Question To Ponder While Smoking

Why does life have to be about earning a living and going to work every day? When theres so many things a person can do as well as working besides coming home and putting on the television.
Since i have been into weed its opened me up to whole new communities, ife exprieneces and has made me appriecate the arts, creative writing and music. It's also helped forget everything that's happened in my life, I can shove it all into a box and not give a monkeys about daily life. I will solve those problems in a few months time, jobseeking can wait till I'm in a better frame of mind and have recovered from previous issues and got over everything else. I got all the time in world to think about that, its so depressing that I don't bare thinking about it.

It's too awful to comprehend not when i spent six months in utter chaos with my mental health due to my last job ending down the toilet seat., then combine that with not seeing my friend Graham, for six months due to major argument. My own fault, i shouldn't of said what i said i said i should of kept my gobshut and pretended to sleep or wrote about what i felt on my private blog only i can see. I should taken my anti-depressants the ones that cause me to be very flat mooded then I wouldn't of got angry i would of not cared as per usual. But then I wouldn't of smiled to o my first day at work or on holiday to France or bothered turning up. Millions of things i should of done to make myself "feel better " i can't remember that feeling. .

And then to add insult to daily life i was told my friend's cancer wa terminal and she wasn't gonna have the injections that would prolong her life and she was going pass away in November and December and January that didnt happen she suruved. I gave her hope, i gave her the CBD oil she needed

We all should be able to go to the shops and buy our groceries, drive along the roads and fill our cars with gas at the stations, use our phones to communicate where to meet, drinks at tavern and dinner at a restaurant, go on a holiday overseas, enjoying all tour activities.. we shouldn't have to work, lol..

So I was stuck at a train the other day and glanced over to my right and about 50 meters away in a parking lot I saw a man and a woman and it looked as thought they may have been arguing or something. So as Im observing these two I get to imagining how fucked up it would be if he just started eating her face. That he had turned into a zombie and the zombie apocalypse was upon us. What do I do? Who sould I call? Where should I go? What do I need? I thought wow that would be some heavy ass shit.. Or was what I smoked a half hour ago the heavy shit?! The train eventually passed, as did the couple, and I continued on my way.
#fuckedupthoughts

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Your smoking way to much. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom