dark Horse Genetics bred this strain from OG Kush and Strawberry Diesel, and its heritage can be found in its diesel aroma with sweet undertones.
Green Crack- Also known as "Green Crush" and "Mango Crack," is a potent sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Skunk #1 with an unknown indica. With a tangy, fruity flavor redolent of mango, Green Crack is a great daytime strain that may help consumers fight fatigue, stress, and depression.
Sour Diesel- Sour Diesel, also known as "Sour D" and "Sour Deez," is a popular sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Chemdawg and Super Skunk.
Train Wreck- Is a sativa-leaning cross between Mexican, Thai, and Afghani landraces. It has a sweet, yet spicy flavor with notes of lemon, pine, and earth. It's a good strain to try if it's a spacy and cerebral high you're after, as Trainwreck is said to give a nice body buzz.

I'm growing in Brut Worm farms worm casting soil builder and some soil my dad gave me that has been given the thumbs up (I'm not allowed to know what he does to it just that he has the best tomatoes and zucchini's in two counties) I have to wait until Thursday Nov 4th to pop the seeds which I'm using my jiffy peat pel greenhouse. I use the Geoflora nutes that I got from this site. I have a simple 3 x 2 tent with some semi bells and whistles. lol ok well beginners bells and whistles... I'll update when I germinate!

thumbnail_IMG_20211102_205453.jpg

ohhh Trala you found me so fast lol... I had planned on heading over to your journal to send ya the tag but you saved me so much time!! I'm excited and hope to get a decent grow

Today is the day!!! My tent has been cleaned I've got the seeds in water and soon they will be dropped into their pellets and set on the stove... Lol I have an old stove and it stays warm on the top so I position them under the light so they have a nice warm lit spot to start life.
I'll post the time and pictures when I get them set up!!

Had to stop at the local la cabana for some food.... Mmmm best Mexican food in town

Got a new drying rack which is nice it'll be perfect at harvest time... The girls are snug and will hopefully pop in a day or two

Life starting in three out of the four. The Bruce banner seems to be taking longer. Not bad for two days

I'm starting a new grow journal for four seeds I still have. I got my seed from Demonic Genetics

Bruce Banner- Also known as "Banner" and "OG Banner," is a hybrid marijuana strain. Dark Horse Genetics bred this strain from OG Kush and Strawberry Diesel, and its heritage can be found in its diesel aroma with sweet undertones.
Green Crack- Also known as "Green Crush" and "Mango Crack," is a potent sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Skunk #1 with an unknown indica. With a tangy, fruity flavor redolent of mango, Green Crack is a great daytime strain that may help consumers fight fatigue, stress, and depression.
Sour Diesel- Sour Diesel, also known as "Sour D" and "Sour Deez," is a popular sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Chemdawg and Super Skunk.
Train Wreck- Is a sativa-leaning cross between Mexican, Thai, and Afghani landraces. It has a sweet, yet spicy flavor with notes of lemon, pine, and earth. It's a good strain to try if it's a spacy and cerebral high you're after, as Trainwreck is said to give a nice body buzz.

I'm growing in Brut Worm farms worm casting soil builder and some soil my dad gave me that has been given the thumbs up (I'm not allowed to know what he does to it just that he has the best tomatoes and zucchini's in two counties) I have to wait until Thursday Nov 4th to pop the seeds which I'm using my jiffy peat pel greenhouse. I use the Geoflora nutes that I got from this site. I have a simple 3 x 2 tent with some semi bells and whistles. lol ok well beginners bells and whistles... I'll update when I germinate!
Hello @midwestgrown hope your having a great day.
Do you have room for one more.:popcorn:
Looks like I'm just in time for the action.:cheer:
Stay safe.
Bill

Your right on time... I have life in all four seeds and expect them to pop ground in the next day or so.. I did get a bit of a scare... One of the dogs got into some weird bugs in the tall grass and so now I need to re clean and maybe even cook my soil... I think I felt better when I was freaking out that they were ticks now the words mites and bed bugs get tossed into the conversation and I'm in full blown melt down haha

House has been cleaned and picked through with a fine tooth comb... And my steamers gotta love the steamers... Well train wreck for the win as far as popping goes then Bruce banner then green crack and slowly but surely the sour diesel

IMG_20211107_153215.jpg

IMG_20211107_153219.jpg

Time of death 11/09/2021 12:32 pm.... Trainwreck did not make it so I popped another green crack to keep it a quad grow.

Time of death 11/09/2021 12:32 pm.... Trainwreck did not make it so I popped another green crack to keep it a quad grow.
I know that shouldn’t make me lol, but fuck it made me lol.

I’m imagining you in full scrubs, defibrillator in hand

STAND CLEAR! SHOCKING PATIENT!

Then that horrible flat line ____________________

Waiting for someone to call time of death.

D668E166-64A9-48B0-8503-EB2295638D23.jpeg

Somewhat tra! Lol I did mean it to be comical so I'm glad you caught that ... The white root went and disappeared and I gave her a slight pinch and white guts cane out so I tossed it. I don't wanna trash anyone but sometimes I question the genetics but that's also what happens when you go through home business vs big brand. I would like to get some new seeds and I have been looking around. It's getting easier to purchase in other countries without needing bitcoin and all that.

The big three have true leaves growing already so they are starting out strong.

Back
Top Bottom