R.Q.S. Hulkberry: Attack Of The Clones

Quick update to show how well L.S.T works and the speed of adapting and benefitting. This is only an example if your considering training using lst but dont feel confident on its use or timing to keep plants moving.
It is only 12 hours since i pinned them down fairly lateral ( no upward angle needed as they are well into veg already and i want them to slowly head upward atm) and they have already changed direction to get facing the light and allowing the inner growth to start heading up too. Careful supercropping will hopefully control them after for the flip and beyond.
20190608_094928.jpg
20190608_094925.jpg
20190608_094914.jpg

Amd now we are down to one plant.!!!!!!! The spider.ite had caught on to a couple of the keaves on no1 so she had to go. i am not going to spend time sorting her. The mother wasnt too i impressive so with only 1 left , this may be the demise of the Hulkberry if anything else gets involved now.
I am so glad i did the Barneys run too ( better genetics, proven ground) and i have some sponsored fast buds on their way too so no loss really. The remaining girl looks happy and healthy though and i haven't seen signs of anything on her at all. Fingers crossed.

Good thing you have the Barneys strains GG. That's some really bad luck there. I'm fortunate enough not to have encountered spider mites, just spiders. Your Phantom is already showing great promise. I'm so looking forward to seeing yours hit flower

Good thing you have the Barneys strains GG. That's some really bad luck there. I'm fortunate enough not to have encountered spider mites, just spiders. Your Phantom is already showing great promise. I'm so looking forward to seeing yours hit flower
I am suprised to see them too Prof. not seen them in over 20 years on a crop and that was down to being left in dark too long and overfed before i ever grew properly. No idea how come they are here now. had a lot of stale air time during their last couple of months. no clue but will be on it with the tobacco mix if any signs on the last one. Cheers Prof

Hey GG, sorry to hear you're still at war with the mites. Has it been warm there? I've had mites appear when my temps are higher but that could be coincidence too. I hope the quads are fighting them off! :tommy:

Hey GG, sorry to hear you're still at war with the mites. Has it been warm there? I've had mites appear when my temps are higher but that could be coincidence too. I hope the quads are fighting them off! :tommy:

Hi irie. sadly i am now down to one plant but no mites so far. Thankfully the Barneys girls are untouched . I am hoping the drastic killing fields move has taken the little bastards with it. The remaining girl is doing well though ( need to update ) and is going skyward as i allow her.lol
I hate losing and now have some tobacco infused water ready to add soap if needed. Thanks to you and smeegol for that one. Mrs GG was gutted i nicked her rolling bacca rather than my weed cigs supply.lol
been a busy few days now kids back at school and routines have kicked back in from holidays. forgot how time consuming life stuff is.!! lol
bloody kids.
soon be old enough to Farm though.heehee

time to call in the ladybugs
been keeping my eyes out but sadly they are in a sorry state for numbers here in the last few years. Councils spray everywhere thats not a garden with weed killer and bug sprays. hardly see a bee anymore. I refuse to cut my lawn now as it is full of beautiful dandilions the whole surface. fuck the councils insisting on "kept" gardens. i see the bees around them so until i need to take them for home brewed teas , they stay !
Did think of a predator to introduce maybe but not looked into where best to purchase them here. I am hoping they are dine with now.
fingers crossed

been keeping my eyes out but sadly they are in a sorry state for numbers here in the last few years. Councils spray everywhere thats not a garden with weed killer and bug sprays. hardly see a bee anymore. I refuse to cut my lawn now as it is full of beautiful dandilions the whole surface. fuck the councils insisting on "kept" gardens. i see the bees around them so until i need to take them for home brewed teas , they stay !
Did think of a predator to introduce maybe but not looked into where best to purchase them here. I am hoping they are dine with now.
fingers crossed
I'm in the country and still see a few bugs here and there. I'd certainly agree with you that the numbers are dwindling though. I've seen a handful of bees this year but nothing like it used to be when I was growing up. It's the same with butterflies. I did manage to find 3 ladybirds one morning which I put on the POG to help combat the thrips... I never saw them again lol. They could still be there for all I know

I'm in the country and still see a few bugs here and there. I'd certainly agree with you that the numbers are dwindling though. I've seen a handful of bees this year but nothing like it used to be when I was growing up. It's the same with butterflies. I did manage to find 3 ladybirds one morning which I put on the POG to help combat the thrips... I never saw them again lol. They could still be there for all I know
or flew off home to their burning kids !!!! What a rhyme that is !. lol. Wifey and MIT moan like fuck about the lawn but i dont give a toss.lol i want to do the wildflower garden in the back too. keep them coming back each year before council eradicate them.

Update Day 64 veg: And then there was 1..... Hate losing plants and now had to get her sister out of the room as she had the dreaded mite. She is doing good and has been growing nicely. There is a chance she could come through better than i expect agyer all.
She is taking about 2 litres every 4 days and 20% runoff. She may have to be allowed upward growth now as she is lagging behind the others in the room. She is in a good position for light and has a lot of space.
20190611_182429.jpg
20190611_182424.jpg
20190611_182421.jpg
20190608_094928.jpg
20190608_094925.jpg
20190608_094914.jpg

Morning mr.Daddy mighty sorry you had to say goodbye to some ladies, but ya still got one left. Keep on spraying every other day as if you still have spidermites just at a lower dosage cause I battled with them over summer and got rid of every last one ( so I thought ) .

And when they do come back they a bit hardier to what you throw at them......but you looking good and your flower looks nice and healthy so carry on the good work..... :headbanger:

Morning mr.Daddy mighty sorry you had to say goodbye to some ladies, but ya still got one left. Keep on spraying every other day as if you still have spidermites just at a lower dosage cause I battled with them over summer and got rid of every last one ( so I thought ) .

And when they do come back they a bit hardier to what you throw at them......but you looking good and your flower looks nice and healthy so carry on the good work..... :headbanger:
Thanks smeegol. She is clear so far and thankfully there were not too many on the last one i took out but too risky for the rest to attempt the battleground close by. I have steeped the tobacco in water but not added anything to it so i can store it ready for use with the other additions. How long will the tobacco alone be usable for. i havent boiled it or filtered it at all yet.?.

Thanks smeegol. She is clear so far and thankfully there were not too many on the last one i took out but too risky for the rest to attempt the battleground close by. I have steeped the tobacco in water but not added anything to it so i can store it ready for use with the other additions. How long will the tobacco alone be usable for. i havent boiled it or filtered it at all yet.?.

I've still got a 2lt tabacco water sitting on the porch and it's been there close on 3 months and it's fine.... You don't have to boil it if it's going to sit a while, I only boil if I need it right away.....haha

I've still got a 2lt tabacco water sitting on the porch and it's been there close on 3 months and it's fine.... You don't have to boil it if it's going to sit a while, I only boil if I need it right away.....haha
makes sense. thanks . i do have good results with flying bastards and the milk but these spidermites had me over .east i can give the 1 left all the love and her status is upgraded to THE Hulkberry too. lol

Quick update: She is bouncing back nicely from her tying down. I think she has her grow on now. All the tied down tips have gone back to vertical again and she wants to grow. I am going to allow her some vertical now and see how she fares once the room flips. being a clone she needs the head start now i think.
No signs of mites on her anywhere but she still looks flimsy stemmed compared to the other plants.
I am hoping to flip in another 6 days. fingers crossed
As always something has to slow me down and one of my MH bulbs has died. I have spare HPS but not changed it yet. I am praying it is the bulb and not the ballast.
I am purchasing some L.E.D this week so if all else fails at least i will have replacements. Hoping to get 2x tsl2000's if i can get the sponsor to help out with some sponsorship to help.
20190615_102438.jpg
20190615_102430.jpg
20190615_102356.jpg
20190615_102353.jpg
20190615_102052.jpg
20190615_102050.jpg

Looking good GG she held up well against them mites. She's got a real bonsai look to her. :ganjamon:

Looking good GG she held up well against them mites. She's got a real bonsai look to her. :ganjamon:
Thanks irie. she has been pinned out for a while everytime she went more vertical. now the Barneys are ready to go , i can let her start to grow upwards. She looks great up close and well formed with a lot of potential for amount of colas but last they tended to be on the very top and in odd clumps down the 1.5m stem. I hope she is worth all the stress now !!!!. lol

Update Veg Day 75:. Wow that seems like forever and there is still the flowering period to get through !!
She has been getting taller this week and now she has been put in to the sweetspot for the new Led's , i expect her to really take off . She has a really great quadline which has happened by accident but will keep the Hulkberry happy as she grows now. She is taking feeds with o issues at all and it will be good to see if she needs more nutes now her light is stronger. She takes 2L easily and only gives a small run off at that. Pics should get better now i am in full spectrum lights.
20190622_190730.jpg
20190622_182621.jpg
20190617_231400.jpg
20190617_230724.jpg
20190617_230711.jpg
20190617_230654.jpg
20190617_230643.jpg
20190617_230156.jpg
20190617_230139.jpg

Update day 77 veg: Just when i thought i was happy to neglect this girl and let her get on with her own thing , she shakes her ass , waves those many , many budsites at me and says "hey bigboy , wanna play around"!!! She seems to have got a new lease of life to her that can only be down to these new lights. her growth has took off now and i am having to be a lot more aggressive to hold her back from flying upwards. I have given her a few good bends along the way without too much worry and she has slowly recovered as planned , now she has had enough of the "Little Tarts" getting all the attention and is doing it for the MPILFS( Mature Plants I Like to Fumble!!). She is wider than all of the other girls and i have tried feeding her round the tub using ties and still have run out of places to send her. Thank hell i am flipping them friday or she could become a beast . She is a little leaf sticky too so her maturity is also desperate to get flowering too. She definitely has my full attention now !!
20190625_104230.jpg
20190625_104220.jpg
20190625_104217.jpg
20190625_104154.jpg
20190625_104144.jpg
20190622_190730.jpg

Back
Top Bottom