Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

I'm really sure, as I remember my Papya clones would never heal from the 45deg cut. They all ended up with stem rot, and you could see a hole in the middle( like looking up the stem)..? Idk but thats what happen. I have also read a few others had problems with this strain, so I am not alone. However I do feel part of the problem was me being new to cloning.

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

I'm really sure, as I remember my Papya clones would never heal from the 45deg cut. They all ended up with stem rot, and you could see a hole in the middle( like looking up the stem)..? Idk but thats what happen. I have also read a few others had problems with this strain, so I am not alone. However I do feel part of the problem was me being new to cloning.

Oh ok. Well, it sucks because I was looking forward to cloning my lemon skunk. I guess I will try with the Big Bang, hopefully this strain can be cloned.

Astonr420 said:
From what I read LS is a hard plant to clone, but nothing like ATF.. Screw all that noise, I heard it's not cloneable..

Um, that link you posted talks about Lemon Skunk clones. It looks like cigo had no problems cloning his LS.

CigO-Summer Outdoor Grow 2009[LemonSkunk,TrainWreck]

Lemon Skunk Clones

lemonskunk-clones.JPG

So I can clone? Yay!!!!! Because she has mad clippings about now. It's really killing me that I can't clone anything right now.

So I can clone? Yay!!!!! Because she has mad clippings about now. It's really killing me that I can't clone anything right now.

I took the liberty of translating part of Cigo's journal. Apparently, English is not his (or her) first, second, third and probably not even fourth language.

1x Growing ATM Lemon Skunk clone

I forgot to mention about her...
It was almost like a test, but super successful.
I just cut a branch and kept it in water 5 days, followed by 9 days in wet soil.
Then I planted her outdoors. After 20 days, I saw she was going great...
When I left, she was a cloudy-green color, but now she has a very pure-green color.

This is the mother plant that gave me 8 plant clones:
1x-Sold.
1x-Growing in outdoors...photo will be updated later.
6x-Still spreading roots. [should finish after 1-2 weeks]

Various Mama Lemon Skunk Pictures

DSC000733.JPG

lemonskunk-leaf-sativa.JPG

lemonskunk-top.JPG

lemonskunk2.JPG

mother-ls-main-stem.JPG

yea see I just posted it for you to go through sista, I had read in only one post that it was supposedly a hard strain to clone... Thank you Ggrant for being johnny on the spot with the correction brotha. :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Still not much to report. I moved the lemon skunk and big bang up to the top shelf to give them a little more space. How the lights are positioned, it is hitting from the top to the middle of the plant. Kinda hard to explain. I will take a pic tomorrow. I had topped them both the other day. So today I just gave them plain water. Depending on how the coco feels I may give them some molasses. But I am also considering giving them a good flushing.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Forum Runner

Well now that my first journal has ended maybe folks will come through and show some love for this one. I can only hope...lol...Here is the lastest...temp is 76 and the humidity is at 64. Yesterday I gave them a shot of calmag. I got kinda lax in doing it then spotted some brown spots on one of the plants. Today I gave them some molasses. I have also moved the lemon skunk and big bang to the top shelf with two daylight cfls. On the bottom shelf is clone 2 who seems to be trying to bush out a little. And a bagseed plant. It is nice and roomy in the closet now. The more I look at the space I have, the more I want to clone. But I keep telling myself that it isn't worth it because I would end up having to harvest prematurely. Next report I will give their measurements but for now here is the lastest pics...Always open to suggestions/advice.

The first pic is of clone 2, who has begun to fill out a little more since her transplant.
03771.jpg

Clone 2 along with a bagseed..Kharma wanted you all to see his good side...lol
03668.jpg

Big bang, Lemon skunk and Kharma.....
03574.jpg

Thanks Smokey. But I am wondering if I should end this journal as well. I mean the big bang and lemon skunk are gonna become mother plants, so there is no sense in journaling about them. There is still clone 2 and a bag seed plant but I think it would be kinda repetitive since my first journal was basically a bag seed grow. I don't know, what do you guys think?

What ever choice you make I'll sub. I think if you are not going to flower them and just use them as mothers, have a journal with the clones from them. It would make your life simpler . However, I would like to pics and updates for the mothers as well, so I am kinda on the fence. :love::peace:

What ever choice you make I'll sub. I think if you are not going to flower them and just use them as mothers, have a journal with the clones from them. It would make your life simpler . However, I would like to pics and updates for the mothers as well, so I am kinda on the fence. :love::peace:

Actually my next journal was going to be about the clones from the mothers. I could include the mothers in the journal but what would I really be talking about in regards to the mothers? Watering and feeding?

You should always finish what you start sista. :thumb:

And I usually do finish what I start but I hate to sound repetitive, lil brotha. Plus these last plants are going to be kinda rushed due to the move. And as the time draws closer, I may not be able to journal. I guess I will just play it by ear.

Here is the latest...The ladies are looking good. I gave them molasses last night so they're good for today. Just sitting pretty and soaking up the rays from the light. I figure by tomorrow they may be dry enough to give them some nutes.

But here is a question for you..It prolly sounds like a noob question and if it does read my damn sig line...Anyhoo, how often should a plant usually get nutes? I know in the beginning not much but my ladies are now a little over 2 months old(lemon skunk and big bang). The clone is also about the same age, the bag seed is one of the ones I lost track on so I am not really sure how old she is?

You know I have issues with the whole conversion thing, just can't wrap my mind around it for some reason. So when I started out, I was giving them a half a tablespoon of nutes to a gallon. When the plants were showing signs of N deficiency I increased to a tablespoon. That was doing fine but now I give them 2 tablespoons. They seem to be fine with this. By the time I begin flowering (clone and bag seed), how much should I be giving them? And how much should I be giving the mothers? I hope Corey sees this since I am using his nutes or Aston. But I am willing to hear from anybody on how much you feed your plants or what has worked for you....Also, how many times a week should I be giving it to them? I usually just give it to them once a week, would it hurt to increase it to twice a week?

But here is a question for you..It prolly sounds like a noob question and if it does read my damn sig line...Anyhoo, how often should a plant usually get nutes? I know in the beginning not much but my ladies are now a little over 2 months old(lemon skunk and big bang). The clone is also about the same age, the bag seed is one of the ones I lost track on so I am not really sure how old she is?

You know I have issues with the whole conversion thing, just can't wrap my mind around it for some reason. So when I started out, I was giving them a half a tablespoon of nutes to a gallon. When the plants were showing signs of N deficiency I increased to a tablespoon. That was doing fine but now I give them 2 tablespoons. They seem to be fine with this. By the time I begin flowering (clone and bag seed), how much should I be giving them? And how much should I be giving the mothers? I hope Corey sees this since I am using his nutes or Aston. But I am willing to hear from anybody on how much you feed your plants or what has worked for you....Also, how many times a week should I be giving it to them? I usually just give it to them once a week, would it hurt to increase it to twice a week?

I SEE EVERYTHING :whoa:

K... so what I am getting from this is that you are asking if you can feed the same rates as the plant... Correct? if so... NO, don't do that.

Remember, the clone is getting it's own set of roots, so it is a whole new plant, it has the same genetic age, but her clock starts over when you clone.

so use the amounts that you would for a seedling.

Ok but what about the mother plants, Mr. See Everything....You missed that! LOL

queen its like you got a weed genie whenever you need some help! lol aston... aston.... come in aston....! On a suckier note my whole crop hermied every single one of them! Im mad at bagseeds their like a box of chocolates but one of thems an exlax!(best forrest gump voice). your mothers look very healthy! Looks like your kitty likes to sun bathe.

queen its like you got a weed genie whenever you need some help! lol aston... aston.... come in aston....! On a suckier note my whole crop hermied every single one of them! Im mad at bagseeds their like a box of chocolates but one of thems an exlax!(best forrest gump voice). your mothers look very healthy! Looks like your kitty likes to sun bathe.

Well, sorry to hear about them all turning hermie on you, that has to suck. Did you smoke them? I had CannaVanna hermie on me but she was still good in the end. I have actually had a good record with bag seed. Only having two males so far. As for Aston, he's the man....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom