Radogast 2 - Return of the Clones

Salome, Gabby, Big Bertha and Delilah are looking great Rado, filling out very nicely. :) - well, except Salome's potential male bits. I wonder why all the clawing/crinkly leaves on Hani and Giselle? Doesn't look like typical fan yellowing during flower to me, reminds me of my days back with pH/nute burns, pre-LOS. The buds looked very nice in your previous pics though.

Keep beating those mites out of there! :love: :cheer:

I feel the same way SweetLeef. I go to the other sites but they just don't have that feel of family we seem to have developed here. I mine them for information to bring back here. It's just friendlier and happier here. We laugh more. I like that. :laughtwo:

I kid you not, earlier this morning I read exchange on another site than also ends in "mag" that went like this.

"Interesting. Care to elaborate?"

"Not Really."

I'm perfectly happy here on 420.

I kid you not, earlier this morning I read exchange on another site than also ends in "mag" that went like this.

"Not Really."

:rofl: don't you love the common disinterest typically displayed online by people the world over? I wonder if any term embodies the youtube comment bar more than "go f**k yourself"..?

I'm very happy here too. I get tired over at the mag-that-must-not-be-named and other forums quickly, so I just copy and paste what I need so I never have to go back. :love:

:rofl: don't you love the common disinterest typically displayed online by people the world over? I wonder if any term embodies the youtube comment bar more than "go f**k yourself"..?

I'm very happy here too. I get tired over at the mag-that-must-not-be-named and other forums quickly, so I just copy and paste what I need so I never have to go back. :love:

Indeed they have their purposes, just not the community.

"Now f--k off to wherever you came from!" :)

I'm glad I raised the lights. The flower room girls look happier.

AK47 Gabby is doing some stretching. Delilah looks more pre-flowery. Big Bertha is spreading out.

(Two days ago - Day 8 in 12/12) - AK47 Gabby behind Delilah and Big Bertha

20150705_141436-1.jpg

Day 10 in 12/12 - AK47 Gabby behind Delilah and Big Bertha showing 2 days of stretch.

20150707_202907-1.jpg

HWS Hani is full of 1"-1.5" flower nuggets in the middle of the canopy.

20150707_203049-1.jpg

Frosty Hani nugget

20150707_203057-1.jpg

Late Veg

20150707_202331-1.jpg

WW Bellatrix C2 is lacy and unshapely - doing some gentle LST to the leader. Hoping the lowest branches head upwards.

Bellatrix in front of Bowie

20150707_202445-1.jpg

Borderline 'Bowie' is ready to move into the flower room if I need to pull a couple of boys out.

20150707_202513-1.jpg

Awesome work rado :) I'm so glad a harvest is coming up for you again soon.

T'was a long road but you're getting there. :love:

I run 11/13. Last run I went to 10/14 in the last couple weeks to try and hurry everything up.

I think it was HiddenConcept what gave me the idea, but I could be wrong....hmmm...

Anyway, what I was told, is that it's the light schedule in the tropics and should increase turpene production. It also saves on electricity. My Tangamanga plants are pure satire from mexico, so I figure a tropical light schedule wont hurt. :)

Go for it.

My 2bits

I run 11/13. Last run I went to 10/14 in the last couple weeks to try and hurry everything up.

I think it was HiddenConcept what gave me the idea, but I could be wrong....hmmm...

Anyway, what I was told, is that it's the light schedule in the tropics and should increase turpene production. It also saves on electricity. My Tangamanga plants are pure satire from mexico, so I figure a tropical light schedule wont hurt. :)

Go for it.

My 2bits

Thanks

"Not Really."

:rofl: I hear you.

You already know where I stand on 11/13. Go for it.

You already know where I stand on 11/13. Go for it.

The Ayes have it! Going 11/13 tonight.

Salome, 11 days under 12/12.. No male pre-flowers, straight to boy balls. I'll pull her out of the room tomorrow.
Delilah and Big Bertha, no sex showing, 30 days under 12/12, switching to 11/13.

Salome, She's a boy!

20150708_145110-1.jpg

Good night sweet prince.

Your fate as a Romeo fast approaches. :)

Notice of schedule change
I'm going to reduce my hours on :420: by going to roughly every other day from twice a day.

I have been spending about 1/2 hr per day growing and about 4 hr per day talking about growing.
I had to skip work today because after 4 conscutive days with less than 3 hrs of sleep, I crashed.

I also have taken on a new writing/editing project with my wife.

I'll miss you folks (and miss some posts) at these reduced hours, but I have a life to enjoy.

See you in a couple of days :)

Notice of schedule change
I'm going to reduce my hours on :420: by going to roughly every other day from twice a day.

I have been spending about 1/2 hr per day growing and about 4 hr per day talking about growing.
I had to skip work today because after 4 conscutive days with less than 3 hrs of sleep, I crashed.

I also have taken on a new writing/editing project with my wife.

I'll miss you folks (and miss some posts) at these reduced hours, but I have a life to enjoy.

See you in a couple of days :)

Being active here isn't always easy. Being glued to the computer screen definitely comes at the cost of neglecting something else. So get all caught up on life, we'll be here!

A little more time away will make your time here more precious to all involved. :Namaste: Live it up wizard! :hippy:
Stinks for Salomeo. :straightface:

Good for you Rad!!!

That's what I have been doing too.

I've started to teach myself how to play the piano and I've taken an intrest in politics. Two things I didn't see coming in my life. :)

I figure once winter hits and I'm hold up in the house I'll resume my many hours of 420. Until then it's here and there.

:high-five:

We should all be involved in politics otherwise we are abdicating what little sway we have over our Governments to the oligarchs, plutocrats and wealthy special interest that generally could care less about the average citizen.

30 days is a long time... If she was taken in flower (day 21'ish) she may take 30 days to show signs of re-growth.

If this is a regular clone, I suspect mold underneath the soil. Or some kind of infection process. Hmm...

What say you?

:sorry: That is really a bummer about Salome and Delilah. They were gorgeous boys, that's for sure. I have decided to go 11/13 also, I just can't decide what my start and stop times will be.

Back
Top Bottom