Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

we are going to let them finish but we pruned all the leaves early to get maximum light to help them finish faster! hopefully they wont be seeded before they finish!

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

we are going to let them finish but we pruned all the leaves early to get maximum light to help them finish faster! hopefully they wont be seeded before they finish!

Sounds good, GG.:thumb:

Sorry, there really hasn't been much to update. The plants are doing good. They are a little droopy but I did flush them earlier. It seems the ls and bb just seem to keep getting bushier and bushier. I plan on transplanting one of them to a 3 gallon pot once they dry out. I didn't flush clone 2 because she just seem too wet still from the shot of calmag I gave her.

Sidenote: I have 3 plants in different flowering stages. I just harvested one last night. I'll prolly harvest the other one the end of this week. I still have clone 2 and another plant I want to put in the flowering room which should be about ready to harvest almost before I leave here. One of my plants have just showed signs of pistils, clone 1 is too early, I am hoping by next week she will show me something. One thing I can honestly say is that bag seed has not disappointed me yet. I keep plenty of them. I have also talked the bf into starting his own plant once we move. He has gotten interested since watching me.

*sniffs*...no one loves me anymore...where has the love gone? Just kidding.. I have decided that tomorrow I am going to put the bag seed into the flowering room to start flowering. I don't think clone 2 is ready yet. I think I will just wait til after the move to get her started. She's getting taller just not filled out as much.

I am a little concerned about the lemon skunk. She was a little droopy before the flush but now a day later, the top half of the plant has perked back up. But the bottom half has gotten more droopy. I wanna give it til over the weekend to see if they perk back up but if they don't it should be ok to pull them, I hope. By Sunday, I will prolly be giving them more calmag along with some molasses. Gonna have to go to the store and buy some more. But since I have found a new grocery store, I am gonna be keeping a lookout for some blackstrap since so many here seem to swear by it.

Sorry I haven't stopped by in a few Queen, things are just starting to look up on my end =)

Your plans sound solid. I really love how much you've transformed...It seems you have a plan for everything these days:welldone::bravo::high-five:

Sorry I haven't stopped by in a few Queen, things are just starting to look up on my end =)Your plans sound solid. I really love how much you've transformed...It seems you have a plan for everything these days:welldone::bravo::high-five:

Oh stop girl, I know you had some serious things going on. Plus I don't expect you to live on the site, I know you have a life. I have transformed? Into what? I usually try to have some type of plan formulated even if its just in my head..lol...Now I just gotta act on most of it. I usually do though I do have a bad habit of procrastinating at times. But I am most glad to hear that things are looking up for you....:high-five: :cheer: :thumb:

Lol I was a little medicated when I posted that...transformed? :laughtwo::scratchinghead::smokin:

How about you have blossomed into a beautiful rose? =):circle-of-love::Namaste:

I like that..lol..I understand about being medicated. Lately, I have been as well, kinda like a fog of sorts. The first plant I harvested was a heady high, now this one seems to have a bit of both but more couchlock....:love::love::love::love:

Hi QueenTokeLove: Just found this thread this am and couldn't stop reading it; Lots of great info,and input along with seeing the progress of your grow & I've picked up a few tips from your grow entries. Great Journal. :thanks::thanks: :thanks:

Hi QueenTokeLove: Just found this thread this am and couldn't stop reading it; Lots of great info,and input along with seeing the progress of your grow & I've picked up a few tips from your grow entries. Great Journal. :thanks::thanks: :thanks:

Thanks for saying that, I always hope at least one person can learn something from my simple little journal. Great info from great people, I agree. Glad it was a good read for you...:thanks: :thanks:

I transplanted the lemon skunk into the 3 gallon pot earlier tonight. I was surprised by the roots. I guess she was running out of room because the roots were starting to grow up along the sides. I am thinking about transplanting clone 2 or the big bang to the next 3 gallon pot. I am leaning towards the big bang since she is also a mother and needs plenty of growing room. Just hope I have enough coco for her.

I am leaning towards the big bang since she is also a mother and needs plenty of growing room. Just hope I have enough coco for her.

I'm almost out of coco myself! Did you buy your coco hydrated or did you get it in a block and add the water yourself?

I'd go with mom, by the way. After all, if she is going to have kids, she needs her strength. Did you know that the giant Douglas fir tree will actually feed her babies?

Plants (which include trees) can detect if another plant is a relative. If a Douglas fir finds that one of the pine cones that has sprouted is hers (her roots can detect the sapling's roots), she will give some of her nutrients to the sapling via their root systems. This was proved by using a radioactive tracer on the mother's nutrients and following it to the saplings nutrients.

I'm almost out of coco myself! Did you buy your coco hydrated or did you get it in a block and add the water yourself?

I'd go with mom, by the way. After all, if she is going to have kids, she needs her strength. Did you know that the giant Douglas fir tree will actually feed her babies?

Plants (which include trees) can detect if another plant is a relative. If a Douglas fir finds that one of the pine cones that has sprouted is hers (her roots can detect the sapling's roots), she will give some of her nutrients to the sapling via their root systems. This was proved by using a radioactive tracer on the mother's nutrients and following it to the saplings nutrients.

I usually buy it in blocks but I have heard people say that they let their coco sit and soak 24 hrs in nutes or whatever. I am about to get some more calmag and some bloom booster from BPN right now. After I move I will get some more coco. Plus there is a hydroponics store I wanna check out once I move.

These days there has been little to report. But I shouldn't just wait for something bad to happen to report either. All in all, they're doing well. A little nute burn and a little drooping but that is about it. I gave them all a shot of calmag w/water and vinegar.

I am just wondering about the drooping leaves on the lemon skunk. The whole plant is not drooping just the bottom leaves. Is this normal with this strain? No other issues.

On an off topic thing, have begun the search for another apartment. Well, I started last week but tonight I spent at least 3 hours searching, looking at pics, writing down phone numbers, and sending out emails. One thing I have been looking for is plenty of closet space. I am thinking I may have to invest in something in the future for odor control with how some of these apartments are. Wish me luck cause I have officially a little over a month before my lease is up.

Here is the latest...temp is at 73 and humidity is at 44. It is usually higher but I have had the door open for a bit. I gave them some nutes not long ago. Pulled off a few leaves that had nute burn, that's about it. I did take some pics because I want you to see what I am talking about with the lemon skunk...So enjoy, I suppose.

Here is Big Bang....
14616.jpg

Here is lemon skunk. The second pic is the bottom of the plant which has the drooping leaves...
14716.jpg
14816.jpg

Here is Clone 2 or Miss Budd's baby. I am running out of time, should I put her into flower now? She will only get like 6 weeks til I would have to harvest her. Same thing with the bag seed.
14914.jpg

Here is the bag seed but the way it is growing is just wild to me and a bit weird.
15014.jpg

Trying to my best to keep this updated but it is hard without sounding repetitive. I am highly grateful that I am not having any real issues.

Those plants look lovely Queen; congratulations on your green thumb. :high-five:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Do you have to harvest all your plants before you move? Six week in flowering will definitely get you something to smoke, but it won't be nearly as much as you would get if you wait longer.

If you have to harvest the bigger plants soon, put them into flower right away and use the bud booster a couple of weeks before harvest to get the largest possible yield.

Good luck on the apartment hunting. I know it sucks to have to find a new place to live and pack everything up, but, hopefully, you will find a much better environment to live.

As far as smell goes, a carbon filter fan works wonders. I used one on my first three grows, but didn't on my last one (G13 Haze) because the smell never got very strong. For some reason, Haze strains (or at least the G13 one I grew) seem to have a different odor than other strains of MJ.

It doesn't even smell like MJ, either when you grow it OR when you smoke it. Can anyone else confirm if this is a Haze strain characteristic or it just the G13 Haze that I grew? It's the only Haze strain that I've ever grown, so I'm not sure.

Do you have to harvest all your plants before you move? Six week in flowering will definitely get you something to smoke, but it won't be nearly as much as you would get if you wait longer.If you have to harvest the bigger plants soon, put them into flower right away and use the bud booster a couple of weeks before harvest to get the largest possible yield.Good luck on the apartment hunting. I know it sucks to have to find a new place to live and pack everything up, but, hopefully, you will find a much better environment to live.
As far as smell goes, a carbon filter fan works wonders. I used one on my first three grows, but didn't on my last one (G13 Haze) because the smell never got very strong. For some reason, Haze strains (or at least the G13 one I grew) seem to have a different odor than other strains of MJ.
It doesn't even smell like MJ, either when you grow it OR when you smoke it. Can anyone else confirm if this is a Haze strain characteristic or it just the G13 Haze that I grew? It's the only Haze strain that I've ever grown, so I'm not sure.

No, I am trying to get the last two bag seed plants in flower. The big bang and lemon skunk I am going to make mothers. I already have 2 in the flowering closet, one that is about 2 weeks in flower and clone 1 who has been in flower for about a week. Just starting to show pistils. I will move the other two in when lights come on. I won't have the bloom booster until Friday.

I don't know about carbon filters, last time I looked, they seem to be pricey. And I am definitely on a budget.

That sounds like a good plan queen! Are you going with cocoa for now on?

That sounds like a good plan queen! Are you going with cocoa for now on?

Yes, I am. I am in love with coco coir. Since using it I have had very little problems. When I used FFOF, I will admit I didn't mix with anything but had issues with gnats and nute burn. The only issue I seem to have is with ph but that is only because I don't have a meter yet. Until then I have been mixing vinegar in with water and calmag. I just ran out of calmag so I am going to have to get some more.

The lights just came on about an hour ago, going to move the last two bag seed in with the others in the flowering room. So now there is only the mothers to attend to. They will have their own journal along with their clones prolly around the end of May.Considering I will be busy the upcoming weeks apartment hunting and what not I will not have the time to journal about the ones that are now in flowering. I officially consider this journal closed and ask that the moderators move it to the completed journals..

Though this journal was not as popular as the first one, I would still like to thank those that followed along and those that shared their knowledge with me on this grow. Couldn't have done it without you guys!!! :thanks::circle-of-love::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom